Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 238. (Read 268522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
sounds like a cool system... It would be helpful to provide some consistent data for the bot. I am sure it will win for some cases, I am more concerned how consistent it is.

You can test it out by downloading our free demo.
legendary
I'm reluctant to recommend Leonardo out of pure selfishness but realize I'd be doing a disservice to the developers.
Leonardo is the 4th or 5th auto trading platform(bot) I've used in crypto and is my absolute favorite.

Bluehorseshoe

That warms the cockles of my heart to hear Smiley

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
sounds like a cool system... It would be helpful to provide some consistent data for the bot. I am sure it will win for some cases, I am more concerned how consistent it is.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I'm reluctant to recommend Leonardo out of pure selfishness but realize I'd be doing a disservice to the developers.
Leonardo is the 4th or 5th auto trading platform(bot) I've used in crypto and is my absolute favorite.

Bluehorseshoe

Activity: 432
Gday,
Thanx for the feedback, ill pm you for details on log files. And glad to here arbitrage is on the cards for the future Smiley
legendary
Gday,

Still loving your bot!  i have been getting quiet a few bots being suspended, eg. It will purchase, but not list a sell or vice a versa, is there anything i can do to minimize this ?
Also was wondering if you have thought of arbitration on the same markets between exchanges? This could be great. As prices between exchanges often vary considerably.
Another question is would it be possible to put the build no. on the update link ? so you can tell if you are useing the current version, instead of downloading and installing to see?

Love your work Smiley

Hey dan_and_shan,

Really glad you are loving leonArdo!

However, you shouldn't be having the issues you are. A bot is usually suspended when the network connection goes down or after a laptop is woken from sleep. For shorten network outages leonArdo recovers automatically, but for longer periods a bot will be placed in a suspended mode and will await manual re-start from the user.

If you notice strange behaviour not fitting the pattern I outlined above, which is normal, then please send us the logs for the affected pairs (logs are in the .leonArdo in your home directory) along with anything else that could help us e.g. screenshot & description.

Arbitrage is something that we have on our roadmap, but we are not currently working on it.

As soon as we release a new version the leonArdo login screen will let you know there is an available update. All you have to do is click on that link and you will be taken to the downloads page.

All the best,
Jonathan

Activity: 432
Gday,

Still loving your bot!  i have been getting quiet a few bots being suspended, eg. It will purchase, but not list a sell or vice a versa, is there anything i can do to minimize this ?
Also was wondering if you have thought of arbitration on the same markets between exchanges? This could be great. As prices between exchanges often vary considerably.
Another question is would it be possible to put the build no. on the update link ? so you can tell if you are useing the current version, instead of downloading and installing to see?

Love your work Smiley
legendary
Anyway, I'm ready to give free help. Project is really interesting.

Thanks a lot for the offer! If something suitable comes up I'll give you a shout!

legendary
hi there, im new in trading and especially in bot trading. Are already installed mechanics on the bot or do i have to write for it what to do

Hi there,

I think you just bought leonArdo so welcome and thanks for your confidence and support!

The best way to get started is to check out the tutorial videos on our website: http://www.marginsoftware.de/tutorial.html

You can set the main parameters of the bot by interacting with it directly in the chart!

All the best,
Jonathan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hi there, im new in trading and especially in bot trading. Are already installed mechanics on the bot or do i have to write for it what to do
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi! I would like to learn about how it went for those of you that already used LeonARdo.  Any extra help will be appreciated,
thanks!
Activity: 81
Anyway, I'm ready to give free help. Project is really interesting.
legendary
Hello leoNardo !

Any news about 3.0 launch ? Any changelog ?
What the informations about this "Great New Opportunity" if it can be shared ?

Need a developer ? I can give some spare time. My skills are about php / js / c# / api-rest.
I can also help for documentation / tutorials / localization anyway.

Cheers.

The release is delayed because of the opportunity I cannot discuss right now, except to say we are looking to raise investment.

Thanks for your offer. Right now we are not hiring, but that could change soon Smiley

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

legendary
Attemped to use the Demo and it would not login for some reason, then stated the key was not registered.. oh well.

The reason you couldn't log in is that it is a paper trading version of leonArdo!

You need to choose one of the demo markets and then you can check out all the features in leonArdo. Practice running our in-built automatic trading strategies etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Activity: 81
Hello leoNardo !

Any news about 3.0 launch ? Any changelog ?
What the informations about this "Great New Opportunity" if it can be shared ?

Need a developer ? I can give some spare time. My skills are about php / js / c# / api-rest.
I can also help for documentation / tutorials / localization anyway.

Cheers.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Attemped to use the Demo and it would not login for some reason, then stated the key was not registered.. oh well.
legendary
also trying to trade those small fractions of Zcash I mined since yesterday will always give you a "Invalid Range"!) which is so true in its own sense but too "smart" for a bot!

You get an invalid range if you do not have the minimum tradable amount which is set by the exchange itself - not leonArdo!

no, I can trade 0,005ZEC just fine on poloniex! It seems more like leonardo did not have enough data. Because when I rebooted my PC and tried to load the last session it crashed while "buffering data...".
Unfortunately I did not make a screenshot. It is loading backlog data from your server, is it? And I guess there is non!?

anyways, loading a new session fixed it!

Hmmm, ZEC wasn't in our data collection as it's new. Have added it now. There can be issues in the current version of leonArdo with new pairs not added. That will be fixed in the update that's coming - I promise! Thanks for checking out leonArdo!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
also trying to trade those small fractions of Zcash I mined since yesterday will always give you a "Invalid Range"!) which is so true in its own sense but too "smart" for a bot!

You get an invalid range if you do not have the minimum tradable amount which is set by the exchange itself - not leonArdo!

no, I can trade 0,005ZEC just fine on poloniex! It seems more like leonardo did not have enough data. Because when I rebooted my PC and tried to load the last session it crashed while "buffering data...".
Unfortunately I did not make a screenshot. It is loading backlog data from your server, is it? And I guess there is non!?

anyways, loading a new session fixed it!
legendary

legendary
I slowly get it! and I like it!)

one odd thing, off which I don't know if it meant to be is, on Windows 10 if I hit the Space Bar it stops the Bot! luckily with a prompt! is this "oups I did it again Quick-cancel™"? Tongue

Hmmm, I don't have Win 10, but I asked one of the guys to check it out.
Jump to: