Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 84. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 02:23:12 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
It's hard to predict the market will continue to green or red back. But I hope the market is always green and prices are creeping up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 02:18:08 AM
i think next wave for fomo is coming:) cant waait..of cousre once btc has risen by another 1/2k i will hate myself not to put more in but...well Wink afterwards it is always easy to say^^
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market can go red one day and green on the 2nd day, important is how long it'll remain green, looks like Bitcoin recovery just started now and if sustains the gains for a week then we'll see good pump in coming days.
I strongly believe that bitcoin will rise again later,
but we have to be patient, and indeed you want to cut lose you lose Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 14, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
If we stay above 8000usd level i will start to trust again.
I still wonder the reason of the bounce. Bitfinex will not be the only reason. I think some whales start to buy again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
April 14, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market can go red one day and green on the 2nd day, important is how long it'll remain green, looks like Bitcoin recovery just started now and if sustains the gains for a week then we'll see good pump in coming days.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
Sure, buy now and see it rise even more till autumn
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 02:09:49 AM
We can not say if the prices coins in the exchanger are really stable when its green because the drops and rising values are just in the markets, so its better if just keep the balance of coins for you to know what to buy especially when you're short trading just minutes or hours you can easily change the price of these coins, but if longterm trading does not need to keep track of the coins you hold. Its better to trade when you have big amount of money for a lot of coins and bigger profits because gas or fee you need to pay for exchanger
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
April 14, 2018, 02:07:37 AM
I remain optimistic and positive thinking, the price of altcoin and bitcoin will return stable .. do not despair, just enjoy it.
Activity: 220
April 14, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
I always believed, even when the red market I always believe. I have experienced many things in the crypto world, from start buying when the price is quite high and in the end down. but the price can go back and up. so in essence must be patient, and sellau hold when the price drops and never do panic sell.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
Despite the positive dynamics, the fears of another recession, due to the tightening of the international settlement, remain.
Activity: 145
April 14, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
I think tomorrow the market will be red.  I think the market is still unstable.
Activity: 403
April 14, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
for now the market will be green will this thing will happen forward to the high level, still do not know the obvious reason about this increase
Activity: 179
April 14, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

It's good to see that the coin market goes green already this past few days and bitcoin hit to 7.9k.right now hopefully the green colored in coin market has long lasting for everyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
April 14, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
Just watch it carefully, Russia just abandon Telegram nationally and community is short of that information. The RED will still lead in this month, I believe. The top 5 coin will turn red soon. SO be careful if you want to invest at this moment.
Activity: 560
April 14, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
Even you trust it, just don't follow FOMO and keep your investment discipline. The market will still zigzag along major resistance-support channel. If observe on previous bull runs. Altcoins and bitcoin will take turn to move and down.

Even if you believe in fundamental analysis, it is not hard to understand that crypto crackdowns are very limited to certain nation boundary. Some countries embrace the potential of crypto with blockchain can bring, plus the fact of the almost impossible for 100% shutting down on Bitcoin. In general, you can see mainstream investors and businesses started to enter the crypto spere. Crypto will become a new asset class that cut barrier of entry.

So, i guess crypto still has bright future. Perhaps we need government regulation that can curb malicious activities, especially in the ICO field.

Looking at the volume of buy for the past few days, it shows bigger investors/whales/cartels are accumulating and it only started. Long-term outlook is very bullish.
Activity: 277
April 14, 2018, 01:37:22 AM
Now the market is almost green, a new revolution for Cryptocurrency, hope BTC will have a major breakthrough in 2018.
Activity: 179
April 14, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
No i don't belive in "moon" phase till the bigining of the summer, today saw the big movement from whale btc adress thats meen you should be ready to new depth
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
April 14, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
just like i thought, it will never easy to rise all the time, yesterday was a wonderful day for the market, nearly all altcoins recovered, but soon i reallized they were rsing too fast that it would drop very soon, so i usually don't trust too much on the market, i just think when the price is too green, it would be a good chance to sell, and i was right, it dropped few hours ago.
Activity: 187
April 14, 2018, 01:26:53 AM
This is highly unpredictable, the green state might last long an might not as well, now it is green and the price are appreciating gradually, let's all hold and hope for the best. Pump is coming! 
Activity: 142
April 14, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
I think it's not for long. After such a long fall, at least a small rebound should be. We must wait another 3-4 days to say whether the crisis has passed in the market or not.
Pages:
Jump to: