Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 16. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 07, 2019, 06:48:24 AM
in my view the current market situation is starting to improve, bitcoin prices are slowly starting to rise and this possibility can boost other altcoin price movements. the market needs great support from the public so that the bitcoin price returns significantly again.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 06:26:55 AM
Knowing the future is what is impossible, the future of cryptocurrency will definitely be bright but that's is just my own prediction, will all keep living by faith.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 06:25:31 AM
The future looks very promising, the only question is how long will have to wait for the next wave of growth. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market reached another peak in the middle of 2021, I think that Bitcoin will cost at least $50K.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 07, 2019, 06:14:47 AM
In my opinion, after reaching $6K the market is waiting for a correction and we will see Bitcoin below $5K. But overall, we expect growth this year and it is high time to form a portfolio in order to rebalance it periodically. I am sure that after Bitcoin, the cost of many altcoins will rush up.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 07, 2019, 05:52:41 AM
Markets are now slowly rising. I believe that the bull run will occur this year, because it is clear that after the huge dip the value of the token or coin rise. Maybe we need to be more patience in crypto because anytime the price and maybe value may change without a prior notice so i think we need to join the market follow for good.
We need to look forward for the betterment of future holdings, the market is really getting more stronger from time to time, if this will continue to flourish the trend will reverse between the bull and the bear, hope the support will continue to be more stable and no one will dumped to extent of unexpected fall, slow rise and continue to build good support barrier while trying to achieved more high.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 07, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
I think that current situation is good. I prefer more stable market than unpredictable fast growth with potential drastic drop

You are not alone with that because i do also prefer that kind of market because we can enjoy a longer lasting small pump than compare to a big pump but the duration was only for a short time  .

In my own point of view, i think that the market now is trying to recover on what its situation in the year 2018. Recovering from what is loss and rising prices somehow on several altcoins in the market. But i think there is nothing yet happening about bull run, its just the market going back to normal state.

Your right meyt  . what actually happened on this year is only a recovery  from last years bear  . some users call it a bull but i think im not going to agree with that because for me , a real bull run means a huge price increase  and we didnt experience it so far .
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 05:36:32 AM
In my own point of view, i think that the market now is trying to recover on what its situation in the year 2018. Recovering from what is loss and rising prices somehow on several altcoins in the market. But i think there is nothing yet happening about bull run, its just the market going back to normal state.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 07, 2019, 05:27:38 AM
I think that current situation is good. I prefer more stable market than unpredictable fast growth with potential drastic drop
Now the market is showing steady growth. All signals indicate that a bullish trend has begun. I'd like to believe it! Now is the best time to actively invest in cryptocurrencies. Top coins or prospective IEOs, such as Gexan (http://gexan.io).
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 05:16:40 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 07, 2019, 04:54:22 AM
Markets are now slowly rising. I believe that the bull run will occur this year, because it is clear that after the huge dip the value of the token or coin rise. Maybe we need to be more patience in crypto because anytime the price and maybe value may change without a prior notice so i think we need to join the market follow for good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
May 07, 2019, 04:33:28 AM
The state of the market as I began to deteriorate a little.  Or it seems so to me.  But still, I believe that this month Bitcoin will overcome the $ 6,000 barrier and start real growth.

Yeah, personally I think the price of Bitcoin is very cheap right now, whoever buys now probably buys near the bottom. Only time will tell how long it takes until BTC reaches new all time highs.
Only professional thinks in such a way because they believe in holding Bitcoins for long life due to its strength and mind-blowing performance. They get excellent returns after dealing with it for long term that might be the reason they are successful now. The new high ups are needed to appear in the market in the next upcoming days and if it happens then it reflects very favorable conditions for investment right now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 06, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
From what I see, higher market prices have now been fixed and this is the time to go back to trading because I believe prices will continue to increase but still need to be careful. If I describe the future of Cryptocurrency in my opinion it's good because we live in an era of technology that continues to grow so that all errors or shortcomings can now increase in the future.
This is what we observe the current price is increasing so this situation gives us hope in crypto. I believe the growth in crypto in the future is good once the good news and adoption will increase. So more likely good to have btc this time as the price increasing these days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 06:33:25 PM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

I see that another recovery started in the crypto market. Interesting investment projects began to appear. However, this is due to the large stock exchanges and they get the lion's share of the profits.
Let's hope that the growth in the number of investments will lead to an increase in the entire crypto market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 06, 2019, 10:06:20 AM
I think that we are already on a bull market. Though some natural corrections of course are normal and will give us opportunities to buy back our sold on high's shitcoins. But honestly, i would love to see an x2 BTC pump to completely believe in a new and strong up-trend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 06:31:16 PM
From what I see, higher market prices have now been fixed and this is the time to go back to trading because I believe prices will continue to increase but still need to be careful. If I describe the future of Cryptocurrency in my opinion it's good because we live in an era of technology that continues to grow so that all errors or shortcomings can now increase in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
May 06, 2019, 05:46:18 PM
Now many people are waiting for the altcoins to start recovering in price relative to Bitcoin. I think that this is possible. But if Bitcoin continues to grow, it is likely that the altcoins will continue to fall.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 06, 2019, 03:39:02 PM
I have not been able to see the market properly, but the movement every day looks better and increases, the market gives a movement that can increase profits for those who are able to take the opportunity. Bitcoin experienced a slight increase and was able to show that it was indeed worthy of being a future coin.
Altcoins is not a good situation on the market right now. Daily Bitcoin pulled 20% of capitalization from Altcoins and coins fell in price very much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 06, 2019, 10:09:42 AM
I have not been able to see the market properly, but the movement every day looks better and increases, the market gives a movement that can increase profits for those who are able to take the opportunity. Bitcoin experienced a slight increase and was able to show that it was indeed worthy of being a future coin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 06, 2019, 09:59:09 AM
I see the better value for each coin who potential so it means the future of the market is good and become better than 2017. But not today but maybe after 1 year o few years. Market situation right now is good and still waiting for another pump to happen this week and this situation is all we want to happen because rising is good effect because we earn more profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 06, 2019, 09:58:17 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
I am always positive about the future. Of.cryptocurrency and for.me what we have now is another start of.crypto growth

And year after year we will be having good.views for the crypto market and the investment we have putted here

And let us not be excited because the crypto is for the next generation to benefits we are just the curver and they are the beneficiaries
Pages:
Jump to: