Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 19. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time. So, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
maybe its too early to say market has woken up, i think the market still not yet fully recover like last year did, i think this year is year for holding.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Today is a good day for cryptology. but it's only today. look at the next days, I hope that this indicator will continue to grow, and the market will grow. and together with the market and our investments.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:05:59 AM
I am as a beginner here become more excited and confident I am increasing to invest in the world of crypto, Hopefully, the market is also the spirit to be able to continue to grow and increase in the future, So that all users and investors can get back their money yesterday has been lost because decline in market prices.
Activity: 167
June 30, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
You are right, today is a good day.  The market is green and the price is growing rapidly.  And this is very good news.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
June 30, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
I think do not take conclusions too fast, stay alert and do not all out for now, wait a few moments later and continue to buy in stages
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
Not really so don't be get too excited because in just one dump of whale then everything will be on its downhill. Though it's nice to see how our portfolio turns to green and it actually gives hope for everyone especially those had loss their trust to this. So let's just watch the market and yeah hopefully this will be the start of a bull run.
Activity: 33
June 30, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
I Hope it would continue til december! Everything now is green waiting to take profit for my holdings. I Hope every alts follow bitcoin rise.
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
Mostly, holders maintain a portfolio against relevant declines of levels and these cause a capped surges of gains likely for 10 days.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

We all expect the market are going increase again and will recover in the last dip, I think this is the beginning of the market will recovered and I hope it will be continue!
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
The crypto money market has been in bear season for the past 2 weeks. Prices got cheaper. He's having the best time for investors.
I buy tokens at low price, I sell at high price. I make money on this. It's time for the grocery store to wake up. Time, time to make money!
Activity: 81
June 30, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 11:07:06 PM
In my opinion, the market slowly but surely grows. I think this may be the beginning of a new era, but everything will show the time.
I am very happy when I see how the market is growing. I really need to give them a steady income like giving them a business.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
The market is still down for now and we do not know whether it will further go down.For now there is a little fear in especially new cryptocurrency investors. Most are afraid that they will lose their money because prices have fallen badly.But this is part of this game for everyone here who has some experience understand the volatility of the market we find ourselves in.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
No, the market has not yet woken up.  I think the market will begin to recover only in September or later.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:16:01 AM
not yet, we have a long way to new lows
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
This is not so and the market is not going to wake up. Many factors suggest that the market will be in such a state for a very long time. Volumes on stock exchanges are now at a very low level and people's interest in this market is very weak.

100% agree. To make the market come to life, we need really phenomenal news. If they do not exist, the price of Bitcoin will return to the indicators of the previous year.
But who cares about the price, if you bought bitcoin for $300?  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:09:01 AM
This is not so and the market is not going to wake up. Many factors suggest that the market will be in such a state for a very long time. Volumes on stock exchanges are now at a very low level and people's interest in this market is very weak.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
Today has been two months since the release of this theme, and now the market is a bit sluggish, the entire market is a red. Do not know how long we still need to wait for the market to recover again. What are your predictions?

I think the market recovery we should wait no earlier than autumn, and maybe longer. I hope we do not have to wait a year or two, as some people predict.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Today has been two months since the release of this theme, and now the market is a bit sluggish, the entire market is a red. Do not know how long we still need to wait for the market to recover again. What are your predictions?
Pages:
Jump to: