Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 23. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
The difference is that no one ecares about bitcoin cash anymore, because we all know that it and will always be a pump and dump scheme, that is why no one is putting a single dollar in there.
Activity: 82
June 21, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
I think the market is not awake. This year's encryption market has been in red now. The price drop is very serious. I don't think the encryption market will improve this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
The market always wakes up the coin market has never been to sleep, we admit that sometimes the market does not seem very hot the majority of them always attract investors
June 21, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
This is very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders.  I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
You can see a slight rise in prices in the market, but it seems to me that it is very similar to the continuation of correction, because it is in such cases that the market usually after a small rise in prices starts a sharp decline.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 21, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Strangely, you were mistaken, bitcoin cash did not have such fluctuations, take a look at his schedule
Activity: 127
June 21, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
Not exactly woken up seeing as there is only a slight change in the prices of the coin. It is still sleeping at this point, even though there is a bit of green in the market right now the prices are still very low so I wouldn't exactly say that the market has woken up at this point, we need to give it more time
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time. So, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
Market has not woken up as in there is no inherent awareness in the market regarding investing wisely. Its just that the market has gotten bullish again and people investing blinding has once again become a phenomenon.

Finally it starting to wake up from a deep sleep. Green days starting to show in figure in the market, hopefully it continue its better performance in the next few months. Getting excited!.
June 21, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
i've noticed already that cryptocurrency price is moving up slowly most especially bitcoin, but still not totally the good price being wanted by all people who works in cryptocurrency. Although many people thanks again on that such kind of price being move upward, hopefully it will continue again and again so that all of us will enjoy our works times and efforts.
Activity: 87
June 21, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
From today's point of view, the encryption market has not been awakened until now. The price of cryptocurrency is still very low, and the price of many cryptocurrencies led by Bitcoin has fallen a lot. I think the encryption market will hardly get better this year.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 04:37:56 AM
Market has not woken up as in there is no inherent awareness in the market regarding investing wisely. Its just that the market has gotten bullish again and people investing blinding has once again become a phenomenon.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 20, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
Now we need to make forecasts a little neatly, since we predicted the recovery of the market this spring for several times already, but we eventually remained further in a deep correction. We need to pass a psychological mark of $10,000 for bitcoin, then there definitely will not be a way back.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
There is no signs that the market has woken up. HOwever, I still believe that one day, they will become stronger again
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
In my view, the valuations are building a base and advancing into a smooth flow prior to a limited upturn that should resist for a long time.
Activity: 54
June 20, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Unfortunately, this was an erroneous growth and there are still not enough reasons for the growth of the crypto market,there are still many questions to the regulators and the stability of the market as a whole.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
if we see the market prices are recovering after declining for weeks, but still lower than the highest market capitalization, but the good start for the cryptocurrency market because it can give confidence to current investors, Let's keep monitoring the market trading, I look forward to more global growth go on investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
I think the bear market is over lets ready now for the green chart. I am excited to see my coins that i hold to gain profits. Two to three months for sure it will be huge.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
Right . But we should not be too confident in that. The market may drop at any time. Trading needs to be careful.

Indeed in the world of cryptocurency about the price up and down very often we note. Because the market is anonymous. Sometimes today A coin rises then the B coin will go down. So not all coins will go up and not all coins will fall in price. Keep an eye on any recent developments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
And the truth for a long time the situation on the market is unpredictable. But it normal.
Pages:
Jump to: