Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 14. (Read 6678 times)

Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
I would not scare so even , as it understandably had to be developed , later a minor breakthrough thither should be a drop , as on the entire this is the average country of whatever propose . I would announce just to analyse the marketplace and exercise on mechanical discussion .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
do not despair and lose hope with crypto because the market will not forever turn red, if you can be patient you will definitely get profit and the market will turn green
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
I think these themes can be created every day! because every day - a crypto market or red or green! there is no constant growth and there is no constant fall! 9 months BTC fell to the bottom! but I see that soon there will be a turn, it remains only a little wait!
Activity: 228
September 29, 2018, 11:45:48 AM
Yes the market is red and red again we know the crisis in cryptocurrency has an ending I hope December 2018 bitcoin price will pump again like last year the price of bitcoin reach $20k USD.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
Well, there is nothing surprising here, just now there are mostly bears on the market , and I think it's worth waiting for the fall
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
September 29, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
I think that in the near future, we will not see much growth .. I look at capitalization once a week .. All the trends indicate that the market of crypto currency will soon fall even lower .. so, this is not the worst times
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 29, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
NOthing to worry even if the market will be red for a long time.
you just need to set your strategies and knowledge.
remember that red/bear market is not for losing money at all.
there is a great chance to get the profit in a single day with this red one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
The last six months the market is red all the time relative to 2017. There is a time when there was a green market. But it wasn't that big. I would like to see a real green market!
Activity: 219
September 29, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
I somehow managed to overcome the situation in the market right now. Since the middle of 2018, the crypto market has dropped dramatically. This is why investors have chosen not to invest crypto before, now is the time for us to rise again.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
it looks like the market is getting green again. I am very optimistic that it will improve by the end of this year
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
September 29, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
You can't expect a bull wave to come suddenly. There is a lack of volume in the market. Incoming of dollars to the market had slowed down. Manipulation is at all time high. Unless the big institutions make their entry to the market and bring in more investment, I believe market is expected to suffer a bit more. Maybe November end brings some relief.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

It's not that we do not know the reason. We just do not know what the main reason is. But the market is always there now, it has been green for a long time, so this is normal.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
September 29, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
Yes the Market is Red again, it is something we are becoming used to and I think we should stop looking at the market for now and stop bringing up different topics about it. The more we keep raising different thread about the situation of the Market, the more potential investors stay away for now till possibly when the market returns. The market is Red again isn't something we should worried about, Crypto is not predictable and anything can happen
Activity: 672
September 29, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
I do not think that you and I again got into a situation in which a long-term correction is planned, it seems to me that in general this is a normal situation, since the BTC keeps a certain corridor along which it moves.
Activity: 154
September 29, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

The market can be red throughout the month. Why pay attention to it at all? This is absolutely normal and I don't think it can be changed. After the market is long red, it turns green. This is how the entire cryptocurrency market functions and there is no need to be surprised
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
According to a weekly analysis, Bitcoin has averaged 6830 in the past week and can not reach the upper band. Thus, the trading strategy for the mid-term bitcoin last week is not yet come, and next week will be a gradual decline of ~ 6300
Activity: 33
September 29, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
The market has been rallying again after gains, but I believe the market will return soon. Don't lose hope like that, have faith in the market.
Activity: 104
September 29, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
Maybe it sometimes works, but not the fact that this time, just wait is not an option, it is necessary to buy bitcoins and altcoins that they grow, you need to involve more people who will use cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will be in demand and there will be demand, and therefore growth
Activity: 335
September 29, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
We can't be desperate because of such a small thing, the market is not so bad, maybe it is just because of your own reasons for the loss, this is not the fault of the market. We should all be aware of the risks in this market and we need to be able to withstand risks. I believe that the market will have a good performance next year, so let us all be optimistic about this.
Pages:
Jump to: