Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 25. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Probably not a good thing, but a normal thing. A large increase will also be followed by a big correction as well. Those who enter crypto in hopes of getting instant profits may experience panic faster. And the sooner the panic goes out, it seems to be getting closer to the lower limit of the market price range, and that's a good thing for those who are ready to take a chance.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 11:42:45 PM
It is hard for the market to get better in a short period of time. At present, people all feel that the market is depressed and there is no new capital entering the market.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:36:03 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Yup, here's the fluctuation, and it will definitely happen. Some people who are not patient enough will actually get out, and of course they will not be winners. Maybe this is part of the game, maybe not, but if we are can take a chance I think this is the right time to ride the next wave.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
I don't think you should invest in cryptocurrencies at all when you can't control yourself emotionally, because eato is a very nervous activity
Activity: 73
June 28, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
Market Corrections are always a good thing; a natural part of any market. There the depth of this correction is a reflection of all of the newbies that jumped in in the end of 2027

Why 2027?
Usually, we can't predict what causes market prediction, but they may last really long. Could be a buy opportunity
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Depending on where we look at it, because now almost all the famous coins get a big discount.
But of course it takes time to restore the market, because at this time most likely panic will happen sooner.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

Of course for some people, but not with those who buy at its peak. But indeed a healthy market should be like this, crashes might clean up those who enter without good risk management.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
I believe that the market correction is good. Because the market should come to life and work. If you do not make any changes, then the market will freeze and stop working.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
I know it is good for market  but this current correction is too long,as for me and the problem is that it is still going on.Lots of people are having horrible losses because of that bearish trend.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:06:13 PM
The market can not constantly grow, and therefore there is a correction after a strong growth. Many people do not like this because they do not understand the main rules of the game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Yes, right, but this correction is a bit complex one as compared to previous ones and longer one with unexpected rise and falls. 
Activity: 18
June 28, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
IT would be nice to buy invest now and just wait for the explosion to fly upwards to get to the profits
Activity: 41
June 25, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Correction is good, it makes it possible to replenish your balances. And the market gets rid of weak players, and the patient richer.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 28, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
Market Corrections are always a good thing; a natural part of any market. There the depth of this correction is a reflection of all of the newbies that jumped in in the end of 2027
Activity: 102
June 28, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
The correction in cryptocurrency market gives a second chance to those who did not have time to buy at cheap prices and believes that investing in the cryptocurrency is late and unprofitable.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 12:42:35 AM
what kind of corrections do you have about what to invest in new peremptory crypto projects like Socratus
Activity: 72
June 28, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
Yeah it is good that the market is correcting, which ultimately will wipe out those potential investors who are are jumping into the crypto train without much research. And it will also sweep those projects who are on the ground only to create hype and doing nothing. This positive trend must go long way. 
Activity: 82
June 27, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
money markets is lively to the point that it is now and then hard to make up for lost time to speed. the market needs to get a tad. confirmation work is great. speculators are somewhat less demanding to work with.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
I agree that market corrections will benefit investors for a lot of profit.
Market Corrections are badly needed by investors who want to invest and determine the best altcoin they should choose.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Market correction not only vanish big bubble coins also it will find real potential coins there is lots of coins were became nothing in recent market crash . One thing is always common in any trading platform big dump and pump always decided by whales.
Pages:
Jump to: