Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 10. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

The first to become a great way to have a good thing. The only thing that we should be great currency. The first is to give it you can buy new way my own, the market to invest in this day of cryptocurrency and the market affect the right now. Cause bitcoin are actually has been a new comment
July 01, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

The first is to invest it in your own site for all the same way. I believe that this is not capitalism. Cause we should not capitalism and technology in your own site for the market to invest in cryptocurrency is really amazing to be great currency someday I support that bitcoin is a good thing, and technology.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
For me market is juat refreshing. This month is quetly small chances that it will pump. I believe that the pump month is on the month if ber especially on december thats why im starting to store more altcoin and btc
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:50:51 AM
In the past few days, I saw that the market once again refused to fall, but the rise was really difficult and I felt that it was not motivated.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 01, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
So nice to see these greens in the market. I think its not just a mere pump but as a epic comeback. Now, we can enjoy this moment us it will continue to rise again. But we still should be more observant and be safe in s3lling and buying. We cant remove the possibilities that its just another narketing strategy to lure small timer buyers to buy and in the end selling it to much lower price. Im not saying its the truth, just my speculation in the current situation.
Considering what is possible thing to happen after the small pumped, we are aware that there's still speculations that bear market can happen any time
soon, while we are enjoying the bull for a while better to be in a safe place, buy when you have spare money, sell when you already satisfied with your
earnings but never to sell out with loses.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
July 01, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
So nice to see these greens in the market. I think its not just a mere pump but as a epic comeback. Now, we can enjoy this moment us it will continue to rise again. But we still should be more observant and be safe in s3lling and buying. We cant remove the possibilities that its just another narketing strategy to lure small timer buyers to buy and in the end selling it to much lower price. Im not saying its the truth, just my speculation in the current situation.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
I guess its pumping, because the more pumping do the bitcoin price hike and it can also boost another coins..market is continuing is up and down situation and sometimes we can't trust easily and rush to sell what ever for fear that in a minute it might change and you loss your coins.
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 01, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

This is just a normal marketing in which the price will decline and later on it will bounce back or it may consider as a normal correction of price to maintain the balance of the market. From this moment the crypto currencies market is average low performance because i believe this was due to the real demand of this investment is not increasing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 01, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Another pump to attracet investors to buy and invest in coins but after accumulating enough investors,the whales will dump the market again so those who bought coins will be trapped and have two options to stay holding or cut the loss by selling their coins that bought ATH
Activity: 468
July 01, 2018, 01:19:46 AM
I think the market is just a pump. just look at the price will come down again. but surely there will be need a time again when the market really goes up. just wait and be patient, prices like this are often the case, but I think the current market condition is a very bad market condition since the very high bitcoin price increase last December. but the pump often happens, just look for a little advantage when there is a pump, so have an advantage when the market conditions are very bad as it is now.
Activity: 110
June 30, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
we all always expect a drastic change in the market and we can not predict how the current crypto market situation because market prices continue to change, if only refresh the market then its value will fall, hopefully crypto market can increase again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
I think the market will recover in the month of July with a rapid rise in prices. it's almost a month crypto market has decreased and it's time now crypto market will recover.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 30, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

The market goes green but still there is no assurance that it will steady to pumping again, the market is volatile so we should always expect drastic changes in the market but i am also hoping that it was a good sign for the price to start increasing again.
Activity: 323
June 30, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
I think the market will now recover. And this still takes time. So be patient for what you want. We will not know until the end of this year. If you invest in one of the coins then be patient and do not panic. Because surely there will be an increase.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
I can not predict how the current crypto market conditions. an increase that I think is very fast and I think there are individuals who play the current crypto price.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 30, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

I believe that most of the people today are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to go down deeper because the market price immediately pumps up yesterday from $5.6k dollars to $6.4k so obviously those whales are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to dump even more before investing.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Do not consider 1 day increase as pump. You need to see the performance over a few days or month to make correct judgement .
That's right, its not enough time to consider the market as pump. Most people predict the situation and have a speculation on it. Though the fact that we want it to pump and bounce back up high after a few months of dip. Hopefully it will happen sooner or later,but despite the market on red zone we still believe it will recover anytime soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
You should always assume that people are there are looking to pump and dump and take advantage of situations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
we don't know yet if the market gonna return or not and the question is where is the money going? the whole crypto market is decreasing its volume since january its been semiannully bear this year and pump showing in the graphs can be a bear correction because there is no volume even if has the powers of the bears is still greater than the bulls.
Activity: 26
June 27, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
Do not consider 1 day increase as pump. You need to see the performance over a few days or month to make correct judgement .
Pages:
Jump to: