Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 236. (Read 268525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Thank you for the very kind words!

And yes, of course we are looking into adding margin trading to a bot!!

You're welcome, Jonathan.
That's so cool! If ever, are you planning to integrate this to the software for free, or are you going to sell this as an addon? Cheesy

Btw, what are your system requirements for running the program? I know it'll work as long as it's on Windows, Linux, and OSX 64bit, the reason why I'm asking is because I plan on using this on Raspberry Pi3 remotely, so I can control the trade whenever I travel. Thanks for your support! Smiley

We will not charge extra for it! It will come free with leonArdo of course Smiley

We don't support Raspberry Pi3 as it has a ARM Cortex-A7 processor. We might add support for that in the future but it is not possible now.

Also, we hope to roll out a VPS service soon so that you can run leonArdo remotely.

Wow! I'm speechless. This is very promising! I'll definitely follow you guys on your projects. Yeah, I was thinking about the ARM processor, it would be great if it's supported. VPS is great, but I guess you would charge for this if ever because it'll costs you money to maintain a server, unless of course, you are referring to a customer side virtualization instead of you hosting the service? Sorry if I ask a lot of questions, I just find your project worthy of praise. Cheesy

We hope to have a pretty sweet deal on the VPS that will make it too interesting to ignore.

Thanks for all your praise!

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

That's so cool! If ever, are you planning to integrate this to the software for free, or are you going to sell this as an addon? Cheesy

Btw, what are your system requirements for running the program? I know it'll work as long as it's on Windows, Linux, and OSX 64bit, the reason why I'm asking is because I plan on using this on Raspberry Pi3 remotely, so I can control the trade whenever I travel. Thanks for your support! Smiley

We will not charge extra for it! It will come free with leonArdo of course Smiley

We don't support Raspberry Pi3 as it has a ARM Cortex-A7 processor. We might add support for that in the future but it is not possible now.

Also, we hope to roll out a VPS service soon so that you can run leonArdo remotely.

Wow! I'm speechless. This is very promising! I'll definitely follow you guys on your projects. Yeah, I was thinking about the ARM processor, it would be great if it's supported. VPS is great, but I guess you would charge for this if ever because it'll costs you money to maintain a server, unless of course, you are referring to a customer side virtualization instead of you hosting the service? Sorry if I ask a lot of questions, I just find your project worthy of praise. Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Check out this really nice short position (+14%) I have on ETH/BTC. Hoovering the position brings up this great visualisation of it's current percentage gain/loss. We calculate this percentage by taking into account exchange and lending fees to ensure that you know how much you actually stand to gain or lose...

legendary
Implementing support for Kraken now. Not the easiest API to tackle it must be said...
how far is support for Kraken?
is it useable now?

There is one remaining issue that we need to fix and then we will release this! Now that our 3.0 release is out the door, this is our priority...
legendary
Margin Trading is new to me and I may have to research more about it, your video seems to be very informative but the only problem I have would be the audio, I can barely hear the tutor speaking, I hope you could upload a video with better audio rec. level. Anyway, thank you! Cheesy

You are welcome.

I can hear my voice fine! But if you are having trouble hearing it, please turn on cc! I went to the trouble to make sure they are correct.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Thank you for adding the CC on the video, Jonathan! You're awesome you know that. Thanks guys for adding Margin Trading on the app, this is the best update so far. All I can say is that, because of this app, margin trading has been the best newbie friendly feature-at least for me. I've been trying to read a lot regarding Margin trading but I can't seem to find any article that helps me better understand this but your app did. I guess, it's much easy for me to learn stuff hands on. You guys rock! Please keep it up! Cheesy

Do you have plans on making this automated as well? I believe it's possible, but I'm just going to ask anyway. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Implementing support for Kraken now. Not the easiest API to tackle it must be said...
how far is support for Kraken?
is it useable now?
Activity: 23
Excellent update, congratulations again Margin.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
What is this and how can I make the rest of my life about it?
Margin Trading is new to me and I may have to research more about it, your video seems to be very informative but the only problem I have would be the audio, I can barely hear the tutor speaking, I hope you could upload a video with better audio rec. level. Anyway, thank you! Cheesy

You are welcome.

I can hear my voice fine! But if you are having trouble hearing it, please turn on cc! I went to the trouble to make sure they are correct.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Thank you for adding the CC on the video, Jonathan! You're awesome you know that. Thanks guys for adding Margin Trading on the app, this is the best update so far. All I can say is that, because of this app, margin trading has been the best newbie friendly feature-at least for me. I've been trying to read a lot regarding Margin trading but I can't seem to find any article that helps me better understand this but your app did. I guess, it's much easy for me to learn stuff hands on. You guys rock! Please keep it up! Cheesy

Do you have plans on making this automated as well? I believe it's possible, but I'm just going to ask anyway. Cheesy
Activity: 104
Looking forward to buy LeonArdo with a discount of Christmas an New Year! Should i wait mates? Will you do such awesome gift for us?
legendary

You are welcome.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi, I've figured out what the problem is. For some reason, I'm seeing a heavy CPU usage on Kaspersky when running the app, I have to configure the firewall to avoid this and it's OK now. I'm using the Paid version. Smiley

Thanks for looking into that feature, Jonathan.

I'm not sure of this is a bug, but I've noticed that whenever I make a completed buy or sell, they don't sometimes don't show up on the notifications list.

Hmmm, one of our other customers had an issue with CPU load when using a VPS, but we haven't been able to reproduce it? Can you provide any more details about that?

All completed orders should appear in the notification list. We query this directly using the API. It could be that partial orders are grouped into a larger single completed order. Any more details are once again appreciated!

[/quote]

Hmm... I was not able to replicate it as well this time and it may not happen again I think since I've already installed the version 3.0. Cheesy
Thanks you.
xbt
Activity: 12
Awesome update, keep it up!

Thanks,  leonArdo@margin!
legendary
leonArdo version 3.0 released!

Margin trading comes to leonArdo!

A number of things held us up but finally we have shipped this major release Wink There are a ton of new features that we are sure you will love!

Margin trading
  • Initially added for poloniex (check out video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12I54t3MgiI)
  • Advanced visualization of positions in chart
  • New completely re-worked funds tab
  • Easy transfer of funds between exchange and margin account
  • Take profit prepare order functionality
  • Estimation of real P/L percentage taking into account lending fees and exchange fees
  • New active positions panel added under the active orders panel

Advanced orders
  • Stop and trailing-stop functionality added to Bitfinex

Bots
  • New visualization for static ping pong and mArgin maker bots
  • Static ping pong bot now suggests initial buy/sell price
  • Manual save strategies option added (right click on the strategy button)
  • Some defaults have been changed. In the mArgin maker strategy the default max order age is now just 6 mins and the avoid direct buy/sell options are defaulted to be false now

Chart
  • Updated visualization of price aligned depth chart including separate cumulative bid and ask totals and an average spot price for a given depth
  • Improved visualization of candles
  • 1 minute candles added in 30 minutes view
  • Show open positions and show active orders buttons added to chart
  • New price and amount slider added to the right click adapt order functionality

Order book
  • Improved decimal alignment of entries
  • Hovering an order in the order book provides sum totals for all orders above it
  • Added slider that lets you reduce the number of decimal places shown and thereby performs an aggregation of orders directly in the table

General
  • Improved overall stability
  • Better recovery after re-start
  • Better recovery after network out
  • Improved readability of fonts in tables

How can you get your copy?

If you are an existing customer you can simply click on the "update available" link on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

Or if you are new just head over to website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try before you buy.

Check out a screenshot of leonArdo's visualisaton of a short position that is up 2.89%:

legendary
Hi, I'm running the app on Windows but sometimes it crashes and it's saying that there's a runtime error. Would you know what have caused this?

Also, is there an option to minimize the app on the system tray in Windows?
I'm new by the way, nice to meet you al!. Cheesy

Hi Biege,

Nice to meet you too!

Are you running the demo? Or the paid version?

If you could provide a trace of the error, then we could try to help you! There are also logs in the .leonArdo folder in your home directory that you could send us.

Nice idea with the system tray. Qt supports this so we will look to adding it in a future release!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hi, I've figured out what the problem is. For some reason, I'm seeing a heavy CPU usage on Kaspersky when running the app, I have to configure the firewall to avoid this and it's OK now. I'm using the Paid version. Smiley

I'm not sure of this is a bug, but I've noticed that whenever I make a completed buy or sell, they don't sometimes don't show up on the notifications list.

Hmmm, one of our other customers had an issue with CPU load when using a VPS, but we haven't been able to reproduce it? Can you provide any more details about that?

All completed orders should appear in the notification list. We query this directly using the API. It could be that partial orders are grouped into a larger single completed order. Any more details are once again appreciated!

Hi, I'm running the app on Windows but sometimes it crashes and it's saying that there's a runtime error. Would you know what have caused this?

Hi Biege,

Nice to meet you too!

If you could provide a trace of the error, then we could try to help you! There are also logs in the .leonArdo folder in your home directory that you could send us.

Nice idea with the system tray. Qt supports this so we will look to adding it in a future release!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

legendary

Hi Biege,

Nice to meet you too!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Jump to: