Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 82. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
I believe the market the market will maintain this present trend for some time. Although we might have some altcoins on red, but the main coins are likely to on green for some time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 15, 2018, 01:45:15 PM
While it is hard to believe that we go up, like today for example growth without volumes, the last time after that all went down.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
April 15, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
It will be green then red then green it will be normal now.
More green than red.
Everything will be back to normal.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 15, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
All perfectly. We see a green market, and in such circumstances, projects such as Merculet do not run the risk of being left without investments. In general, I believe that good ICOs with strong teams can restore the market. By the way, Merculet is interesting in the idea and convenience that they offer for business and users. Therefore, I caught the idea of encouraging users and continuous assistance in the development of entrepreneurship. I am interested in Merculet product as entrepreneur helper for my own business
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 15, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think that the market will be green in the next two months. The next peak of prices we will see in mid-June. After this, another fall will follow until the fall. I do not think that capitalization will beat the record this time. I expect strong growth in late autumn.

No one can know if its good start to trust to it but if you want to know then take the risk. And since no one can know when it good or not, just go with the flow and expect it is the right to trust to it then accept and forget what ever happen. You can also read some discussion to have a information some prediction in when it goes high or low.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 15, 2018, 01:13:36 PM
Green means market is now recovering gradually. Trust on it is your own decision which involves good knowledge of market Investing and trading always involve lot of risk, if you are able to bear that risk then come and continue in crypto specially Bitcoin. If you invest with good knowledge then you definitely earn.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 01:08:42 PM
It will keep changing from green to red, to red and back to the green from time to time that's not easy to predict. Anyhow determining between green and red.., it's one thing that really we sometimes do not realize it and hard to make sure. A lot of people are affecting it in the market, it's not easy to predict, but maybe if a lot more people are buying it from time to time.., maybe it's more likely on the green, but I'm still sure it will be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

I think that the market will be green in the next two months. The next peak of prices we will see in mid-June. After this, another fall will follow until the fall. I do not think that capitalization will beat the record this time. I expect strong growth in late autumn.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
the market will not keep running at one point. it will always go up or down. For now we can say green but we do not feel like it will continue that way. Because every time the market will turn red because the current crypto condition can not be said to be safe many problems that hit the crypto that can destroy the crypto. but we should not be pessimistic because I believe the future of crypto will be good.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
the cryptocurrency market is recovering now ,most of altcoins change to green ,we are waiting for this growth for a long time so i trust it .

interested position - on what being a based your propose?

for me it`s a still red way to the falling and we will going down
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
It seems to me that this is temporary.  I think the market is still unstable.  And soon the market will again be red.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
maybe now the market is again good but will not be forever good because many predictions that will get better back at the end of the year and on this habit always happens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
As practice shows it is impossible to believe the market, I was convinced only of the fact that it is completely controlled by someone.
Activity: 226
April 15, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
My opinion that market will green only for a short period, maybe day and not more. I hope i wrong, but I'm sure I/m not. Market will be red tomorrow you will see, probably not all but the most part of it.

Yes,  I always trust about the price of cryptocurrencies as the market shown about the green color that means the price will slowly go back to its normal price value. I think a lot of us her are very happy about this improvement.  Especially we are joining investment in cryptocurrencies, this is the best time to gain more profits.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Yes it is back green, but it seems to still be red again, because it has not shown a significant increase. everything is normal green or red is the market that it should be like that. The price fluctuations are happening, and that's normal.
Activity: 24
April 15, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
let's hope it last
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
the cryptocurrency market is recovering now ,most of altcoins change to green ,we are waiting for this growth for a long time so i trust it .
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
for me, a possible reversal of the market will be Bitcoin's strengthening above the level of $ 10.200, at the moment it's not clear what is happening to the market, or new big players are slowly starting to enter or this is another trap for hamsters. Time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
 Green for the meantime but I think it's better to go like this because it tells everyone that besides of FUD's, manipulators and other significant factors of crypto drought, still, it gives us a sign that it can really bounce back to whenever there is a chance.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 15, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
I think that we already deserved a good growth.Now there are very positive news for our market and we must rise to new heights
Pages:
Jump to: