Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 233. (Read 268525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
How long does it take to add more API?

Which one where you thinking about?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

+1
would be great... Wink Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How long does it take to add more API?
Activity: 34

Actually it's not the GUI that causes the issue, but having many bots running at once does increase CPU load. How many bots are we talking about here? Smiley

Talking to the guys here we just came up with an idea about how we can reduce the load. We will add an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your continued support!

All the best
Jonathan

Uhm.... I have 7 bots running all of the same time hehe! Cheesy
I believe the runtime error has something to do with the CPU usage as well. Tongue

What runtime error?! Tell me more please...

I believe this happens mostly when I lose Internet connection. I can't provide any other details. However, just now, I'm a having problem signing in. Do you know what these message mean? http://s24.postimg.org/pzbzla03p/error.png
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Ok, so I took the plunge and got the interface.  So far, I'm liking it but there's a couple of things (minor, I'm sure) that I'd like a little clarity on.

1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

I'm kinda new to trading and I know it's a gamble but I figure, what the hell.  Give it a shot, ask questions, see what you can make of it... That sorta thing.

Thanks,

P

All good questions Percivul.

First off, thanks for taking the plunge!

>> 1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

We agree and are looking into adding support for ARM architecture devices.

>> 2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

We also agree and hope to add this in the near future.

>> 3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

No! Please ensure you set stop loss orders as this is currently not supported by leonArdo, except on bitfinex which has it available in its API. This is also something we hope to improve on in the near future.

Sorry that I don't have more positive answers to your questions, but we are working hard on improving leonArdo all the time.

All the best,
Jonathan

Ok, as to question 3, perhaps you guys could implement a hard stop in the program itself that would act like an auto cutoff feature.  It could work like this:

Say you have a 3 hour window used for your analytic and in that 3 hour window, it shows that the last 1.5 hours indicates a decline in volume or in price.  The bot could take into account something like a percentage  cut off at the 1 hour mark and send a stop order to the exchange or cancel any current buy order and freeze it until the user takes a look and decides if it's something they want to gamble on.  Perhaps if the coin has devalued more than say 30% in the bulk of the analytic window, it automatically stops any buy order in that coin and freezes it until the user comes to the table.  Just a thought.

Other than that, you guys seem to have a pretty solid look program here and if you and your team intend to keep developing, then I personally will have nothing bad to say about it.  Wink

Thanks Percivul.

Sounds like a good idea, but instead of us developing many new strategies we have decided to create a strategy editor where such IF-ELSE-THEN statements will be possible. It should be easy to setup and you will also be able to make use of leonArdo's in-built indicators.

This is one of our main goals for the next evolution of leonArdo.

All the best,
Jonathan

Oh that would be great.  Any chance we could get an idea as to when that might be coming?  I know you can't give a hard date, but maybe spring or summer of this year?  Something to look forward to, as it were.
legendary
Ok, so I took the plunge and got the interface.  So far, I'm liking it but there's a couple of things (minor, I'm sure) that I'd like a little clarity on.

I'm kinda new to trading and I know it's a gamble but I figure, what the hell.  Give it a shot, ask questions, see what you can make of it... That sorta thing.

Thanks,

P

>> 1.  Is there a Raspi version?  Something that could be put on a raspberry Pi and left to run round the clock taking almost no power would be fantastic, compared to a PC.

>> 2.  Is there a way to monitor the total gained from the bot?  In other words, say I start with 10 BTC and it goes about trading and doing its thing.  In a week, could I pull up something that would show everything it's done BUT show me the actual profit I've made by combining the coins currently in play?  For example, say the bot buys XMR, BBN and a few other coins, trades those coins throughout the week.  Could I see what the gain in terms of BTC it's made???

>> 3.  Does the bot make adjustments to the lows and highs so as to not buy a coin when it's low but then be unable to sell if the coin starts to crash or something of that sort?

No! Please ensure you set stop loss orders as this is currently not supported by leonArdo, except on bitfinex which has it available in its API. This is also something we hope to improve on in the near future.

Sorry that I don't have more positive answers to your questions, but we are working hard on improving leonArdo all the time.

All the best,
Jonathan

Ok, as to question 3, perhaps you guys could implement a hard stop in the program itself that would act like an auto cutoff feature.  It could work like this:

Say you have a 3 hour window used for your analytic and in that 3 hour window, it shows that the last 1.5 hours indicates a decline in volume or in price.  The bot could take into account something like a percentage  cut off at the 1 hour mark and send a stop order to the exchange or cancel any current buy order and freeze it until the user takes a look and decides if it's something they want to gamble on.  Perhaps if the coin has devalued more than say 30% in the bulk of the analytic window, it automatically stops any buy order in that coin and freezes it until the user comes to the table.  Just a thought.

Other than that, you guys seem to have a pretty solid look program here and if you and your team intend to keep developing, then I personally will have nothing bad to say about it.  Wink

Thanks Percivul.

Sounds like a good idea, but instead of us developing many new strategies we have decided to create a strategy editor where such IF-ELSE-THEN statements will be possible. It should be easy to setup and you will also be able to make use of leonArdo's in-built indicators.

This is one of our main goals for the next evolution of leonArdo.

All the best,
Jonathan

Thanks,

P

All the best,
Jonathan

legendary

Thanks,

P

All the best,
Jonathan

legendary
Hello, i am interested in buying, i wish to try it first, i downloaded the demo but i dont know how to get in, what should i put in key and secret? Thanks

I just figured it out Tongue

Great!

Thanks,

P
Activity: 23
Hello, i am interested in buying, i wish to try it first, i downloaded the demo but i dont know how to get in, what should i put in key and secret? Thanks

I just figured it out Tongue
Activity: 23
legendary

Actually it's not the GUI that causes the issue, but having many bots running at once does increase CPU load. How many bots are we talking about here? Smiley

Talking to the guys here we just came up with an idea about how we can reduce the load. We will add an update as soon as possible.

All the best
Jonathan

I believe the runtime error has something to do with the CPU usage as well. Tongue

What runtime error?! Tell me more please...

All the best
Jonathan

legendary
hi
is there any way to see the profit/lost graphical since last day/week etc. ?
e.g. like this

Nice idea. We could add a tools window widget.

pls
urgent needet Wink
because after a few days you have a lot of trades, most of BTC are missing, alts have collapsed but do not know if in the end you have gain or lost...
thx Smiley

We hear you ewibit!

This is my biggest gripe, reviewing trade logs or trade overlap for performance is annoying at best. Is there a better way to see performance? I mean it could be simple as showing the total BTC or USD(or relevant currency) value in the coin list, or as advanced as ewibit suggested.

As I told ewibit, we are aware that this is a feature that people want. There are many feature requests though and we are a small entity with limited resources. Therefore, you will have to wait a bit.

We are constantly working on improving leonArdo.

Thanks for your input.

Jonathan

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
hi
is there any way to see the profit/lost graphical since last day/week etc. ?
e.g. like this

Nice idea. We could add a tools window widget.

pls
urgent needet Wink
because after a few days you have a lot of trades, most of BTC are missing, alts have collapsed but do not know if in the end you have gain or lost...
thx Smiley

We hear you ewibit!

This is my biggest gripe, reviewing trade logs or trade overlap for performance is annoying at best. Is there a better way to see performance? I mean it could be simple as showing the total BTC or USD(or relevant currency) value in the coin list, or as advanced as ewibit suggested.
legendary
Thanks Biege,

Yes, we know that it is suboptimal to not have stop loss orders directly in leonArdo for all markets. Hopefully Poloniex adds it to their API and then we would immediately support it. In the meantime, we are working on a leonArdo emulated solution to this.

For the take profit case you can use leonArdo's prepare order functionality (see video: Margin trading with leonArdo))

All the best and thanks for your support!
Jonathan

Wow! Honestly, I didn't understand the video at first but when I watched it again I understand now how you prepare an order properly. Because of this I'm gaining more compared to my previous orders. Thanks a lot, Jonathan! You Rock, Man! Cheesy

Somehow I missed this great comment. You are most welcome biege!

Hi, Jonathan. Question, I've noticed that if I have multiple bots it's using a lot of CPU power, is there a way we could turn off some GUI graph animations so that we could avoid getting heavy CPU usage and lag? Thanks!

All the best
Jonathan
Thanks Biege,

Yes, we know that it is suboptimal to not have stop loss orders directly in leonArdo for all markets. Hopefully Poloniex adds it to their API and then we would immediately support it. In the meantime, we are working on a leonArdo emulated solution to this.

For the take profit case you can use leonArdo's prepare order functionality (see video: Margin trading with leonArdo))

All the best and thanks for your support!
Jonathan

Wow! Honestly, I didn't understand the video at first but when I watched it again I understand now how you prepare an order properly. Because of this I'm gaining more compared to my previous orders. Thanks a lot, Jonathan! You Rock, Man! Cheesy

Somehow I missed this great comment. You are most welcome biege!

Hi, Jonathan. Question, I've noticed that if I have multiple bots it's using a lot of CPU power, is there a way we could turn off some GUI graph animations so that we could avoid getting heavy CPU usage and lag? Thanks!
legendary
All right, just joined the club.
Hope to get that link soon and strat clicking. Thanks

Great to have you onboard as an ultra customer K0b1!

I just sent you a mail regarding the second market you added.

All the best,
Jonathan

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
All right, just joined the club.
Hope to get that link soon and strat clicking. Thanks
Jump to: