Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 46. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
That's great news, the whole forum has earned good money on this and now will be able with pleasure to spend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 25, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
This is certainly a good thing for the market and the market seems to be surging upward but although with this hack from Myetherwallet I'm afraid that there might be a drop in prices from that. The market has been in the red for  so long that a bit of green is actually very good and will boost morale on the market from now and during the next bear market
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
Yes, it seems like the market has risen up. Values are slowly increasing now and hopefully the stakes too...
Activity: 197
April 25, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
I am happy to hear good news continuously surging in the cryptocurrency news. This will encourage more people to invest in the cryptocurrency world all in all. Which will then make a more bigger community of people that believes in the potentials and wonders of cyptocurrency not only as an asset for investment but also as a currency that would be viabke ib tge future. So let's just keep supporting oyr coins and stop panic selling.
good news and so this news is certainly a fresh breeze, that bitcoin cash has increased approximately 80%, surely this will bring positive impact to the development of the bitcoin going forward, with investors pouring in a lot of this is expected to invest and make the bitcoin soared.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 25, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Hearing these things fill our minds and determination a better hope that finally the market has grown, so as to cryptocurrencies are concerned. Not to panic, but still we have to be ready for any short term setbacks. Kudos everyone for this recovery!
It's showing now that the set back is starting again, I don't know if the hack of some MEW wallet is affecting this run, but setting everything around
I guess the market is start to recover and we will continue to see more and more rise with those most alts and bitcoin, better to hold and just relax
things will go accordingly, trust the chain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
The market has woken up but Take note that just a simple FUD can shake the market up-side down. We should just be crucial with every decision we will make when trading. Either if you think that the current price of a certain coin can be a good point to convert to fiat, and buy back again when it dips.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
April 25, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
Hearing these things fill our minds and determination a better hope that finally the market has grown, so as to cryptocurrencies are concerned. Not to panic, but still we have to be ready for any short term setbacks. Kudos everyone for this recovery!
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 25, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
I am happy to hear good news continuously surging in the cryptocurrency news. This will encourage more people to invest in the cryptocurrency world all in all. Which will then make a more bigger community of people that believes in the potentials and wonders of cyptocurrency not only as an asset for investment but also as a currency that would be viabke ib tge future. So let's just keep supporting oyr coins and stop panic selling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Though I am very optimistic that the market will continue to grow,
we should be prepared for short term setbacks.
Don't panic when correction happens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
week.
Well maybe, now things are good up! I hope more in the second half of 2018! The development and boom of the altcoin!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
April 25, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
The growth trend noticeable in Bitcoin is a sign of increasing acceptance of Bitcoin and generally cryptocurrencies. While we remain optimistic that Bitcoin will grow (investors) it is important to keep pace of the trend by being current on cryptocurrency news and being wary of fake news. Cryptocurrency is gradually introducing a new approach to the world financial system.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
I think yes, now you can already say that the bull market has returned to the market! Soon we will be able to rejoice again in the new victories of our favorite coins! And the main thing is that with a positive news background, new players will come to the market, which will raise the price even higher!
Activity: 30
April 25, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
Little bit of a dip today but nothing to worry about  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
week.

almost all crypto is increased although not all growth occurs in large scale. just of course this makes a lot of people become more relaxed to plan at a later stage. I think this is not a new era in growth, this accident is not the first time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
Yes, the market really woke up and pleases us . I hope it will continue to grow .
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
I hope that the token will then start to go to the moon
Activity: 146
April 25, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
Yes, the market is waking up. After months of decline, it will erupt again. Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are slowly rising these days. I think this is good news. This is a sign that the market will enter the bull market. I believe it will formally enter a stage of full-scale rise soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
I am very happy to see the value of most cryptocurrencies increase, after a few months of red signs that had led many people to more total pessimism. I have always believed in an imminent recovery of the market and I am confident that growth will continue and new highs can be reached
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
April 25, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
Since April of this year, the market has begun to slowly pick up. Many people think that this is a market recovery, but I think this may be a trap and the market will plunge again in the near future. What I did was, during this time, do nothing and watch patiently the changes in the market.
If this is the trap then I think we can see another all time low again, and I don't want that to happen as this
will only create massive panic to the people. A lot of people still has no confidence on the market movement now because they tend
to remember the last 3 months of this year which the price plunge so hard, but let's forget about that, we are seeing a greener future ahead of us so believe.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
crypto currencies have been so long that the market is so long that investors are now giving up on this platform. the market eventually woke up and began to be positive.
Pages:
Jump to: