Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 16. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
In recent days the crypto market has shown signs of decraseing after the green days. This proves that the market has not fully recovered, this is only temporary and it still needs more time to balance again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
Do not lose hope because of what your experience right now. I would suggest to you is jest keep calm and be patiently waiting to be stable the market soon. You can buy as much as more coins that you can know it is worth it buy and hold to earn good profit.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
This thread was made in August and would probably be valid since February of this year until the end of that! While Bitcoin does not have its prices set and out of any tension, we will hardly see the bull market! This situation is eliminating the weak hand, many people have already given up cryptocurrencies. Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
Condition red price makes many people certainly have to be patient and hold the coins. If they do sales certainly will also suffer losses because they're also buying coins at a time when the price of the coins is very high. But the condition of this red crypto price many on benefiting from investors to invest again. Investors can buy coins at very low prices.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

I believe that the crypto market will in any case continue to develop steadily. Therefore, in any case, there is no need to lose hope - next year the situation will necessarily stabilize. And now comes the ideal time to buy promising coins, while their price remains rather low.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
September 28, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
Yes, the market is red again and that is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe that the rise of the crypto market will begin soon.
Just calm down and keep waiting. Patience is the only key and be the strong hands not the weak hands.
Activity: 196
September 28, 2018, 03:53:51 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

The red market is sometimes very good and nice. If it were not for him, there would be no way to buy most of the coins very cheaply. So it is best to just use the moment and earn on what the market offers now, and it is quite possible
Activity: 185
September 28, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Truly, I concur with you, for sure this year is the most exceedingly bad crypto year, on the grounds that after the finish of a year ago had encountered an extremely radical cost increment, beginning early a year ago the bear advertise came to devastate everybody's desires by bringing down the cost of the considerable number of coins available as of not long ago this, and what remains currently is just restricted to desires for the market to recuperate rapidly and the cost of coins likewise goes up.
Activity: 686
September 27, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
its normal to see reds these days, we are in a bear market. It's an opportunity for us to buy cheap coins at the moment, best time to invest is now. Corrections is always there whenever a market pump expect a pull back or correction.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
Maybe this is a very bad time for the crytocurrency market and everything looks red. But the good thing about this time is that this is the best time to invest more in crytocurrency because when it starts blooming, you can count your blessings. I believe there is still a good future for the crytocurrency world even though it seems very bad now.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
the market this year, no one was pleased, except for the shorts. all holders are in drawdown on many coins and are waiting for the market reversal. and will he or not, no one knows. we just have to wait.
Activity: 560
September 26, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
I feel dizzy when I think too much about falling market prices. I prefer to be patient and analyze the market price myself, whether I will sell or I buy again. from there I tried to survive in this unstable Crypto world. I admit I don't have many assets and funds, but I have a glimmer of hope.  Smiley
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
I think the market would be recovering faster (as it was in May 2018), but sudden ban for ICO advertising from Facebook and same announcement by Google kind of worsened the situation, less people invested in crypto, than it could've been with proper promotion. Lots of projects failed, lots of ICO scammed and due to this people lost hope and stopped investing in promising projects. Which has lead to decline in the number of projects (we can see it even by the number of bounty/signature campaigns) and there isn't enough demand for price to increase. But along with this fact the rivalry is reducing, which will probably lead to new flurry of activity in crypto market soon.

It is just a normal thing in cryptocurrency world. It happens most of the time. The thing that we should do is to learn how to do the holding strategy so we would not experience more losses. Also to have a lot of patience whenever this situation occurs.
Activity: 420
September 26, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
Yes the market is in the red zone in the green. And higher 7K not is rising now. It's a little upsetting. I see for myself only one positive thought, as the market takes steps from red to green and back, I see for myself the daily mini trading at the rate!
Activity: 868
September 26, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Well, what's red today will be green tomorrow, all we need is patience. It will recover for sure and I do not have a second thought around this because I have been there and have seen things changing. At this time what I do is re-evaluate my investment and then see if there is a some decent project that I wanted to get into which is worth looking at while the market is red.

Activity: 279
September 26, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
While the yield curve is getting flat, showing that economic growth is slowing, it has not really reversed. However, there is no guarantee that the profit curve will soon reverse.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 26, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
Is it actually so red? I cant say that everything is that bad. Also, altcoins started to pump a bit. Good sign
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:56:12 AM
Do not lose the hope, it obviously will recover! Maybe it will not happen this year but the next year we will see the biggest growth of the crypto-assets, be sure! The prices could not only increase and there are always many corrections on many markets.

Keep calm just relax guys its too early for this month to have a decisions and to conclude that the market is not able to make profitable and promising just because market still in a red blood, remember in 2017, the price growth increases at the month of december and we still have a three months to wait before we say that cryptocurrency is unprofitable or its not a good year for crypto-assets form.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
many altcoin come up with ico, everyone ivest for long term and belive at the future have a good profit, until now i didnt see ico project has a real aplication in real life, wait for that and the price will grow up again,
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Well, what's new? I think that this red market can be overcome by us within next year. It cannot be overcome this time around. I believe that this certain thing is a massive downfall to all of us, that's why.
Pages:
Jump to: