Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 34. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
I think that the market of cryptoval will begin its recovery not earlier than in 2 months. Now we see an unchanging trend, which goes to around 6500 dollars for Bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
Now the market is no longer red, bro. Try to observe and open Coinmarketcap right now. The market situation began to rise and continue to rise every day. We hope that this will continue to rise to the maximum point, Hopefully so bro.
copper member
Activity: 178
September 06, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
Well, I still believe that patience is actually the key in Crypto, and that has kept me going. I am not worried because Crypto will be revive sooner or later in my own opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
I would try to look at this question from another angle. Not so bad things are in the market. The prices simply quickly roll back after an unbelievable take-off at the end of the past and the beginning of this year. This is the law of the market.
Activity: 157
September 06, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
Yes, everyone can feel like that. At first I also lost hope of this situation but if I withdraw from crypto currency then the crypto currency will get worse. Finally, I am aware and more excited about business in crypto currencies. I am sure that this situation is only a cycle that will return to normal at the right time. We only need patience.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
It's been a bad day today. The entire market drastically reduced, this prediction is a not good thing. Hope the next time the situation will be better
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
This is normal, because price fluctuations are very difficult to control, especially for high-priced electronic currencies, large sellers will push prices down for a while, and buy big will push up prices. how to find out ?, we have to diligently read the news and money problems that we are analyzing.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

I am more than sure, it may be in the nearest future or in more far period of time, but the market will turn into the increasing cryptomarket. It is clear that lots of altcoins will die till that time, and only working and necessary projects will stay.
Activity: 103
September 04, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
im agree with you sir, every time market try to revive it will bounce back falling more deep, this year was truly the worst year crypto for me.

It happened this way of last year bubble and some folks that happen to FOMO are waiting to get back to their entery more...and I don't think it may happen
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 04, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
Today the mood of the market is much better, the market is no longer red as before, and this reinforces the hope that the tokens will go up, and most importantly, that would go up bitcoin, it will pull the whole market behind himself.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
cool ideas in any case will be very expensive. Only need to wait a little and I fully agree that this year is very difficult for cryptocurrency.
If you have read white paper at least once, you must understand that cryptocurrency is a cool idea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
The crypto market is determined by supply, where high demand will lead to a green market, and vice versa if the red market means low demand while high sales, tidal coin prices will never be stable, because if you are observant there are many opportunities there, you can make short-term investments, or buy altcoins more for long-term investments because currently altcoin prices are relatively cheap. don't give up! This is only temporary.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
The market is always difficult to guess, many estimates that the market will recover if it enters August, but the opposite is true, the price is still dropping and there has been no sign of an increase or recovery until now, this is what makes us have to be patient with the increase.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
The best option is to wait until the end of this year and only after that, we can say that it was a good year for a cryptocurrency or that it was a bad year for a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
There is nothing wrong with this, because this dynamic is constantly being traced in the market, if you take a close look at the market, you will understand that it's too late to draw any conclusions, something should soon happen.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
CoinMarketcap is the investor's assistant for this situation. the economic downturn has greatly reduced prices. so the color of the graphics turned red.
Activity: 103
September 04, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
im agree with you sir, every time market try to revive it will bounce back falling more deep, this year was truly the worst year crypto for me.

It happened this way of last year bubble and some folks that happen to FOMO are waiting to get back to their entery more...and I don't think it may happen
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
Activity: 62
September 04, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
Do not panic when you see a red .. The new electronic money market is in the process of development. It takes time to recover. It takes time to prove to the world that it really benefits society and is recognized by the world.
Activity: 57
September 04, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

captain goes down with the ship.. i will wait and i will never sell until i get the desired profits.. i am not a panic seller

I agree with you that captain goes down with the ship. So I also hold everything and not to sell. I won't give up and I won't lose hope coz this a normal situation in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: