Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 13. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
The fact that we are now seeing on the stock exchange a break in the trend of the bearish presence, suggests that soon we will be very seriously surprised with you and it is these actions that will unequivocally lead us to success
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
I do not think the market has uptrend, bitcoin search is relatively low back to the original period, new cash flow has not poured in, and new people have not joined, the sooner the BTC price will go down, because no one holds BTC Too long to sell for daily use such as pay, sales, losses, etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
Quite a very late reply here on my end but may I second your motion... from the time you posted the first thread here around April 23rd... the market has risen and fallen back to the bear season. Right now there is a chance it is coming back up again. There have been good volume rises over the past days... 5900 - 6400 usd, 6300 - 6500 usd, and 6500 - 6700 usd.

There is a possibility of growth, but the market is green only a few days, but it is not yet clear what will happen next. It will be possible to understand  the growth is it, when bitkoyn reaches $ 7500 at least.
It should be so, there will be no growth without correction. Now bitcoin has grown to 6 800$ and there was a correction, I think that after it we will see the price of 7 500$.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
We can only hope that's the case. So it won't be a little rise and then a continuous fall. We really can only buy hope.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
yes not forever the market will go down. when the market rises then this is good news for all of us. but I think the high price of coins will not happen this month. many predict that the highest increase will occur from the second quarter of this year or the year we wait.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Of course this is exciting, when many people panic and sell cheaply then this becomes a great opportunity to buy, by buying cryptocurrencies then we will get a big profit someday and now the market will soon wake up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
Yes, it seems that now the market is up and will grow soon. I hope to see a good run and double the size. It is time to go and forget the slump. Be ready for the next trade plan
For the whole market and its participants it will be more useful if the growth is gradual. Important is real work and not overclocking prices to inadequate values.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
Recover my profits losses when its going recent weakness into the market close was raising a note of caution investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 06, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
the market is giving signs of growth, but I believe that it's a joke, the general trend is falling and falling will be another year exactly. you should not fall into illusions, but in any case, you need to use short-term lifting!
Activity: 59
July 06, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
It's important not to be concerned when there are big movements downwards- you can't be in crypto for the big upwards moves and not prepared for the big downwards moves! It works both ways, how long nobody knows but like anything it works in cycles.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

Crypto currency could not just take it and fall all))) Naturally, periodic market falls are inevitable (as with real currency), so I'm surprised when panic rises around the next drop of bitcoin)
Activity: 280
July 06, 2018, 08:34:49 AM
A small influx of capital was held in the early days of July and again, unfortunately, everything froze. There is no strong trend. So, for the time being, we are glad that at least we do not fall further. Let's see, of course, what's next, but the situation is ambiguous. If there is a desire and an opportunity to invest and buy, now is the time.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
The market is pulsating with strange moves at the moment and I hope it does go down. However, I think that the overall perspective is positive mid-term.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

You can't really be sure at all. As for me, I'm getting quite down because of all the stuff that I read in here since morning. It feels like there isn't really much future for ETH after all.
Do not despair and do not judge ETH in this condition on the market. As you can see, all the coins have fallen in price, but in any case there will be growth and you will see how much you can please this token (if you hold it).
Activity: 110
July 06, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
For the market to wake up and start a steady growth, you have to wait a few more months.  Now the market is still unstable.
Activity: 532
July 06, 2018, 05:25:35 AM
the growth was happening in the crypto is now uncertain. This bus only momentary rise just pump that could drop the investment at any time. Although sometimes a large increase but still better analysis and careful.
Activity: 90
July 06, 2018, 05:13:47 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

You can't really be sure at all. As for me, I'm getting quite down because of all the stuff that I read in here since morning. It feels like there isn't really much future for ETH after all.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
I want to say, A necessity really, crypto is the future but it will have a peak and Seems like the market is overtaken by the bull again. That is very good news for us and it seems that this will be a long process right now. I hope we're fine.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
I'm not sure that until the fall will be the same growth as last year. For this, some very important events must occur that have a very positive effect on the entire cryptosphere.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 06, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
That is why we should always keep positive no matter what because time will still come that we will earn a lot, don't worry if the price of a certain coin is not everyday a green one.

Absolutely right! just think positive and believe that cryptocurrency will boom in the future as long as we have a strong community to support these movement, there are lot of rooms for growth on this space and soon everyone will have a big smile on their face after the red days on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: