Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 27. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read ""when moon! when lambo!"" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

It would be easier for us to get to the moon and to the lambo, lol. But to be honest, I am not that easy decieved, I know, that the things are temporary, and when the market will recover, all those guys will return back again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.

Higher volatility also means that there be a higher chance or higher exposure to losses. Well, personally it all depends to the person. If that person is risk-aversed person or a very risk-taker (almost a gambler) person.
Activity: 15
June 22, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
I don't think on what happened here in crypto are good since many users are disappointed. Well, for the newbie here are advantage for them since they can invest on a very cheap amount and can have a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully soon it will increase as I believe it can go further the peak anount that they reached before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
It's a breath of fresh air for the market. I agree. But we must take this opportunity and adjust our portfolios. I hope that by the summer everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Grin Absolutely. This market will weed out those asking "moon and lambo" and will only reward those who have great patience.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Correction can't be an eternal trend. it will change and we'll get a good profit
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
As the correction in the crypto-currency market, signs of overbought leave. I would very much like Russia to join the advanced countries in the sphere of regulation of the crypt and equal to Japan and South Korea. Wink
Activity: 339
June 21, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
I think that such corrections over time will lead to the fact that most of the top-level crypto-currencies will belong to a narrow group of large players. In this case, these currencies will be difficult to call decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 21, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Correction is good. But when it goes too long a lot of people are leaving the market. They do not want to lose money all the time. The market lives. when it is a lot of traders and receive new money
The swing makes people feel bored and when it's happened there's two scenarios whether go up quickly get pumped or down nearly crashed. We are now down and feel like a crash ahead after the swing, go up a little bit again and go down, repeat. During the down moment the market are looking for the right value, correction makes the market in perfect condition. There's a lot of opportunity actually.
Activity: 120
June 21, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

You definitely make money when the market crashes. Because if it does, you get to buy new ones at a very cheap price. You just have to hold on to it so when it goes back up you get your profits. But right now, to be honest, I doubt no one can read the crypto market. Except for the whales
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
Market corrections are good in the sense that there are redistrubution of coin into many hands and this simply mean redistribution of wealth! The good project also get a chance to start fresh and grow!

I agree. It balances the market and is pretty essential to make it grow. You can't have a something that's constantly moving upwards since that would take it pretty close to being a bubble like a lot of people are saying. It's not going to be beneficial for anyone even in the short term if the market doesn't correct itself and the repercussions wouldn't take that long to take effect
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 21, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Is true there are investors who panic easily but I must say, this correction has lasted too long enough. It is no longer weeding out the quick panic sell persons, it is running everyone's portfolio down day in day out. I hope it ends soon enough.
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Yes that's right market corrections are really necessary to implement things to a better type of things. That's why I also agree of those people who are learning a better understandings if some currency that are needed to be corrected to their price in the market. To a possible growth of some currency that are really worth it in this year.
Activity: 48
June 21, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
They should be expected but obviously they're not good lol.
Activity: 490
June 21, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
Market corrections are good in the sense that there are redistrubution of coin into many hands and this simply mean redistribution of wealth! The good project also get a chance to start fresh and grow!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Well, I think that it is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy cheap altcoins
Activity: 74
June 21, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
There will be price adjustments, no market will only increase without reducing. In the long term, the cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the next two years, and I believe it will come true. Smiley
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.
Activity: 66
June 20, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
It is necessary to understand that the majority of good investors made their states in crisis time. When the price is at the bottom, it is possible to enter the project at the lowest cost...           
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
still do not know the increase and decrease due to what problems
Pages:
Jump to: