Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 12. (Read 16639 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
May 11, 2019, 05:42:04 PM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
Last week was awesome in both value and price means. Cryptocurrency market trying to survive in the war against the real world currencies. After BTC crossing the $6999 it will head to 7500$ level which is dangerous for both bull and bear traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 11, 2019, 05:39:32 PM
A noon can easily see through now that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and that it is on the right side.
I need no one to tell me that this technology is real and that it us moving gradually towards real mass adoption.
It is better to get in now before it is too late.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 10:59:56 AM
The situation that the market shows right now is much better good than the previous year of cryptocurrency,and now coins are going to a good price as btc reaches 6200uUSD now and we can make investments now on the good projects we can have and i recommend the Xeonbit bounty campaign and they will have IEO soon so try this good project.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
May 11, 2019, 04:45:20 PM
What does the future look like?) Up, down, up, down ... Nothing new. Certainly, the positive trend of the market is good, but you shouldn’t bother with that either. In the near future, as I think, we will see a correction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 04:01:45 PM
Market situation today is very good and is getting more better most of the rxisting coins are increasing and crypto future look brighter
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 11, 2019, 03:46:36 PM
The whole of the crypto market looks good and promising but it enemies are still there trying to do everything to conquer this market but one thing that is certain is that crypto market cannot be quenched  unless they shutdown whole internet and power supply. But Note this current market pump is artificial be careful while trading BTC and other now. They can dump it on you at anytime.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
May 11, 2019, 03:35:35 PM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
Normal situation. The market expects growth. The creation of IEO gives hopes for fast emergence of a bull trend. Therefore, it is necessary to look directly at coins in which it is possible to invest already. My choice now Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 11, 2019, 02:48:26 PM
The situation is such that Bitcoin is now beginning to grow, and alcoins are standing still and falling, and some are growing slightly. Now it is more profitable to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 11, 2019, 10:11:16 AM
The crypto market is good, bitcoin reaches a good level so optimism for crypto continues. This situation gives us a positive outlook for the future. Learning crypto and adding digital assets will keep us excited that crypto is indeed worth keeping.
copper member
Activity: 206
May 11, 2019, 09:55:57 AM
The market looks very impressive with Bitcoin Dominance very high and still surging. The good news surrounding the crypto space is a good sign that people are beginning to pick interest in crypto and that's why the big players are doing their own stable coins. Who would have thought JP Morgan or Facebook will look the crypto way? . I think the future holds a lot for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 11, 2019, 09:51:36 AM
We left behind the accumulation phase and there will be new points for accumulation on the BTC chart. After crossing the 6400$ some traders picked to take a short trade and they are waiting for the price to slow down in order to close the short position with a minimized loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 11, 2019, 09:44:18 AM
The current situation of the cryptocurrency market now is getting better than before as we seen the price of btc rise from $6200 and it will sooner pump more,and now as the market recovery starts some new projects has been launched and it will help to gain more investors and make the cryptocurrency market more even stronger so exert some more patient to make our cryptocurrency journey successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
May 11, 2019, 04:54:32 AM
The market continues to rise and I'm sure the bull run is coming soon, today the price of bitcoin has reached $ 6750 and I'm sure it will soon reach $ 7000 and continue to rise so that the price of altcoins also rises.
I think that $ 7,000 is not the limit. Bitcoin can grow to $ 12,000 or $ 15,000. This is normal and quite feasible. So many traders think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 11, 2019, 04:51:35 AM
I see that the market is getting better and the price is green and it shows that if the crypto future is still long, of course, people will soon be missed if the bull run come

The market continues to rise and I'm sure the bull run is coming soon, today the price of bitcoin has reached $ 6750 and I'm sure it will soon reach $ 7000 and continue to rise so that the price of altcoins also rises.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 11, 2019, 04:37:07 AM
I see that the market is getting better and the price is green and it shows that if the crypto future is still long, of course, people will soon be missed if the bull run come
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 04:22:32 AM
The current situation of the cryptocurrency market is very unbelievable since of the bitcoin price are coming to rise up to 7000$. It's a close time!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 04:19:52 AM
Crypto market is almost out from bearish and winter season and now if market remain stable at current value( today BTC value is near to 7000USD) then next Bull Run is very close.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
May 11, 2019, 03:28:53 AM

At this moment we can see the market is looking good because of good trend of bitcoin. Bitcoin is gradually increasing and its a good sign for us here in crypto. This is the long time to wait and it seems the bull run is on the corner and surely our future will bright as sun in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 11, 2019, 03:28:21 AM
The market now is currently recovering and this is the good news especially those investors holding BTC. A bearish market has taken so long so we could expect this time that bull run will going to happen. Seeing the current market price for BTC, it is a good time to invest. Aside from BTC, we have strong altcoins also in the market. Just see the rankings or listings of this coins on coinmarektcap.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 03:25:18 AM
The market situation over the past two months has improved markedly and almost everyone admits this. Since the beginning of April, Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency have been steadily increasing in price, and this cannot but please us. Bitcoin over the past few days from the third attempt, overcame a barrier of $ 6,000 and now its price has exceeded $ 5,550.
Also a favorable situation has developed in relation to cryptocurrency at the international level. Almost all influential states follow the path of cryptocurrency legalization. The only exception is China and India, which are still not completely determined with their attitude to cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: