Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 15. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 07, 2019, 06:25:43 PM
For me it has not been bad like the previous years where all you could see every single day is the dip. At least most of the well known coins are gaining grounds and gathering the momentum. It might not hit the price we want but at least there will be some significant appreciation this year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 07, 2019, 06:15:38 PM
The market is currently showing a bullish sign, cannot expect the bitcoin price to touch to the price of 10k usd. but with this bullish sign it's been a good thing after a very long bearish period.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
May 07, 2019, 06:01:05 PM
The current situation now is still bit favorable due to the fact that bitcoin is doing well this days and some of the altcoin are also doing well.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 07, 2019, 05:49:59 PM
I think you are also pleased with the situation on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is becoming more expensive every day. And therefore the whole industry is experiencing an upswing.

Indeed this happen and every day i see the price grow, i think is still "cheap" to buy bitcoin now and hold for a new ATH and also can store money on bitcoin for long run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 07, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
I think you are also pleased with the situation on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is becoming more expensive every day. And therefore the whole industry is experiencing an upswing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
May 07, 2019, 10:03:55 AM
The current situation of the cryptocurrency market is begin to recover after 1 year ago about downtrend.
Now, Btc has touched $6k.
Be carefull if whales playing the price, Bitcoin can dump again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 07, 2019, 10:16:46 AM
Need  roughly three more months to say something on market situation as  the current uncertainty on  Bitfinex  makes it vague , but,  from where I sit,  the major alts will  improve their status relative to btc and the art is to  pick up the correct alt at the right moment in 2-3 months.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 07, 2019, 09:40:47 AM
Crypto prices are currently in tension, especially BTC which makes everyone curious about the price movements.  Day by day the price of BTC rapidly at $ 5000 to $ 5700 and now at the price of $ 5900, it is increasingly interesting to monitor price movements and of course this can impact other coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 07, 2019, 09:38:20 AM
The current situation can still be said to be stable because there has been no significant change either down or a massive price increase, if the future of the cryptocurenncy is very difficult to predict in the future, but according to the cryptocurenncy there will always be some problems  in the future
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 09:32:42 AM
Currently the market is starting to improve, after 15 months the crypto price has fallen considerably. I believe crypto will return to the moon, and will experience many changes in our lives.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 07, 2019, 09:20:52 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

I see that another recovery started in the crypto market. Interesting investment projects began to appear. However, this is due to the large stock exchanges and they get the lion's share of the profits.
Let's hope that the growth in the number of investments will lead to an increase in the entire crypto market.
Yeah it seems like an uptrend has occurred, many cryptocurrency has increased. Bitcoin prices will soon break through $6k, Ethereum will return above $200 and many other coins also experience the same thing, market situation is getting better. You know what you have to do right
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 07, 2019, 09:19:06 AM
Soon market will grow up again and recover like a wound. Slowly people will back to crypto investing as soon as possible it will pump up those altcoins which is decrease on their price.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 07, 2019, 09:08:58 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
The current market conditions are quite enthusiastic, judging by the price of bitcoin and altcoin starting to increase, there is a lot of positive news, it seems that people don't want to lose this momentum.
In my opinion, in the future technology adoption rate is increasing and cryptocurency is a very promising investment, we can see the next few years.
Activity: 1190
May 07, 2019, 09:02:45 AM
Of course the crypto market is already good and the improvement that can be said is extraordinary. Because the other Bitcoin and attcoin have started to recover some time before. That means the future of the crypto market will be very good. Hopefully the future will continue to increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 07, 2019, 09:00:15 AM
It's slowly getting better. And I believe this is a good situation - I would'n be happy with another bitcoin bubble like this one from 2017. As for cryptocurrencies themselves... it depends. There are still many bad things which are happening in this industry, especially on the top of the market (like Bitfinex scandal from last weeks: https://www.blockchain24.co/the-bitfinex-case-what-damage-can-it-do/ ). But there are also many things which are positive (like last Futurocoin masternode update, which gives its users chance to generate passive income when they'll become masternode owner: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/become-a-masterode-owner/ ).
So I believe, despite many problems, there is still bright future ahead of us
We will gradually reach the ATH as time goes on, we just have to be more patient, the market looks good now and we have been seeing some growth in the price of bitcoin recently, although there is already a little bit of retrace, this retrace is what will lead to further increase in price, and with this retrace, I expect the value of BTC to climb to $6000.

If BTC can break the barrier of $6000, then there is absolutely nothing stopping it from heading towards $15,000 by December, which this development will definitely affect the market of other altcoins positively too. SO I agree with you that it is still very cheap to buy BTC now.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 08:50:37 AM
Current market movements are very good and stable, but there are many risks facing the market today. but I am still confident that the market will grow well for the future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 07, 2019, 08:47:20 AM
Just today, Bitcoin price is heading 6000 USD. This positive condition is a good sign for a new investors to join the flight. Well, I do believe this will last for long time, Bitcoin will always create a green candle. Also, I think soon altcoin will start following Bitcoin and will increase in price. The bear market was just ended and now bull market is coming!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 08:37:08 AM
I think that situation is good. Everything is stable, there is no surprisingly situations which will negatively affect the market, but it doesn't mean that we don't have be careful
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 07:14:07 AM
In my opinion, what is happening now is difficult to call cryptospring, the whales removed the stop loss and the cost of Bitcoin soared up, but in a couple of months we can again return below $4000. But despite this, I believe that the market will recover over time, although it will take a long time.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
May 07, 2019, 07:00:04 AM
As it seems to me now is a very uncertain moment for investment. On the one hand, Bitcoin is already worth about $6000, and on the other, the rate of the coin can collapse at any time. I would wait for some time for some certainty to appear on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: