Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 32. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
Yes, today the market is again red, but this is a good reason to buy those coins that you have long wanted to buy. It seems to me that in a few days a very good growth will begin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
Market will be red i think good time now,becose full of fud,bad news,dump,fraud crypto is changing in game for peoples who have lot of money,they control it and push shems true crypto to get rich!I dont like it and lot of peoples dont like it!We need someone to control it like crypto police or somthing like this..
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
The market has been red for 9 months, I do not consider any small rebounds. And what if the market really dies? And they still hope and believe that there will be crypto spring or autumn. All very, very bad guys ...

It is clear that the market has remain red since this year, but if we take a closer look at things we will agree that progress has been made in the cryptocurrency industry this year than any other year . Because this year alone there has been mass adoption of block chain technology in many industries fundamentally these are good signs that cryptocurrency has come to stay and that it future is very bright.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 10, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
The market continues to blush its color. This situation will last a long time, so you have to prepare yourself mentally to deal with the rigors of crypto. In order to get good results and succeed in investing you must be able to ensure that your assets have good prospects in the future and have skills that can be relied on to realize their vision. So even though the market continues to blush, but your coins can adjust to being able to increase again when the situation has recovered.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 10, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
I also still hope and will hold crypto assets until the end of the year, because the experience from the previous year the crypto market will increase at the end of the year and always set a new record, if at the end of the year the crypto market did not rise, then I was forced to sell some of the assets that I had.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:38:23 PM
Hope smoothly leaves me but still I keep the faith. At least I'll hold my coins to the last.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Despite all the difficulties that the market has now faced, it will eventually be able to recover. Any market is cyclical so you need patience and most importantly not styot lose hope.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 10, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
We can't say this as Worst year for crypto although market stayed most of the time bearish. but on many occasions, there came some good opportunities for crypto holders. We can take the example of DOGE itself. DOGE market stayed really bullish contrary to bearish market in other coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
The market cannot grow all the time, what we see this year is a correction before the next growth. If you are so worried and ready to lose hope, maybe investing is not for you?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

There's nothing new on this movement, instead this is normally happen in the market. Actually if things happening it means its a sign for us to buy

then hold the coins we bought in, and there are always 2 things happen in trading market go up and down its value, just simple as that.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 10, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
that is a very natural thing, if the market is experiencing a price decline, we just wait and be patient until the market returns to green. keep hold of the assets you have, don't let you sell at a loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
This is a phase, one we have been through quite a number of times. The volatility in cryptocurrency causes such unpredictable dips and spikes.
The hight of last year cast so much expectations on 2018, and in comparison it has been a bad year. But I am optimistic some select coins would survive and thrive in a more favorable market
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
Yes, the market does not cease to amaze with its fall. We can only pray and wait for the nearest growth of the crypto market. I hope it will be very soon.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
I do not understand what is happening and what to expect from the market, I participate in companies of generosity, but they do not pay coins, I think it's all interconnected.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Unfortunately, indeed, most people are only rely on the hope, because nowhere are any specific reasons for this market situation. And there are no signs of changing it in a positive direction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 10, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
I still believe that crypto will rise again. I feel this is a very sad year for all participants in Crypto including me. A lot of lost hope makes the market red again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
It sure will revive if you would agree with me the profits of early this year was just too much and if the market continued that way who knows where we would've been by now. Let's give it time some news will push it up and we will see prices appreciate.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
September 10, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
crypto currency have no team mate to revive him, it recover by his own power. i agree that crypto going down day by day, and it rising some time, i hopw recently it can recover.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
I think that the market has not yet reached its minimum. But this is just a matter of time when crypto currencies will grow again. At the moment panic is not appropriate.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 10, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

maybe losing hope is expected by some people who want to buy at a cheaper price. I can only advise you to be more patient, because everything we do certainly requires patience so that the results will be optimal, everyone is currently predicting the future of something that we think is uncertain, but I myself am still optimistic about everything is going. therefore, I still buy some Ethereum because the price is still relatively cheap
Pages:
Jump to: