Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 57. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
I agree with you, market has woken up again, and the price has bounce back!
and i hope it can continue like this until the end of this year, maybe we can contribute more in order to keep the market awake!
still try to figure it out how?? maybe some of you guys know it how
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:33:01 AM
The market is getting better and better, and most of the encryption has gone up by 30%, which is a good sign. If BTC has been going up lately, then the encryption bull market may be coming.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 02:27:53 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.
now is not just a big class investor who is ready to face big profits, but small class investors are also now should set up funds to be able to get profit because now the market is returning to the highest position, so I think the right time to get big profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 24, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.
Activity: 714
April 24, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
week.
it is true that the investors expected with the increase is a fresh breeze for investors who invest with bitcoin so they will think positively in the future with bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
yup, i think its always repeating every year, and the higher point could be happen on the end of the year.
Activity: 125
April 23, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
And this is very good news for all who have been waiting for this revival in the crypto market for so long  Grin Grin
Many have been waiting for this moment, it is excellent news both for investors and also for
merchants. Luckily the market is better, since it has been manipulated these months but we will have to wait a while to arrive at the value of principles
of year.
Activity: 714
April 23, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
week.

I'm almost convince that maybe this is what we are looking for in the market but still it is too early for celebration and i suggest that we have to wait at least until this month will end or if the price Bitcoin price will at least $10,000 again. So keep on holding and buying everyone so that the market will become more healthy once again.
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
indeed the market has risen, the price of coins in the market TRADING his price began setabil, that's great, now its time to invest for TRADING, hopefully the coin market continues to rise and also growing.
Activity: 700
April 23, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
currently, it's in a good state after a couple of months ago that enough without life. but at the green market, I doubt this will last a long time. It looks like some time longer correction will occur again.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2018, 10:54:39 PM
now the market has shown a slow rise, we can be optimistic that the market will rise again to the highest peak this year. so we must be optimistic and always waiting for the development of this market.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 23, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
week.

I don't be so sure about it because bitcoin is still in having a hard time on breaking the resistance. If bitcoin can't break this, it will fall and the other altcoins will eventually fall too.
Activity: 406
April 23, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
Thats a good sign for crypto investors. The market now is green and most coins already increase their value over the past weeks. Bitcoin now reaches $9k which is a good news. I think the market is now starting to rise up again. But always remember that cryptocurrency is very volatile. As of now its green but we'll never know for sure if it will continue or it will drop the next day.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 23, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
week.
Yes because Bitcoin has the same direction as altcoin so we see altcoin and Bitcoin go to the moon together.
And almost all the news about altcoin release recently and the rumors are very clear, BCC itself announced that they will hold a hardfork in mid-May and November.

And some altcoins announced that they held airdrops such as ETC and EBST.

market capitalizations on cryptocurrency now about $416,509,665,450
and this is a big sign a lot of demands come to crypto world, so be ready for the next wave
regards
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
April 23, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
This is the time hodlers has been waiting for. No need to hurry, coz cryptos will surely regain its momentum. Coz just like any other things, it must experience its ups and downs to be able to get stronger in the future. And the future of cryptos are just starting. It hasn't even reach one percent of its potential.

Indeed, patience is a virtue. Hodl, hodl, hodl.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:08:50 PM
I would like to say if This is very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also the new hope for the crypto traders. I think the market will grow with time. So, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 588
April 23, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
week.
Yes because Bitcoin has the same direction as altcoin so we see altcoin and Bitcoin go to the moon together.
And almost all the news about altcoin release recently and the rumors are very clear, BCC itself announced that they will hold a hardfork in mid-May and November.

And some altcoins announced that they held airdrops such as ETC and EBST.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
week.

Yes, Market nowadays are woken up and most of the cryptos are rising the price. It is good to see the market are all color green because it give hope to every coin holder. Bitcoin cash increase its value to more than 80% for last one week and today it is continuously growing.
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 09:47:37 PM
Yes marketcap crossed 412 billion around 150 billion growth in last two week more than that this time not only bitcoin price increasing . Even most of the altcoins taking the moment on this bull run . Bitcoin fork coins like BCH, Btp, btd now btg also starting pumping.  Ethereum is following the bitcoin momentum. Overall it’s good sign of next milestone hope market will break previous record 800+ billion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 23, 2018, 09:40:21 PM
week.
The problem is exactly this "seems", it could be, may not, nobody knows for sure and I don't see very big volumes at the moment, so be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: