Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 78. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 02:03:07 AM
The market is cyclical, and cryptocurrencies also have their periods of decline and recovery. What we see today will not necessarily be a steady up trend. For this, growth should last at least a month.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 02:00:00 AM
I always believed, even when the red market I always believe.  Roll Eyes  I have experienced many things in the crypto world, from start buying when the price is quite high and in the end down. but the price can go back and up. so in essence must be patient, and sellau hold when the price drops and never do panic sell. Wink
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:53:37 AM
Of course i trust it, im glad to see market recovering and i dont think its the end and it will be going up and up. Hope soon it will return to december's prices
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
The market has long been ready for growth. Many large whales have come with their huge investments. Large investors openly stated that they are ready to invest a part of which they get from the usual stock markets into the cryptocurrency. I think that this is the beginning of a big growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 05:02:34 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that in the near future we will see both red and green. It seems to me that now the market will not show growth or fall. Most likely there will be some period of calm. And this is very good news for the market as stability allows projects to predict prices and competently build their own strategies for ICO.
I would like to believe that the market is starting to grow, of course there is no eternal growth. But all same "feels better" to see BTC on 20+k and Ethereum on 1.5$. But it is necessary to be ready to see 5 thousand per BTC, and 100-150$ for Ethereum.
Activity: 28
April 18, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
Im still cautious at the moment...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
Since the day BTC price spike from now where and got some traders burnt for shorting BTC, the price as not rely change gear into new momuentum, it seems for now that the $8500 barrier need to be broken first to confirm the price is set to hit a new height, the reason is tat BTC bring up and down the market and we need it back up and running
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I'm tired to discuss this topic every day. Everyone wants the market to start turning green. Nobody likes the red market. And when growth will begin is anyone's guess.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
For anybody not a secret that the market of cryptocurrency the most volantilny and not stable market from all existing. It is heavy to predict, better to be ready to the worst option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 18, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
Cryptocurrency market has fluctuations as everyone know, but we don't need trust market. We need to trust tokens/coins with really promising technology.

I believe good days coming soon in cryptocurrency world. When good times come, we must be prepared for bad days. This will protect us for the earthquakes in market. We need to research more and more and invest to the right project.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that in the near future we will see both red and green. It seems to me that now the market will not show growth or fall. Most likely there will be some period of calm. And this is very good news for the market as stability allows projects to predict prices and competently build their own strategies for ICO.
Activity: 87
April 18, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
I don't trust him, I don't know. Too strange that such long time the market fell, and here suddenly rose. It's suspicious to me, and I'll wait for that year of inactivity.
Activity: 74
April 18, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
It seems to be holding steady, at least for the alt coins that I'm holding. But honestly after the last few months my conditioning is to expect for it to drop again. But that's just due to conditioning and not any really intelligent analysis. One of those hold no matter what, where before I would had cut my loses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
i do not trust the market yet, we have to wait tfor it to recover a good and stable price, this is no the moment
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 18, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
i don't think that this green situation will be here for long, cause still the volume is very small.. i think we should wait for the volumes in the markets to increase. I know for sure that spring is time for waiting. so we need to be patient, and let's always keep in mind that it is always easier to invest at stable-green situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
I have heard long time ago, that this fall of market prices was nothing else but another correction, and after that the prices will again go up!
Activity: 266
April 18, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
Don't trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is.We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really give confusion and doubts to the traders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
Today and for several days in a row the market is very positively reacting to what happens to the news about crypto-currencies, I think that today it is still necessary to buy crypto-currencies according to the possibilities, because in the near future a very large price rise will begin.
Activity: 96
April 18, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
Yes i believe,But recent market is not proper capitalization for previous history. But i hope market come back again and give us better opportunity.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
We already can see some positive movement in the price stream. But it may not stay all green right now. It’s tough to predict market. I wish, it’s all green from this point.
Pages:
Jump to: