Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 33. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
The market has been red for 9 months, I do not consider any small rebounds. And what if the market really dies? And they still hope and believe that there will be crypto spring or autumn. All very, very bad guys ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
things like this are common. So, why should you be surprised? in crypto all possibilities can happen, don't despair, we lose today, hopefully tomorrow we will get a profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
May be this year is the most exceedingly bad year for the crypto. showcase is extremely dubious and nobody knows the reason The sum total of what we have is only an "expectation" do you truly trust that crypto will resuscitate once more.. I am losing trust now
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 01:27:47 PM
Coins dropping each day. Such a pain to look at ETH price. Some people say it could had happened, because lots of ICO’s decided to sell lots of tokens. Really looking forward for prices to recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
   I was and is now in such a situation that my balance is creeping down. It's good that the amount is small and so I'm calm
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
 Whereas a few days, ago the price of bitcoin and altcoins are rises up significantly, which is make us optimistic about the bear market, but it seems that is only a discourse and like the breeze passing by...I lost hope that this year the cryptocurrency market will start to grow, but I have not lost hope that the market will grow next year...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 10, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

It's really since this year started crypto market also start falling and until now still did not recover but we should not loss hope we still have few months before this year ends and i believe it will recover soon.
we must try to be patient and try to avoid panic. if we follow the conditions that occur at this time then we will never see a positive situation. support from all of us is the beginning to go to a much more positive market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
This is probably the year that we should think of why prices of altcoins have fallen I think it's still going down as long as the coin not raises the market.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

It's really since this year started crypto market also start falling and until now still did not recover but we should not loss hope we still have few months before this year ends and i believe it will recover soon.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
Any hope to market recover at the end of the year, shall we see green market in November and December any chances?
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
yeah,I think it might be a result of the strengthening of the dollar into several currencies of other countries.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
I hope that by the end of this year all tokens and coins will become green, and your hopes will come true, and that is not your only hope
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
This is correct as of now Market is Red Again  most of the tokens will dumped into a small value and I am hoping these coming christmas it will be backed into a higher prices in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 06:44:19 AM
Over time, I am sure that there will be a revival of crypto. Although at this time my hopes for crypto began to decline slowly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 10, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
go down, and keep going down. there are no signs of market recover, even from Friday, the price of bitcoin and altcoin fell again.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
September 10, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

I fell the same here. As you observe the prices of the coins are hitting their lowest price mark from year 2017. This is not a normal market trend and is a huge crisis for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
The market will never stand still. The drop in prices in the market is absolutely expected and should not be feared. After the fall, prices always rise, so this situation should just wait out.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 10, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
I personally do not lose hope and I think that these are all the usual manipulations that we have already met dozens of times in this market Smiley
In my opinion red market is not the problem that you should not give your attention because it is normal and sometimes it last longer for a months. But since market is unpredictable, its better if we are prepared for whatever happens in the market, even it going to rise and fall atleast you're ready for that. Also even market is red again it not the reason to not believed to it anymore because usually it will be back and grow even more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
I personally do not lose hope and I think that these are all the usual manipulations that we have already met dozens of times in this market Smiley
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 06:26:28 AM
Don't give up, that's what happens when the market is consolidating. We might go in flat in 2019, I mean look at the gold and silver market, since 2011 they had been in the bear trend, but people still invest in it in the long term. Don't look for profit just in 6 month, take a look at a longer term and I am sure you will benefit and earn from it
Pages:
Jump to: