Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 21. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
Yes, today there was a slight increase.  But the price fell much stronger.  Now is a very good time to buy coins.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
That is why we should always keep positive no matter what because time will still come that we will earn a lot, don't worry if the price of a certain coin is not everyday a green one.
Activity: 61
June 25, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
I think this is still a good time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency as the market is not done yet, I can see more green days ahead as value will still shut up than it is presently.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Now the market is red, then green, then red again.  It looks like stable growth will only be in a few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
It does not look like the market has woken up.  The price has fallen very much in the last two days.  It is bad news.
I agree we still need to put more patience and there's a news that one of the exchange site has been hack and It's really bad news and I know it will affect the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
we do not know what will happen in the future, at present all the price of cryptocurrency back down, and the market has not awakened from the long sleep, hope at the beginning July the rate of all cryptocurrency again to grow
Activity: 105
June 24, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
The market woke up and went in the wrong direction. Most likely in a week or two weeks, we will finally see a reversal of the bear market and the coinmarketcap will become all green.
Activity: 602
June 24, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
It sounds like a joke, because now the market is falling and what we see today in a full day I can say is that it's like the price is very manipulated and made by very capable and rich people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
The market woke up and started to hurt again. I think that very soon, the bear market will end. It remains to wait just a couple of weeks. Most likely at the end of July the market will rise smoothly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 08:18:16 AM
The market has not yet woken up. The whales are still pumping water. People's money is evaporating every day. This is a scary market. Some people are still waiting. Some people have already left. Only when most people leave. Whales just think waking the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
June 24, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
The market has woken up for a long time, but the negative news that is on it does not allow it to grow, so we just have to wait and think what will happen next.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 24, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
I think it's too early to draw conclusions about the growth. Now there is a drop in the market
Activity: 164
June 24, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
As of today, the market has not gotten any better. Instead, it continues to fall. This year's encryption market is difficult to recover. I will continue to purchase some cryptocurrencies in the current market.
Activity: 250
June 24, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Market has not woken up as in there is no inherent awareness in the market regarding investing wisely. Its just that the market has gotten bullish again and people investing blinding has once again become a phenomenon. Hence this virtuous cycle has once again began that will give profit to some smart investors while leaving others behind in the dust. So invest wisely.
Activity: 364
June 24, 2018, 08:00:50 AM
At the moment, the market is very volatile, a lot of negative news was recently and therefore the market is just falling and is in correction, now you do not panic and do not sell all your coins, just wait
Activity: 169
June 24, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
yeah i think market is woken up now!! its will be a big recovery to the Trade Market!! lets  wait that!! and see updates!! all token and coin in TRade Market will be price up !!
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
June 24, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
It's not very likely that the market is recovering.  As for me, the market will begin to recover only in September.

To me too, it does not look like a recovering market trend at all. In fact, Bitcoin is worse off today then it was yesterday and since bitcoin determines all the crypto markets we're longing to see it climbing on an upwards trend but whenever this will happen I think its hard to predict.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

In fact, some coins have really increased gaining popularity and trust among people in general, and traders in particular, but the common indicators nowadays do not give flashes of hope that the whole market will recover soon because prices are between an extreme plumping and slight surging.

If we see market prices recover after declining for weeks, but still lower than the highest market capitalization, but a good start for cryptocurrency market because it can give confidence to current investors, Let's keep monitoring market trading, I hope for more global growth continue to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 24, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

In fact, some coins have really increased gaining popularity and trust among people in general, and traders in particular, but the common indicators nowadays do not give flashes of hope that the whole market will recover soon because prices are between an extreme plumping and slight surging.

Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
Firstly hello, Glad to be here as we are discussing that the market has woken up it seems market growth has been in low terms for like past few months to maintain a low profile. as the potential is slowly increasing market is maintaining its steady race to grow more and more even further where hopefully by the end of 2018 we can see a big change in terms of market potential and figures which will make the market go boom. its has been maintaining a steady profile as for now all it is waiting to make a perfect move where all the market terms are going to change and drag its figures to a stable position. as per my concern market has now gone into sleep mode it was hibernating itself to prepare for a better outcome in so called Steady mode.
Pages:
Jump to: