Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 55. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
This is the most interesting news to hear for all the crypto investors and traders. It seems to be ready for the breakout. I hope the market is showing strong here and in coming future obviously the market will grow up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
The market is in the green after a long dump period, it's good to see the market increase it's market cap. But i believe truly that if Bitcoin does not go 10K then everything else will not be safe and we wont profit from our investments just yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
Yes i think we are starting to recover from the crash and started to go up again, this is indeed a good news as the bear market is quite long and a lot of people lose their money. This is very good for the one who has a lot of patience to hold through the crash and the one thay brave and smart that fill their bag with cheap coins.
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
i beleive many prople happy when we see crypto market,all coin grow up with strong grow up of btc and eth,do you beleive btc can reach 20000 usd and eth reach 20000 usd in this summer with this speed? i beleive it is real
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
True , market has woken up and i hope its not gonna asleep again .   All of the coins are ricing up at the moment , i mean every one of them . Bitcoin is the reason why all of this is happening . If bitcoin is dropping all of the market is dropping and if bitcoin is growing up  then all of the market is going up .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yes market really woke up. This is the best gift for me now to make my dreams come true in bitcoin. That God will bless me through bitcoin. Because only bitcoin can give me the future l hope for.l want to give my kids a very good future because I'm not on their side forever. I really need to give them a stable income like giving them a business.Forthem to be independent to live on this earth.

Right, if you've been holding some coins now you can sell them in the crypto market, because the crypto market is now stable and most of the kinia coins are back up.
Agree, the cryptocurrency is back on track and awaken from it's deep sleep last month. People investing coins are now alive again and hopeful to gain much greater profit soon once bull run will spike again. Currently, bitcoin and alts are stabilizing now and no sign of a bear market  where I can say that buying coins nowadays is now advisable as this will surely give potential gain in the coming months.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
wasn't the unorganic growth with everyone foming in, a big cause behind the december crash?
now the same with bitcoin cash! (was spoken about in media).
be careful, it might very well come crashing down shortly. look at the shorts.

Hey. Already more than 100 percent. And I want to believe that this is only the beginning. We look forward to and believe in success.At least return to the prices of January.

Yes, you are right, we are just beginning to see the increase, which is gradual, be hope for the better. Also, this year looks more promising to the crypto community.
April 24, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
Expect this is a time of bew era of green market. Quater 1 of the year is already done and these montha is proven thw dump or red market months. After we pass this days hopefully we are now in the start of increasing marker greeb percentage. Look how its goes seems history will repeat itself

Yes, this is what we all hope to have. The increase seems to be steady and we are gradually moving towards the bullish run. History will repeat itself again and we will also see a greater turnover this time.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
no prohibitions, regulations and other restrictions will not be able to influence the further development of the crypto industry, but only arouse the interest of customers of payment and financial companies to use crypto currency
Interest is different. Now the interest is associated primarily with the sharp rise of the market in which you can earn not bad. When the market starts to fall sharply, then a great interest to it will not people. Cryptocurrency is viewed by many as a quick way to earn good money as an alternative to Bank deposits and only a small fraction of people believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and how they can make our lives better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
no prohibitions, regulations and other restrictions will not be able to influence the further development of the crypto industry, but only arouse the interest of customers of payment and financial companies to use crypto currency
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

I knew BCH was gonna rise up. Wish I would have invested money....

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

I was also caught unawares when i saw it. The same thing would have happened to a good number of coins. Crypto currency sometimes is unpredictable. Whoever cannot take the risk of investing might not get huge returns when it comes to crypto.
April 24, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
week.
The market is still in progress to survive from its downfall in the past few months and what we are seeing now is not really the new era that you said. We wait for the market to hype so that you will see the difference of what you are talking about of new era. As of now the market is still struggling to break the resistance of $9k and even higher than that.
It is still recovering in a much stable movement, even there are news spreading about banning,thankfully marker seems not affected.

It now looks more like the market is beginning to adapt to FUD and other news that seem to be true. If this can continue this way, i think cryptocurrency will become more popular than it is now. Fear will also be reduced in the minds of investors and other crypto enthusiasts.
April 24, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
Hopefully this price increasing will continue it's really a good news for investoers especially in the upcoming ico so we can see above ico price
Yeah, it's really good for those altcoins that have yet to be listed on an cryptoexchange and those upcoming ICO that the trend is uptrend. Because after it listed on exchanges most of the ICO during downtrend is suffering from a decrease of 50-80% of ICO price. Unlike when it's uptrend that more likely the price will be above the ICO price when it's listed in the cryptoexchange.

I think this is more reason why some ICOs are holding back their listings, because the former downtrend really affected some that listed early. Most will now be confident of going ahead to list at good prices.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
We noticed already that cryptocurrency price is moving up slowly most especially bitcoin, but still not totally the good price being wanted by all people who works in cryptocurrency. Although many people thanks again on that such kind of price being move upward, hopefully it will continue again and again so that all of us will enjoy our works times and efforts.
April 24, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
btc grew from 6k to 8.9k recently, and almost all alts grew x2-x3, where do you see more growth?
It might break out anytime soon,the bulls are not done yet the trend is still in bullish movements which makes these corrections temporary.I dont think these reds are going to take for a long period of time as the investors are willing to take the risk which makes these bulls stronger,i do believe that these red candles arent going to be a problem.

I agree with you. The market is presently moving with high dexterity and it seems now that nothing might be able to pull it back to a big fall. We are not in the bullish run and its good we are experiencing this progress.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
week.

Yes market really woke up. This is the best gift for me now to make my dreams come true in bitcoin. That God will bless me through bitcoin. Because only bitcoin can give me the future l hope for.l want to give my kids a very good future because I'm not on their side forever. I really need to give them a stable income like giving them a business.Forthem to be independent to live on this earth.

Right, if you've been holding some coins now you can sell them in the crypto market, because the crypto market is now stable and most of the kinia coins are back up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
Right, now the percentage of the cryptocurrency market is starting to increase growth, many coin prices are now rising. for example, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. hopefully crypto market continues to be stable as it is now.
Activity: 490
April 24, 2018, 06:41:27 AM
Market must have been sleeping for the last four months or so. People were peddling all sort of negative and fake news in order for them to buy bitcoin cheap!  As it is you can not nanipulate market for ever because there are more people that believe in bitcoin than those who believe bad news!
April 24, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.
now is not just a big class investor who is ready to face big profits, but small class investors are also now should set up funds to be able to get profit because now the market is returning to the highest position, so I think the right time to get big profits.
I think this is not the right time to buy, because the market conditions are already far different and the price is too high. because this is the time to liquefy our assets, which have long been restrained due to poor market prices.

Some coins presently are still good for buy. Also, we have to be careful of not making the mistake of waiting for another fall, beacause we might not have a bearish market this year again, like we previously had.
Activity: 373
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 24, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
May be people are tired of red light, or may be it is an economic cycle, but looks like it is the start of market growing.
Pages:
Jump to: