Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 18. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 25, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
He'll stay that way for a long time. There are no prerequisites for rapid growth. On the contrary, news from the world of crypto currency does not please at all. Perhaps early next year prices will fall even lower.

i am expecting the same. in the start of 2017 most of people were unaware of the crypto but now investors are scared because of the dump
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 25, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

The market has changed and does not behave like last year, the correction is very long. From this we can conclude that the growth will also be great. It remains only to understand when the bull market will come and whether it will.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
He'll stay that way for a long time. There are no prerequisites for rapid growth. On the contrary, news from the world of crypto currency does not please at all. Perhaps early next year prices will fall even lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 25, 2018, 12:37:57 PM
Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

I think the opinion you conveyed is wrong, because it is not that easy to make crypto or even Bitcoin become zero, that is because many people started to investing in crypto and Bitcoin so that make it very strong.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Yes,you are right, it is red again ,but there's nothing we can do about it,the whales are dumping the cryptomarket again ,so we must hold our coins and believe that green bulls will be back soon.
Activity: 700
September 25, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
Yes, the market is still red. Change in the bull market does not happen so quickly as we want.
My advice is just to be patient, not to do unnecessary operations and wait for new up trend.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Yes, market is color red again, and what is happening to the marketplace it is always red and not turning green. All we need now is to be positive in crypto, and let's just hope for the better marketplace. Soon marketplace will recover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
Market price is not easy to guess. It any time up and down. So don't afraid. Just wait some week and check the market price. It any time to increase the price. So wait then sell it. Most of the business process in the marketplace. Get the new business project. It good opportunity for getting the information and time to invest. It a good opportunity to invest. Most of the project in the marketplace. Time is important to the project and market place. `
Activity: 805
September 25, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
What is happening in the market? Mt. Gox Trustee has sold bitcoin (https://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-has-sold-170-million-in-btc-and-bch-since-march/), but the price fell most on ETH and XRP. Manipulators, which have big exchanges, pumped capital from different coins to BTC. What to expect from them in the future? This is a very unhealthy situation that requires investigation and strict control over exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
At the moment all market is red again, but still you need to remember that some time ago all of the tokens and coins was green and raised for 10-20% .
Good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
This year continues to be a bad year for crypto market. The market is getting worse again when we say it is improving but I think, positive about the crypto market, the recovery time may be long and I know only to wait.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 25, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Being red is normal in trading and it's not a new thing on market universe. But, in this case the downtrend is really painful and more people give up to hold their coins. It's a common solution but let's see what would happen in the end of 2018, is 2017 stuff will happen again? We don't know.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Every day I'm more and more upset when I look at the market but I do not lose hope for a bright future. I am sure that at the end of the year we will get a good profit.
Merit: 110
September 25, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
Many investors incur huge losses, they do not know how to act in this situation ..The market of cryptocurrency, too unpredictable. But at the same time  he it very predictable, when no one will believe in it, the course will go up, and again not everyone will have time to react in time.
Merit: 110
September 25, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
OMG is amazing, the market has turned red again .. Yes, it will be red once again, and then it will be green again and red again .. Now more than ever, the giants are trying to crush us, they are buying up the crypto currency for a pittance, this scheme works absolutely everywhere ..

... Those who do not sell the crypto now, you cool, we are few, but we are.
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
the movement of the cryptocurency market will always be like this, no need to worry because actually you can take advantage of the current situation with short term trading. the right anlysis of short term trading will give you many benefits.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 24, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Really bad year for cryptocurrency, but I hope that everything will be better.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 24, 2018, 08:46:06 AM
but why should he die? There are no prerequisites for this. and the market has only just begun to develop more scale. after bitcoin first struck 1000 $, he also fell a long time and passed more than one month before he broke new records.
There's nothing to worry about because sooner or later it will become green again. I think if market is red then its good to buy because surely some of crypto price is lower. Also red is just a color and its not the end as long as many people are still want crypto then it will continue to exists and possible some of them become nore valuable. Just keep believing and everything will be alright especially to those top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 08:38:30 AM
but why should he die? There are no prerequisites for this. and the market has only just begun to develop more scale. after bitcoin first struck 1000 $, he also fell a long time and passed more than one month before he broke new records.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 08:11:41 AM
There is a time when the market will be red or green because it depends on the trader who trades in the market every day which will make the market will always rise or fall in price.
Pages:
Jump to: