Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 8. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 04, 2018, 09:36:53 PM
Just don't forget that cryptoworld is full of surprises where you can see the cryptomarkets in green color and suddenly change to red the following day. Since then, i have also changed my mind of keeping my cryptos as slong as i can because i found out how good a long term hold compared to short term hold only.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 04, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
I think that the market is now refreshed and this is not a jump or a bull trap for the market, the market has now reversing the trend and now it is a bit slower but it has a higher success rate this time because people know that the market has been in a bearish trend for a long time this year and now this is the bull trend for the market and this is the time for bitcoin.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
July 04, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
I really hope this is a pump.. the market really needs it.
But today we're seeing another down trend, this is really sad...

I dont see any downtrend today, infact the market pump from the last 24 hrs and lets just hope this isnt temporary, since the bear have stayed for too long in the market already. Lets just wait for few more days if the price continues to rise, then it will be the start of the bull run.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 04, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Agree with you very soon price of bitcoin will be high we should not lose our hope price of bitcoin is down only for short interval of time but it will rise soon to huge extent, no one actually knows but I think according to present market value and price, we will see high pump in price, we should buy right now as now is best time to buy some, market has start to pump gradually, we should contribute to help it pump high by making more and more speculations.
Yes I agree on that. I also believe that after a huge dump, pump will  follow. Because I believe that the market will not going down forever, we all know and we all see that crypto currency is now becoming more trend and more popular it is all because of its amazing features that can make everyone more profitable and can easily provide their needs die to the amazing and simple ways to earn in crypto field.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Agree with you very soon price of bitcoin will be high we should not lose our hope price of bitcoin is down only for short interval of time but it will rise soon to huge extent, no one actually knows but I think according to present market value and price, we will see high pump in price, we should buy right now as now is best time to buy some, market has start to pump gradually, we should contribute to help it pump high by making more and more speculations.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
I really hope this is a pump.. the market really needs it.
But today we're seeing another down trend, this is really sad...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
I think it's more like stabilizing. I mean we saw an unprecedented spike in price of bitcoin early this year follow by and overwhelming dip. This maybe is the result of 2 countries banning virtual currencies and a new year with new protocols. Honestly this is a crisis. Now we see that we are green but it is still a bear market. By the fourth quarter we will see a bull market.
consolidation in think bitcoin right now.it wait until good or bad news release to move equilibrium between seller and buyer.while buyer win, we will se bitcoin rise again above $7k.
Activity: 266
July 04, 2018, 03:04:37 AM
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

Its been a long time that price value was almost always color red but now I think it is a change to the price pump I know gradually growing up I hope that it will continue to rise of price for the sake of many investor and future users who are going  to invest of cryto currency especially in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
Thia thread was created in April and question was asked for that time. Well for now, market is back in red after being 24 hours in little green. I am hoping that it'll be green again in next few days. Market is little stable now.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 04, 2018, 02:35:36 AM
I think it's more like stabilizing. I mean we saw an unprecedented spike in price of bitcoin early this year follow by and overwhelming dip. This maybe is the result of 2 countries banning virtual currencies and a new year with new protocols. Honestly this is a crisis. Now we see that we are green but it is still a bear market. By the fourth quarter we will see a bull market.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 04, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

I think this is not stable because the market back to red, many people are dump cryptocurrency, but I believe will they pump in right time, we need more patience and wait until many people pump and the price go high.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
I think this current rise in value of the cryptocurrency market is a refresh and not a pump, the market is prone to times of pumps and dumps, but this period is certainly a refresh, I strongly believe that the cryptocurrency market has come to stay and would change the way we Carry out transactions for years to come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
I think this is just a refresh and not a pump for all the crypto currencies. Crypto currency market is always volatile and anything in this market, there will be price rise of $500 within an hour or $1000 dip within an hour. Crypto market is run by speculation, supply and demand of the people who invest or trade in it and it directly influence the market.
Activity: 174
July 03, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

Its been established that a lot more factors determine the price of bitcoin. Some postulate government threats and bad news create fear  and panic, some say whale members, but as an economist I will say the price is a results of demand and supply principle.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
July 03, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
the crypto market now looks more stable, has slightly increased and sometimes decreased slightly. This may be due to an increase in trading volume on every existing exchange market that affects market price movements
Activity: 373
July 01, 2018, 05:29:52 PM
I think this market refreshment. Because I see every coin looks green and soaring. If you leave this just your regular pump is wrong. I think it's time for every coin to recover and return to a good state. So we come to a great future.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Probably it is just a pump, because usually those market recoveries takes so much more time than this, pumps are faster anyway!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
I remember what happened that day, and yes, it was like a pump because it all went down after a few days after that, bitcoin touched a new all time low
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 01, 2018, 04:59:57 PM
Yes ,we can say that it is already back in the greenish form, we have to clearly look if the market is truly in the rising season after the bear season, it can be just a little refresh of the market , and maybe it will be a pump ,just monitor if the market really change.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
July 01, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
I think it's still too early to predict a pump, it's not out of the question, but after such a strong stagnant period we need to see some more stability first.
Pages:
Jump to: