Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 242. (Read 268522 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 500
... [other stuff deleted] ...
 Another idea we have is to create a REST interface so that you can code your own strategy outside of leonArdo, but connect using the API.

Yes! I would love to have that!!
I write my own trading strategies in python ... and a big pain point are the annoyingly different exchange APIs with all their features AND bugs.
A nice and easy way to feedback info so data can be plotted by Leonardo would be a big plus too.

Regards

one4many
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
any chance to implement Trailing Stop orders on Bitfinex?

We are working on that and advanced order types in general...

I am keeping an eye on this!

So, is there a way to code your own trading strategy and easily implement it on your platform?
Also, is it possible to have your strategy up and running on the cloud (my own server) so the computer doesn't have to be running all the time?

I'll be willing to pay 15 BTC for these kind of features! Tongue

Thanks for your interest in leonArdo!

Right now there is no way to implement your own strategy on our our platform. However, we have plans that will take us in that direction. We have to have a strategy editor within leonArdo that will give you access to all indicators etc. and make creating and saving your own strategy very easy. Another idea we have is to create a REST interface so that you can code your own strategy outside of leonArdo, but connect using the API.

Yes, it is possible to run leonArdo in the cloud! You just need to ensure that you do not run two instances of leonArdo connected to the same exchange with the same API keys.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys 
Activity: 517
Merit: 502

I am keeping an eye on this!

So, is there a way to code your own trading strategy and easily implement it on your platform?
Also, is it possible to have your strategy up and running on the cloud (my own server) so the computer doesn't have to be running all the time?

I'll be willing to pay 15 BTC for these kind of features! Tongue
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
legendary
XCP has seen some wild 150% swings over the last three months...

legendary
Been trading a lot now on some exchange since last week  so i might as well just make this my career path. I'm still rolling what I've come up but would like to try Leonardo.
can we still trade using the free one?

Hi electronicash,

Sure, you can download the free paper trading demo version of leonArdo. Just head over to www.marginsoftware.de and click on Products.

All the best,
Jonathan

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Been trading a lot now on some exchange since last week  so i might as well just make this my career path. I'm still rolling what I've come up but would like to try Leonardo.
can we still trade using the free one?
legendary
Hi Margin, indicator VWAP no job, bug? My version is Linux.

Hi srcs76,

Sorry, but you will need to provide more information. It works fine for me on Linux. What did you try and what happened?

Thanks!
Jonathan
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi Margin, indicator VWAP no job, bug? My version is Linux.
legendary
UK defies the polls and markets by voting leave. Crazy stuff.

Yes, the polling was relatively close but I heard several stock analysts in the past two weeks predict this outcome and to short the market.

I am sure there are exceptions, but the markets in general were convinced the Remain side would win. Even the bookies were giving odds of up to 10-1 on a Brexit the day before the referendum. This was a shock.

My best friend was convinced to profit from that short drop. Let's just say his 2016 family vacations are covered from that decision.

Congratulations to your friend Smiley
legendary
I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad

Great that you bought leonArdo! Didn't recognise your handle. We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now so it will take some time before we get to other exchanges. No one ever asked for quadrigacx before. What kind of daily volume do they have? The website shows 0.00XBT which isn't be good...

Huge +1 for quadrigacx, that's one of the few methods we can buy EtH here in canada. Could you please PM me when its implemented ? I will buy this.

Will do Smiley

Thanks for your interest!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad

Great that you bought leonArdo! Didn't recognise your handle. We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now so it will take some time before we get to other exchanges. No one ever asked for quadrigacx before. What kind of daily volume do they have? The website shows 0.00XBT which isn't be good...

Huge +1 for quadrigacx, that's one of the few methods we can buy EtH here in canada. Could you please PM me when its implemented ? I will buy this.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Yes, the polling was relatively close but I heard several stock analysts in the past two weeks predict this outcome and to short the market.

I am sure there are exceptions, but the markets in general were convinced the Remain side would win. Even the bookies were giving odds of up to 10-1 on a Brexit the day before the referendum. This was a shock.

My best friend was convinced to profit from that short drop. Let's just say his 2016 family vacations are covered from that decision.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Hold on to your hats. It's gonna be a bumpy few days...

legendary
Why I cannot see the BTC/EUR pair on Bitstamp?

We are working on it. Sorry about that. Bitstamp was one of the first markets we supported and we need to adapt it to automatically handle new paris like is done on the other markets.

We are aware of the issue and will fix soon...
Thanks leonArdo@margin,

Now when my wife comes downstairs at 2am she'll catch me playing with my bot.
Jump to: