Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 101. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Sometimes it will turn green and sometimes it will turn red. And it is just normal here in cryptocurrency world. You don't have to worry especially when it turns red.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
Market is like girls. It is really moody it is unpredictable changing from time to time from red to green. I suggest we're just gonna understand why it is like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
April 03, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
i will never trust the market  it may be like a simple light in the dark of the night  which we dont need  
we need the daylight  xd  so  just wait for a good signal like an uptrend  line  although its hard to predict  but  it still safer than just go in and fomo buy
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
I think, the market became green because new quarter began and at investors the new period began.
We wait for steady growth!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
Wait out guys! HODL. This aint over yeat, not by a long shot. New Australia regulations coming, amidst other ones
Activity: 71
April 03, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
The market will be green with in end of this year. Until then we have to hold. After that we can earn more profit. Do not scared.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
I don’t think there is sufficient daily volume for the market to take off: That is what the experts are thinking but experts can be wrong.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

i think this could be the start of recovering , day by day the price is on green , so maybe for the next months the price is on the good phase and for the holdings for today is really worth it in the end.
I don't trust too much in rising up of price of the cryptocurrency now.the falling down is very long and I don't think it is finish now. It's only 1-2 days before the riwing rate of price of cryptocurrency happen. If this kind or risinh rate will be last or achieve the whole qeek rising up then it is really that the price or going up now
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
I see  a glimpse of hope now that the market has turned green today and i do hope that it would continue in the coming days. Although there are articles around that says that a group of millionaire are trying to control or tame bitcoin, i hope that there is no truth to this news.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
this has happened too often and keep repeating, but the ups and downs of coin market prices in the end always come down, hopefully this time is not like that anymore, because it should be our disappointment ended
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

i think this could be the start of recovering , day by day the price is on green , so maybe for the next months the price is on the good phase and for the holdings for today is really worth it in the end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 03, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
The green market is certainly good. But do not make any conclusions. Even if the positive trend persists for a week, then we can again see the market fall.
Activity: 128
April 03, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
there are red days and greendays , but one thing is for sure if the greendays last long , thats just mean crypto currencies are spreading worldwide and being ancknowledge by the community of a certain country base on my opinion, that the same goes when market turns green it will also turn red , it like a wheel, it will keep on rotating from red to green , all we need to do is that during greendays is profit more.
Activity: 193
April 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
Turning of red and green is almost done but it is also almost the beginning of either red or green. Trust is not compatible in the market price for it is not worthy to put our trust for the price wouldn't trust us in return for it is lifeless. It could make us frustrated if we trust the color the best thing to trust is yourself toward engaging investment or trading in crypto market.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 03, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
the bad news come and come, the market turns green for a while and then the market turns red again. it's so hard to predict in the short time, i belive that for  2 or 3 months later, the market will be green, the prices will be much higher than now
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
I'm sure that in 2018 we will see the market green as the winter correction is over and a significant market growth is expected Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 03, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
Well, I think it would be temporary. Coins would continue to decrease and when it hits the bottom it will definitely rise back tremendously. Why can I say that? If we can notice, it keeps on changing from time to time. So, it's value is unstable, which implies that it will still decrease.
Yeah there  is no permanent in this world the only permanent in this world is change,  if you  happen to invest bitcoin while the price is higher then at this point of time you started to lose some amount. Just relax and dont lose hope just hold and wait.
Activity: 40
April 03, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Nobody knows for sure, anything can happen really... Everyone hopes for green so everyone says green but that is mostly wishful thinking.
If you want to believe in market trends then a rise is incoming however at this point you can never know, with just a little FUD people get scared and everything is down 10%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
Well, I think it would be temporary. Coins would continue to decrease and when it hits the bottom it will definitely rise back tremendously. Why can I say that? If we can notice, it keeps on changing from time to time. So, it's value is unstable, which implies that it will still decrease.
Activity: 235
April 03, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

It should be a very thing to see that the market is green again, but I think this is just temporary. Any minute, any day I think the dip will just return, unitl there are some big good news about cryptocurrency, I don't think there will be much flying event happens until then.
Pages:
Jump to: