Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 234. (Read 268525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Thanks Biege,

Yes, we know that it is suboptimal to not have stop loss orders directly in leonArdo for all markets. Hopefully Poloniex adds it to their API and then we would immediately support it. In the meantime, we are working on a leonArdo emulated solution to this.

For the take profit case you can use leonArdo's prepare order functionality (see video: Margin trading with leonArdo))

All the best and thanks for your support!
Jonathan

Wow! Honestly, I didn't understand the video at first but when I watched it again I understand now how you prepare an order properly. Because of this I'm gaining more compared to my previous orders. Thanks a lot, Jonathan! You Rock, Man! Cheesy

Somehow I missed this great comment. You are most welcome biege!
legendary
Just a short update from us. We hope to release support for Kraken very soon...
legendary
What a great year for bitcoin  Smiley

legendary
Welcome to all our new customers! The sale has officially ended.

2017 is going to be a big year for us so stay tuned. Lots of great things in the pipeline.

All the best,
Jonathan

legendary
Last day of our Christmas Offer!

From now until the new year you can get $20 off leonArdo! Pick up your copy for just $69!!

Or get $40 off leonArdo ultra which comes with 7 exchanges! Pick up your copy for just $139!!

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous new year!
legendary
I am getting error when trying to install. This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

Can you provide us with more information? Are you on linux?

Using windows 7, tried to reinstall leoNardo, but didn't help

I'm having the same problem and getting the same error message.

I'm using win7 64 bit...

Temporary Fix for Windows Users

Hi JJyarr,

We found the issue. It has to do with a new script we created to build the leonArdo exe. We are working on a proper fix, but in the meantime you can do the following:

* go to C:\Program Files (x86)\mArgin-leonArdo
* create a directory named "platforms"
* move qwindows.dll to "platforms"
(allow moving this file as administrator)
-> leonArdo works as expected!

Let me know if that helps.

Once we fix it properly we will update the version on the website and you can download it.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

That fixes my problem Jonathan, new version is up and running. Thanks!

regards,
jj

That's great jj! Thanks for letting me know.

Jonathan
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I am getting error when trying to install. This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

I'm using win7 64 bit...

Hi JJyarr,

We found the issue. It has to do with a new script we created to build the leonArdo exe. We are working on a proper fix, but in the meantime you can do the following:

Once we fix it properly we will update the version on the website and you can download it.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

That fixes my problem Jonathan, new version is up and running. Thanks!

regards,
jj
legendary
Merry Christmas Everybody!

From now until the new year you can get $20 off leonArdo! Pick up your copy for just $69!!

Or get $40 off leonArdo ultra which comes with 7 exchanges! Pick up your copy for just $139!!

It's still running and today leonArdo costs just 0.071 BTC  Wink

legendary

I'm using win7 64 bit...

Hi JJyarr,

Best wishes,
Jonathan
legendary
Hmmm, yes, there seems to be an issue with the Windows installer at the minute for some. We are looking into it and will post here later...
Activity: 64

I'm using win7 64 bit...
legendary
What a bitcoin rally! At today's price leonArdo costs just 0.0775BTC  Wink
legendary
Merry Christmas Everybody!

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thanks Biege,

Yes, we know that it is suboptimal to not have stop loss orders directly in leonArdo for all markets. Hopefully Poloniex adds it to their API and then we would immediately support it. In the meantime, we are working on a leonArdo emulated solution to this.

For the take profit case you can use leonArdo's prepare order functionality (see video: Margin trading with leonArdo))

Jonathan

Wow! Honestly, I didn't understand the video at first but when I watched it again I understand now how you prepare an order properly. Because of this I'm gaining more compared to my previous orders. Thanks a lot, Jonathan! You Rock, Man! Cheesy
legendary
I make strategy, click start and after 1 second it stops again and again...
why?

I have no clue.

If you want help you have to provide more details: logs (.leonArdo hidden folder in your home directory), OS, exact description of what you did.

Can you reproduce the bug?

Without these details I cannot help you.

You can do that here or mail us : [email protected]

Thanks,
Jonathan
legendary

On my Windows 7 it works just fine. If you want me to help you you need to provide more information. You can do that here or mail us : [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I make strategy, click start and after 1 second it stops again and again...
why?

Activity: 79

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Any users can provide how much they are making. Like rough estimation. Smiley
legendary
Hi! Thank you for adding my exit prompt idea on the recent update, I really like it because I multitask a lot and this helped me prevent accidentally closing the trading application. It's really great! If there's another request I would like to be added on the software would be the option to add alarms if the market reached a specific amount, this is very helpful when you are doing margin trades, at least for be because it's not yet automated. Cheesy
Thank you LeonArdo team, and Jonathan! Smiley

Thanks Biege,

Jonathan
Jump to: