Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 11. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
is a normal condition in my opinion if the market moves up. We don't get too fall asleep with the State. I think you should always be alert and also continue to fight and more excitement in trading. If the market rose, then the opportunity for us to sell immediately.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
July 10, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
There has been a total fall in the market prices for various  coins nowadays and this has become a great problem for all bounty hunters. It is the hope of most hunters and investors to get the market stabilized as soon as possible.  
then that the market is in a bad condition, first of all the trouble is not the Bounty Hunters, A general business in the ico company sphere. Because of these problems, investors do not invest their funds, companies because of this can not develop well, and as a result, Bounty Hunters can not receive their good rewards.
With the bad market movement, it's considered as a problem for all who are holding a coin or a token.
For me, we should just be strong in this kind of situation as it is not only happening now, there will be more to come and maybe worst
that we have witness but being strong gives us the strength to hold until the bullish trend comes.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:03:19 AM
Today the market shows a negative dynamics in this case it is necessary to fix your deposits, if you certainly have anything left from that previous correction, so today it's very funny to talk about the balances, but still it's money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
There has been a total fall in the market prices for various  coins nowadays and this has become a great problem for all bounty hunters. It is the hope of most hunters and investors to get the market stabilized as soon as possible.  
then that the market is in a bad condition, first of all the trouble is not the Bounty Hunters, A general business in the ico company sphere. Because of these problems, investors do not invest their funds, companies because of this can not develop well, and as a result, Bounty Hunters can not receive their good rewards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
At the moment, as for me, the market has fallen sharply in price and it wakes up only after a certain time, therefore, it is necessary to keep their coins and believe that growth will quickly bring us a good profit.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
The market has started to grow, this is good news for investors and traders, it is a good current trend, I think we need to wait a few months until the market rises.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Don't get carried away. Bear traps are very common in this market. You will think market is recovering and enter some trades only to find them dip further down below after a few days
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time.
Activity: 86
July 09, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
No, the market has not yet woken up... But I see some good movements about prices...
I think we can expect a nice bull run in few weeks, I'm really hoping for that (probably at the end of July).
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 09, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
I agree, the market is improving and I think that there will be further growth and that will reach a good value, the factor is the growth of bitcoin, I think that soon will reach a great value.
Activity: 103
July 09, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
No, the coin price falls again.  The market has not yet woken up, but now the green days are more frequent and it's good.
Activity: 19
July 09, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
The market has begun to continue rising. This is indeed good news for investors. But this does not mean that the real market recovery, it may also be just an illusion, the knowledge we can wait patiently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
July 09, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I dont mean to rain on this parade but i think we’re not out of the woods, it’ll probably even stay low until the next consensus event, which should be november of this year
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
I hope so! Because we all are tired to waiting when market will be green. And nobody wants to sell tokens now, because we know that's maybe it will be X, and you will lose your profit.
Activity: 25
July 08, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
I really can see the changes, but I don't think i like them ;p
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 08, 2018, 04:34:09 PM
The market has revived again $ 5k7 to $ 6k8. I think the uptrend is shaping up.
Looking forward to the return of bitcoin and eth
that's right, and many predictions says that bitcoin might reach $8000 for the next following weeks because there is a huge resistance on $7800.
Activity: 35
July 08, 2018, 07:34:01 AM
The market has revived again $ 5k7 to $ 6k8. I think the uptrend is shaping up.
Looking forward to the return of bitcoin and eth
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
The market now is very unstable that is why it is hard to invest big now. Let us wait more on dips so that we can gain more profits when the bullish market enter in the market.
Activity: 87
July 08, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Market growth is a good thing, but that doesn't mean it is about to enter the bull market. I think the market will continue for a few months at the bottom, so we need to keep enough patience to wait and wait when the coins you invest in reach you. The ideal price then you can sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: