Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 53. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:43:40 AM
More and more people see increase and want to earn smth
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yeah, its not the market but its the Dragon that has woken up now! And it really cool to see how the market is getting spiked one more time. I am sure this time it will break the ATH of last year. Few things make this one sure :
1) The dip was there for around 4 months, gave enough time for investors to get in
2) Investors will getting into it more this time as they have learned the lesson from previous year as what happens when you miss the train.
3) Big personalities have entered the market already and poured sufficient amount of money to keep the market up all the time.

So for this and all the good reasons that will be up ahead, I am sure its going to be way better than last year.
Activity: 199
April 24, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
Indeed this is what we are waiting for, Bitcoin and Altcoin prices continue to rise one this Sunday. I am personally very pleased to see a positive price chart increasing. I hope this is a great start, Bitcoin and Altcoin it's time to go to the Moon. Come on Bitcoin and all Altcoin .. Go go go ... fly fast !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 24, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
Yes, we can see now that bitcoin and altcoin are rising from its downturn. every second, minute, hour, day bitcoin continues to increase in price little by little. which is important we can only hope that this will continue so there will be no such thing as slamming the price again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
April 24, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
This rise is pleasing but certainly not enough. We've lost a lot of money in the last four months.
One day we would win again and that day came  Smiley

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
April 24, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
You are right, and it's nice to see the market is in green like it's really healthy forest. Green market really gives strength to those investors and to all hunters because green is really encouraging it makes a lot of money Cheesy green will make us happier. Yes The Market Has already Woken Up Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
I hope the increase will move on the in the same way for a long time, not very fast but gradually.
If a second bubble price will occur for BTC, we cannot survive the next crisis.
Activity: 119
April 24, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
Already two weeks the market is green.  And the price of all coins is steadily growing.  This is good news.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Sewy times we are having in crypto..
Although, BTC should hit at least 13,000 to have the level of early February..
Accumulating phase has finished..
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
April 24, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
THUG Coin is creating an altcoin sensation on the Internet.  While the altcoin community in general is suffering through a bear market of sorts, THUG Coin is breaking out big time.
Activity: 101
April 24, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
Yeah now market growth with faster and i think it will be growth continue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
Yeah, a little bit late but finally it has woken up. Now it is time to sell our BTCs and USDTs to buy some small market cap altcoins to get the highest gain during the bull trend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
I think it's true that the market is starting to rise as it is now entering the mid-year where almost all coins start to rise, as in 2017 in the mid-year coin on the rise and I hope to keep going up until the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:12:29 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
It seems that now is the right momentum to invest in altcoin. But once again it's not for long term, market is always like that, go up and dow extremely. You should look at Ethereum as well, it's price also rise so high and still growing now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Right, now the percentage of the cryptocurrency market is starting to increase growth, many coin prices are now rising. for example, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. hopefully crypto market continues to be stable as it is now.
Yeah this is a good sign that altcoins will also be mooning for this year. I noticed that TRON has a good price increase +72% and many others. TRON has a good potential to grow more and this is one of my lists. I'm hoping that we can sustain this bullish market to push the price higher.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 24, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
Well, this is a great news for the people who waits for the increasing value of the crypto specially those who invested very huge amount when its value is abundantly smaller than its current value. This continuous increasing makes me think of how all medium of market will change in the future.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
love it, every day the value of eth is going up. which pulls the value of all the alts up too. Really hope we have another bull run towards last Decs peak!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
I think so. After some good news that came out and spreading about cryptocurrency, definitely, it will hype the crypto market again.  
After a couple of months that the market is down, hoping this bullish trend will continue.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
Market is not fully woken till now. But still, has to many way to go. If we take into the consideration the Bitcoin as a index for whole crypto market so, until the price of Bitcoin don't go above $13,000 still there be a panic situation in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
week.

I see the best growth on ethereum and bitcoin cash. These coins grow more than bitcoin bumps in the market in percentage wise only still if anyone asks which is the potential option I believe to make more money. I always go with the bitcoin.
This time bitcoin price bumps clearly states there is no more big dump in the market.
Only little price fluctuations will be happening here and there but that is manageable thing when see the big blow on various alts.

btc grew from 6k to 8.9k recently, and almost all alts grew x2-x3, where do you see more growth?

Its remarkable. With each time Bitcoin rises and breaks every resistance, Altcoins are being pulled up as well. This is a fantastic trend and I hope it continues but the market may stabilize later if BTC goes on a crazy bull run the alts may go down again. Too early to predict though.
Pages:
Jump to: