Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 12. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Well with the looks of it, it is just a temporary pump on the price since as of now the prices are back down again. I can say that will all the regulation issues from different countries, all the negative news about Bitcoin, it is affecting those users who are now panicking and contributing to the dump without knowing it.
Activity: 142
June 01, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
I think it is just the pump of this fluctuation on this week. Some alt I think need more improvement and more time to get the price green again and maybe in the middle of this month.
Activity: 71
June 01, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

Yes , I think It is just a pump for several times. But I am sure the market will rise soon, maybe about 4 months again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
This type of pump occurs several times, so this is not new to the crypto world. Compare to last three or four days the market is now better. It is starts to increasing, hope it will not go down again. Same situation would occur last year also. From last year june only the price starts to increase, likewise this year also happen. So market got refresh and ready to start again in price increasing. Hereafter the price will not go down it will be in increasing only.
Activity: 117
June 01, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
to date! yes, it is on the upward trend hopefully it will not go down again... its now starting to pump up! in the last couple of days price of all coin is down. i even loss 50% of my capital lately... thanks GOD i didnt sekk my coin and now it starting to moving up.
I noticed that recently the prices of the Bicoin pump and then immediately dump. There is a small price jump upwards, and then the price goes down to its former positions and there is no price increase, as it was before. It seems to me that as soon as the price of Bitcoin starts to grow, someone immediately omits it, but I do not understand who and why it does it.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
I think it just a pump, whenever they see bitcoin or some other potential coin they just pump it and see how fast it is, just a blink of an eye and there they are, for as many pump it the more people got interested to it and the more chances of good profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
to date! yes, it is on the upward trend hopefully it will not go down again... its now starting to pump up! in the last couple of days price of all coin is down. i even loss 50% of my capital lately... thanks GOD i didnt sekk my coin and now it starting to moving up.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
May 31, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
the market will refresh the price of every coin or token every 24 hours. So you have to be careful with the green color in the market after you reopen after 24 hours. It could be that time you are still lose even the color back green at that time
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
I do not see it as a pump, but for a serious grow we may need to wait a bit more.
Activity: 134
May 31, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
I already saw this kind of pump several times, but it didnt made any come back on the price,but who knows this one might our last hope.
We are longing that the next pump would reach its ATH last end of 2017 but unfortunately it was just a temporary pump but i always want to stay positive since positivity gives us courage and inspiration to move forward.Green market gives us hope because it only means that people will still adopting it in their community and hopefully in the whole world.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png
It's just a pump for sure and I'm so happy of it right now.Thanks for this moment that the value of crypto market was started to grow more and all the ICO project will held successfully.

it is true this is just a pump and keep in mind whenever the market can be dump again
we can only hope that the green market conditions are not just for a moment but can grow again for all prices because with market red, very bad conditions against all ICO projects, which could potentially fail as few investors are not interested investing when ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 26, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

The prices in the market is just the same as last year, china banned all the ico's and the price still managed to reach $20k dollar last year before december ends.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
I'm sure it's a pump. But this does not mean that bitcoin will now rise in price. Positive trends in the market for a long time. Whales all the way want to reduce the bitcoin price but it does not work.
Activity: 56
May 26, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
I do not see that it came to be just so shocked when opening my online crypto app on my cell phone an exciting jump at the same time it was annoying as it might be another bull trap from whale so the news was swirling around the wall of the road injecting liquidity into the bitcoin market.
Activity: 70
May 26, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
I have seen this kind of pump several times, but it does not make the price back, There is a long period of time with decreasing volatility, low volume, and occasional price spikes driven largely by price speculators.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
temp pump I think. We keep seeing them. We are not setting higher lows consistently either which has me slightly concerned
Lol i like your "higher lows" term. We shouldn't sell it now as well. We're in another higher low this week. I'll only believe or see it as a true pump when we get 10% close to our all time high
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
We can never know for sure, hehhe. But I have spottedd some frames like that always happening cycles and repeats, so no worries
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
May 26, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
Yet, the market hasn't recovered. There are still many pumps and correction happening until now. Indeed some improvement happened but it just slowly and just a little. a sign of improvement is indeed already existed but is still very slow.
Look again, the market is turning green now and recovering. Due to the recent dump, there seems to be a large purchase volume.

Basically pump and diump behavior of bitcoin are normally happened because its serves as a great source of opportunity whether to be able for us to make profitable investments. Hopefully bitcoin will started to pump right now in order to decide to invest with possible outcomes. So we need to observe the market place if it is really pumping perfectly.
LOL, you don't need bitcoin to start pumping before you decide to invest, now is a good time to do so before it fully recovers then you will have to wait again for a dip to invest. We have a strong support at $8k now so it is not possible for bitcoin to continue decreasing to $6k.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
The status of the pump on the market is what we can feel. However, I think the market needs to adjust to create a balance to maintain the popularity and expansion of the crypto community. That is essential and I hope after improving on the price. fluctuations will increase.

Basically pump and diump behavior of bitcoin are normally happened because its serves as a great source of opportunity whether to be able for us to make profitable investments. Hopefully bitcoin will started to pump right now in order to decide to invest with possible outcomes. So we need to observe the market place if it is really pumping perfectly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
Yet, the market hasn't recovered. There are still many pumps and correction happening until now. Indeed some improvement happened but it just slowly and just a little. a sign of improvement is indeed already existed but is still very slow.
i think maybe because it's not time yet. currently price is still in the correction area. hope that soon there are whales who buy in large quantities so that it can pump price and can penetrate strong resistance
Pages:
Jump to: