Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 243. (Read 268522 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Why I cannot see the BTC/EUR pair on Bitstamp?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

This is what happens when the largest volume BTC/USD exchange shuts down trading for a few hours...

legendary
Video series

Check out our latest video showing the new indicators we have added.

The leonArdo guys

legendary
are you sure you are on a BTC/USD pair? Wink
A screenshot may help, too.

I got it working, running my test drive now with high hopes.

Great Smiley
legendary
Never a better time...

to buy leonArdo! Unlike some of our competitors we priced leonArdo in USD. Given the bullish BTC market that means you can now get leonArdo core plus a single market for just 0.12 BTC!! The ultra version comes with support for up to 7 markets and can be snapped up for just 0.24BTC.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

I got it working, running my test drive now with high hopes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
i will test and then we will see if he is worth it  Cool
legendary
I'm trying to test drive the demo before I buy and can't seem to input btc buy amount when setting up market maker on a coin. I can't click in and change where it says invalid range.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brett

Hi Brett,

In the login screen you can set the amount of BTC you want to have on your demo account. If the slider says "invalid range" you do not have even the minimum needed to buy or sell a particular currency.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

It shows 500 USD   .5 Bitcoin  pre filled in at the log in screen, not editable but where I'd create the bot it says under buy amount "invalid range" and a 0 to the right of that. Both cannot be changed.

Thank you for your patience, I look forward to test driving it and have watched your setup video for the full version already.

legendary
I'm trying to test drive the demo before I buy and can't seem to input btc buy amount when setting up market maker on a coin. I can't click in and change where it says invalid range.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brett

Hi Brett,

In the login screen you can set the amount of BTC you want to have on your demo account. If the slider says "invalid range" you do not have even the minimum needed to buy or sell a particular currency.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

legendary
We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now

Kraken API
what do you think about?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15166037

The Kraken API is very restrictive. To up your rate limit you have to have a high verification tier.
legendary
Hey Brett,

What am I doing wrong?

can you send us a screenshot to [email protected]?
I am sure we will get you up and running quickly.

legendary
Existing customers will receive $25 from us for every referral!
How can I get my referral account /link?

Thanks for your interest, I will pm you in a second.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Kraken API
what do you think about?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15166037
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Existing customers will receive $25 from us for every referral!

How can I get my referral account /link?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brett
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad
+1 for Kraken  Smiley
legendary
I already buy LeonArdo for poloniex. and am waiting quadrigacx api since some weeks now Sad

Great that you bought leonArdo! Didn't recognise your handle. We are implementing support for Kraken and C-Cex now so it will take some time before we get to other exchanges. No one ever asked for quadrigacx before. What kind of daily volume do they have? The website shows 0.00XBT which isn't be good...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
I would like to use this tool on QuadrigaCX ! Please do a pluging for it!!

We will keep it in mind! Thanks for your interest in leonArdo Smiley
Jump to: