Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 47. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
April 25, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
This time market is picking up slowly which is a good sign for the ultimate recovery and the growth in remaining months of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
Since April of this year, the market has begun to slowly pick up. Many people think that this is a market recovery, but I think this may be a trap and the market will plunge again in the near future. What I did was, during this time, do nothing and watch patiently the changes in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
April 25, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
This is very good news for the crypto investors and businessmen.But we have to wait some time to get the old value that we got earlier this year

Perhaps in this wave of growth the market will not grow to the prices that we saw earlier this year, but by autumn it is possible that the prices will be even higher than our expectations, the crypto currency is experiencing new waves of popularity among the population and this can attract new investors and a very strong push in growth of the whole market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
This is very good news for the crypto investors and businessmen.But we have to wait some time to get the old value that we got earlier this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
Be ready for soon crash.
As practice shows - such green periods last ~ 2 weeks - 1.5 month. And right after this - a big dump usually come.
Activity: 304
April 25, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
It had to. After suffering so many dips market had to be brought back from the dead and now everyone is alive again. I still wonder what is the reason behind the market recovering so much. Coins are almost doubling in value and I wonder who is behind all this. Is there some whale who is again playing with our innocent minds? Do you have any reliable source which can explain the sudden increase in price? If yes, please share.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Yes, the market is back. He is constantly rebounding and regaining lost ground. Proceed to higher prices. But at the same time, we must maintain a cautious attitude and be prepared for long-term price hikes.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 03:30:01 AM
Today i see again a red market expect btc and some other altcoins a big sell off, i think it's just a recovery of what happened in few days, hope market will again move to that 1 trillion mark.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
It is nice to know that the market has started recovering. It is a good news for all of us. Those who are holding their altcoins, hold still because maybe for the coming months its value will rise up higher than before.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
The market has started recovering significantly. That show the sign of what we are expected to see before the year ends. However, altcoins haven't gotten to its previous highs and we expect altcoins get to its previous highs and make new highs as well.

Generally, we hope to stay in this uptrend for quite a while
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
Yes from past some days cryptocurrency market is going green everyday, this is the time to hold our coins till you get more profits. This month there is good potential to increase.
Activity: 218
April 25, 2018, 03:16:19 AM
Let's see how the graphs behave further, maybe this is a false growth. I do not observe special news for positive influence. My indicators say that bitcoin is still coming down.
Activity: 560
April 25, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
week.

I dont agree with the new era you say. this growth is common in a stock trading.
the current growth is enough to make many investors smile of relief.
I believe the market will continue to grow in the next few months
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 03:08:33 AM
something very much anticipated has finally arrived I hope the price can go beyond the month of December yesterday
Activity: 91
April 25, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
This is good news for those who have chosen to keep it. But don't be too confident. I don't think the market is over yet. I think it will take a few months, so this time it will go down very quickly. I've sold some COINS today, and I'm still waiting for them to go down, buy at a low price, and make more money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 25, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
week.

Market is always awake my friend, BCH was a good choice to buy because it became so cheap lately and everyone who bought that dip might be so happy now.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
Market already woke up. The market value of the market has doubled in a week and reached levels in March. I believe the increase will continue.
Activity: 146
April 25, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
The market has begun to continue rising. This is indeed good news for investors. But this does not mean that the real market recovery, it may also be just an illusion, the knowledge we can wait patiently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
The bull market is good, but it's probably a bull trap. Let's see if the BTC passes the $ 10k threshold, then make a decision.
Activity: 101
April 25, 2018, 02:46:36 AM
week.
The market has recently woke up. Market capitalization has been rising for several weeks
this seems to be a good signal. I hope the good news will continue so that our waiting months will not be wasted
Pages:
Jump to: