Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 23. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
There is constant movement in the market of crypto currencies. market collapses make these subcoins cheaper, so I keep my money on my account, and if the market gets better, repeating this method will make you a lot of money.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
That's right, smart investors will think that the current market conditions become another way to earn money. Cryptocurrency is not just about investing with a certain period of time, for example by utilizing market conditions for daytrading, maybe we can get additional benefits because this condition is more predictable.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
This is no longer like a correction. In the market there is a real panic, this is exactly what all the big players have achieved. But I think that this is the lowest price, most likely we will fall even lower
July 05, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
it is much easier to make money on the market fall than on the rise. many people who are poorly versed in cryptocurrency start selling their coins and they become many. you can manage to buy at low rate and later uvelichit your capital
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
I agree with you, many investors get big profit from the cryptos they buy while it still dump or low but in time it pump fast.  The cycle of the market prices now are much better to determine real investors, those who really hodl than immediately panic and sell when it start to fall.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Market corrections are very good for people who missed the chance to invest in some crypto, this is like a second chance for them, also with these moves of prices a lot of traders benefits from that, they can make a huge profit in just a short term period.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
Current market correction kicks out the panic-mongers... And maybe it's good... Because they can do only bad things everywhere...
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
I don't think so, you can sell altcoins in loss and buy bitcoin which is also cheap, is that bad? Better than having altcoins in this uncertain cryptomarket.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
All these corrections of the market will lead to the fact that soon all the stocks of bitcoin will be owned by several thousand large investors. In this case, it will be difficult to talk about any decentralization.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
Activity: 97
July 04, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.
Activity: 65
July 04, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
The low price on the ICOs is not as a result of bad research, it is just all over and affected by the big gun bitcoin and ethereum. One can only judge when the value of bitcoin and ethereum rises later and the ICOs are not affect positively. I believe if the ICO are doing the needful to improve the product and volume of trade they will always keep up in maintain the coin price.
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Even what you call a correction is not completely correct. From the part you are right, the funnel sifts out unnecessary, thereby leaving the strongest. But you will agree that the technologies also do not stand still, forcing us to study and master us all new and new. I really love high technologies, so I'm constantly looking for some interesting projects. Recently I came across a fresh project Kelvin Blockchain, wich the is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
Yes it weeds out those who are determined and resourceful that seeks knowledge with an open mind to the people who just wants go get quick money without doing / learning anything and easily gets hyped and manipulated by whales. Also people who stay even though they made mistakes in this industry are the one who will thrive. With proper planning and quick adaptation to the market trend the you will what ever happens to the market you will not panic.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
I have said many times that patience and the ability not to panic - this is the most important thing on cryptorines. Many times it was that the coin that I bought began to fall and I still waited time and it not only returned to the price at which I bought but also grew much higher.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
 we must consider all negative and positive ideas are forms of environmental functions that causes and results of cryptocurrency business. People who wants price lower are those investors and capitalists, and those people wants price high are those workers that mostly like us who joined campaigns.
Activity: 190
July 03, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
Corrections always are good for market. Market is an alive one so current changes make it stronger, better and more universal.
Activity: 117
July 03, 2018, 03:18:57 AM
I agree that the correction is not bad, but what we see in recent time is more like a fall. But I think it's almost over.
In the past 2 days, the market has shown varying degrees of increase. I hope to see the result as soon as possible.
July 03, 2018, 02:35:51 AM
Yes, for the crypto market as a whole, this is a good "cleaning". But if you take a particular person (an unskilled investor) who lost his money, then this is a big problem for him...
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
I agree that the correction is not bad, but what we see in recent time is more like a fall. But I think it's almost over.
Pages:
Jump to: