Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 96. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
The  green market now is just a symbol.
 Not totally the start of the uptrend. Wait for the real pump
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
As of now the market is still on red. It is a common events in cryptocurrency. It is not always green. We should keep in mind that we have a volatile market that makes us think that it is not always stay on the green. Not always profitable. Sometimes we have to experience dump or red in market. Even here in our lives there is no such thing as stabilized market. There is always an ups and downs in prices of goods. It is just how market goes, our economy runs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 07:26:10 PM
I think that what we see now is only a short-term rebound, and not a trend reversal. It seems to me that bitcoin will still roll back down. Perhaps we will see even 5 thousand dollars for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 07:24:02 PM
I always believe if the market price will be up (green), because I think investing in crypto will definitely give me profit instead of making me bankrupt, therefore I am always not worried if the market price down (red).
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
I am still waiting for some breakout at bitcoin's charts so that i can confirm that it will be bullish trend this april,because it is harder to predict with the times like this ,when most of the people are scared to to anything,because these market manipulators will surely sucked up all the money that will flow on the market when these bloody markets happen.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 07:20:01 PM
Don't trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is.We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really give confusion and doubts to the traders.This is why it's really important to go with the flow no matter what would be the situation of the entire market.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 03, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
I dont trust anything without any confirmations from my technical analysis because it would be stupidity if we are going to invest with only looking with these candles,we needs some breakouts from the current resistance of bitcoin to confirm out bullish market! without it i wont bother to invest to these altcoins because it could be the reason why most of the people will lose money if these financial instituitons are going to be manipulate the market again.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
Wont be so sure i am still waiting for some cofirmations or breakotus before putting my money back to these altcoins because i wont be so safe if i will going to put my money without any confirmations because these big players can easily dump the market when it is still in the process of recovering that is why we need to be more vigillant all the time.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 03, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
hell no! theres still no confirmation or some breakouts and it could be the reason why most of the people are going to lose their money if this happens to be just another bulltraps from the big players,we should always look for the possibilities so that we could avoid these manipulations in the market,do not trust anyone use technical analysis as always!
But if you don't trust them then who else in this market you can trust ? Those people who gave you a technical analysis due to their experiences and that could becomes true or not , because after all it's just an analysis.
When you read an analysis , you should have your own opinions about it also, like in your opinion, that situation will come true or not .
Don't just judge others , use ideals from yourself also and that could makes things becoming perfect.
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
There exist bad and gloomy news for some time but despite these negative conditions, I guess market will be green.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
hell no! theres still no confirmation or some breakouts and it could be the reason why most of the people are going to lose their money if this happens to be just another bulltraps from the big players,we should always look for the possibilities so that we could avoid these manipulations in the market,do not trust anyone use technical analysis as always!
Activity: 275
April 03, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
You need technical analysis for you to confirm if these candles arent  bulltraps,that is why we need both fundamentals and technical analysis with each trades that we are having so that the risk would be lessen all the time,and we can win our trades accurately compare to those people who are using intuition or luck with their trades because that is suicide!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
For me, i think to never trust any candles with the bearish trend because it might be just another bull or fake pumps from the big players so most of the people will start buying when these big players r going to dump the market once again that will result into massive losses from most of the people who will buy..
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

It will stay green for now, don't know until when, but i hope it will stay green for a long time, it's because when we see the market since february, the price keeps falling and bleeding, maybe at the half of 2018 is the best time for crypto to rise again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
no for the moment, maybe after summer
April 03, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
If i were i wouldnt trust these candles too much because it could be the reason why you would lose a lot of money ,might be another bull trap because the market hasnt been stabilized,bitcoin's value is still manipulated by the financial institutions and it might be the cause of a bigger bloodbaths few days or hours from now as most of the people wont expect this market to dump!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
I do not think that the market has stabilized to the end. It seems to me that we will see a fall in the near future. Too negative news background recently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 03, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
Its  too risky too tell if these candles are going to be with us for a long period of time because it might be another bulltraps that is why most of the people should take some rest,wait for a good breakouts to confirm the change of the market trend from bearish to bullish,so that we wont be risking too much with this consilidation period.
The wind is just started to change its direction, it is in favor with us now but it won't stay for us to long cause most probably it change direction again. We better take these opportunity of selling our coins if we think that we have earned already, but if not,  just hold it for awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
You can never tell what it is going to do, I had no idea we would be in the red for so long but today is a good day for the greens, will it last I certainly hope so as Blockfolio has been ugly for months.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 03, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
Its  too risky too tell if these candles are going to be with us for a long period of time because it might be another bulltraps that is why most of the people should take some rest,wait for a good breakouts to confirm the change of the market trend from bearish to bullish,so that we wont be risking too much with this consilidation period.
Pages:
Jump to: