Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 97. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:36:10 PM
Bitcoin's value seems to be stabilized but it doesnt mean that the market will going to be bullish,we need some good confirmations so that we are going to be safe from the manipulations of these financial institutions! we could get rekt if we are careless about these market crashes,bulltraps are possibly going to be with us with these green candles!
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 03, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
No,because as far as i can see we are still in  bearish trend and it could get bloody again whenever these financial insititutions are going to dump bitcoin again,so most of the people in the community will do panic selling causing the market to be bloody again these are what these big players do to get those weak people's money easily.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Nobody can know for sure. It seems we are evenly split with zealous optimism and crude pessimism. Personally, I see a nice triangle forming on the BTC/USD chart and I am expected a breakout to the upside in the next few days Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
The market is green only for two day and we forget about the huge trend downwards that has left so many people without any asset or at least with 10% of what they had.

Very correct opinion from you. Thanks for the advice! In this market, you can lose a lot of Bitcoin. Embarrassed Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 06:12:05 PM
No and you shouldnt too because it might be another trap if you asked me there still uncertainty with bitcoin's movements that chart shows still we are in bearish trend and we should wait for a good confirmation so that we are going to be safe from a suddent dump by thes financial institutions who are dumping bitcoin's value very often.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
April 03, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Will,my decision is mutual,im in the middle of two by two decision because as of now,those prices blow off is still continues to pop up in my mind,thats why i cannot predict that its continue to green or red in the market and theres will coming some problem of cryptocurrency now  this several months,and those are banned advertisement of googles,twitter and facebook,maybe this will give a big effect to the economy of digital currency system,especially are those who doing an ICO project investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
Most likely soon the market will turn in the direction of growth. On the mere fact, there is much growth upwards, for a long time already the fall Tongue
Activity: 166
April 03, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
Nope actually i want to trust it but for me we need some good confirmations in technical analysis so that we can confirm that the market trend is bullish so that we will be safe from these market manipulatiosn who can dump the market anytime they wanted to,i dont want to be another victim of these bulltraps that is why i wont risk my money with these events.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 03, 2018, 06:01:37 PM
There has been positive movements in the market. Seems like it has been stabilised. Now we need a confirmation that down trend is broken. So the next two weeks market should show good gains to make it
Confirmation first before we jumped in because if these are just bulltraps the damage would be unrecoverable especially when you have bought from the bottom,if these trend will be much stronger than before we could see some $10k levels in bitcoin's value again.But i wont be so sure about that because these market manipulators are unpredictable and t.a seems to be not working most of the time when these people will use their billions of dollars!
Activity: 476
April 03, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
There has been positive movements in the market. Seems like it has been stabilised. Now we need a confirmation that down trend is broken. So the next two weeks market should show good gains to make it
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 03, 2018, 05:54:37 PM
You shouldnt be so sure about these green candles because as far as i can tell we are still in bearish trend,bitcoin's movement doesnt seems to be bullish because it cant break the current resistance and it might result into another market crashes,you should be more careful when the times like this because it could be the reason why you would lose a lot of money from these bulltraps.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
It is too early to say, whether it is for long time, or just fake. Everybody's trying to speculate how this year will go. We can never really tell how bitcoin will behave this year. It will be up to the people behind bitcoin to bring something that will make people fall in love with bitcoin again. The problem of bitcoin has already been out in the open, the people behind it, the programmers alike, they should find a solution to the woes of every one who used to love bitcoin but now has totally converted to alts.
Activity: 280
April 03, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
For this one, i think i trust it. Even if it will not last long before it turns red, it wont fall too low as it was previously. There are several predictions that the market will start rising in april. Well, we are already in april, so i think this one can be trusted a bit. But dont expect it to just rise rapidly.
Activity: 336
April 03, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that it is again reding, I think that the correction phase has not yet ended and will be another 1-2 months.
Activity: 1078
April 03, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
I think correction is not finished yet, the market might become red again in a few days. There are no fundamental statements for the further growth at the moment, so it is quite risky to join the market now.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 03, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that tomorrow may be red, but then again it will be green. I hope to grow
Activity: 212
April 03, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
I think in the current situation it is difficult to predict, too many factors and all do not take into account. But growth should definitely be this year.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
April 03, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
Nope because it might be another bull trap,that is why we need to be careful trading with these green candles,because we are technically still in bearish trend if you asked me bitcoin still doesnt have breakouts from its current resistance levels that is why it is still unconfirmed if we have already some reversal in the market situation.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 05:13:28 PM
It might turned into red wehenever these big players wanted to take profits surely they will once again dump bitcoin's value that is why it is better to be alert everytime that the market seems to be stabilize because these people loves to surprise the community with a big dump in the market so that they can maximize the potential profits from the people who will sell in panic.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
April 03, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
The market is green only for two day and we forget about the huge trend downwards that has left so many people without any asset or at least with 10% of what they had.
Pages:
Jump to: