Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 49. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:15:58 PM
yes this is true
now the market is getting up and turning green, the owners of cryptocurrency are getting more excited about getting a profit
hoping prices will continue to rise and always get the attention of the public
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:13:25 PM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time. So, let's see what happens next.

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 24, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
Glad to see the crypto market (and most of my portfolio in green for a couple days straight). I don't follow BitcoinCash, but from my other coins the growth has been slow and steady, which makes me feel more confident as even if a correction is needed it might not be that big (of course, this being crypto it could change any minute ... or second).
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
yeah, this is the good news for all crypto holder. I think bear market is die now and the bull is back, the market is growing slowly but sure. I can't wait to see the bitcoin reach $10000+ again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:55:33 PM
I am very glad that the market is growing.most likely this is due to the fact that more people began to invest
Activity: 191
April 24, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Think before invest though that is a good sign that bitcoin will rise anytime soon but dont overexcite that put all your money right away because it is not sure that the today's price will remain the same and grow eventually. Best way is to distribute them to the coins that will highly chance to go up.
Activity: 130
April 24, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
It is good that the market has woken up but it is more important that it should remain upward trend constantly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
This is the actual time we all waiting for and I really hope it will continue until we get a good profit from this bull market. Bitcoin is also trying to break $10,000/12,000 price and hoping for it to be doubled in June. I hope the good news will continue so our months of waiting wouldn't be wasted.

Just hodl guys! the market finally is green!
Activity: 298
April 24, 2018, 09:50:43 PM
I think also like that, now the market has started to grow again and slowly increased, although still up and down, not yet stable. I think this is good news because the market is starting to show improvement. However, we must all remain vigilant and cautious to always check market developments as there is no institution governing market movements, so whenever the market will change rapidly so the market can go up and down. But all expectations certainly hope the market will return as late as 2017
Activity: 66
April 24, 2018, 09:30:02 PM
I hope that this good news may continue until the market is truly at the peak that everyone wants, so it will have a good impact on the progress of the project and the existence of the coins inside it, because at least the selling value and the quality and the interest are spurred both bad market prices. market returns recovered crowded and smoothly, then the exchange and asset sales project targets will be achieved as expected. all will get a balanced profit if supported by a good graph of market value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:25:28 PM
This is what we are all waiting for the market reversal and being bullish. Those people who continue to buy on sale or cheaper altcoins and bitcoins during the crash or correction are having a massive profits now.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 09:23:07 PM
Yes, it is good news to ALT coins investor, almost all Crypto currency posted positive gains on the market treed.The market is stable on Crypto currencies, with the growing confidence on the volume of investment shares does reflect on the market is now recovered from the slump from the past few weeks of trading. Lets just continue monitor the market trading. i am looking forward for more global growth on investment on Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
April 24, 2018, 09:18:33 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Indeed, market already start recovering after drop for weeks. Even still lower than highest market cap, but its good start for cryptocurrency market because can give confident for investor. Most coin/token increasing the price and hopely bitcoin can reach highest price again
Activity: 73
April 24, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
I am happy to be happy, this is a step toward success, may market prices continue to rise so that what is expected to be achieved. certainly addressed wisely, to prepare maximum sales value. this phenomenon makes the spirit of seeing the market at any time, may the market peak immediately visible.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
Yes, all the passwords have started to grow, which is the happiest thing for long-term holders.

However, we must remain vigilant and cautious and constantly check market dynamics.
Activity: 308
April 24, 2018, 09:12:48 PM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

There are speculations before that the price of bitcoins will increase after the end of tax day in united states and it was actually true, the price of bitcoins today is going back to 10k dollar already and those investors are earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 277
April 24, 2018, 09:11:19 PM
The bull market is good, but it's probably a bull trap. Let's see if the BTC passes the $ 10k threshold, then make a decision.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 24, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
It's good to see market finally doing something positive Cheesy, but yeah let's take it slow and see where this goes.

This may have been just a rebound, but we'll see. It's still too early to draw in conclusions. IMO, this is gonna land up to $10-12k before leveling at say, ~$9k?

Activity: 241
April 24, 2018, 08:45:56 PM
week.
Even if it did, we should still take measures to ensure abd prolong this green market. There are still many things to do so don't just sit back and wait for your cryptpcurrencies to rise in value. You could be agreat part to our coin's success especially if you know how to take care of the said cryotocurrency. One way to do so is to not panic sell when there is a dip abd instead wit for tge price to recover.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 24, 2018, 08:12:16 PM
resurrection in waiting. keep up the green light to the summit above the peak of last year and feel the sweetness at the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: