Pages:
Author

Topic: Market status - page 3. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.
What do you guys feel about the whole scenario right now?

BTC is tried to be legalized in every way so for panic there are definitely no reasons. Now to the utmost manipulators work - to receive as much as possible bitok. I think the following logical step of regulators there will be a restriction of activity of manipulators for what it will be required to identify all more or less powerful purses and transactions between them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.

I see these FUDs are the main reason why cryptocurrency market has fallen too much,manipulations from these big players im talking about the financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet gang are taking profits that is why the market has crashed too hard,and if these people are done taking profits im sure that this market will rise again from the bottom.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 17, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Fundamentals really affect the market because these newbie investors are doing panic selling when some a negative news came out from nowhere,but that is wrong though its a common mistake but its not good to do panic selling because it could only worsen the situation in the market,so we need to be patient until the market has recovered.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 17, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
Billions of dollars were spent on buying various coins during this dip. This down trend is temporary and it is absolutely nonsence that people are selling more than buying.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Bear trend has come that is why most of the coins in the market dropped their prices including bitcoin,financial institutions are surely manipulating the market because no one can manipulate a single candle in the market without using billions of dollars of bitcoin,plus some of the FUDs are spreading few days back that surely added some impact to the community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
March 17, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
By the new year the market was very much overheated. From September 2017 to January, the capitalization of Cryptocurrencies increased more than 5 times! We have never seen such stunning growth rates. And now we have gone into a deep correction, which may drag on for a few more months before we again update new capitalization records.
Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

I think the main reason for the fall that we are currently seeing is the bad news from the GUGL company. I think now is the time to buy cryptology and in the beginning of summer we will see big growth
Activity: 602
March 16, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Google just afraid of losing it’s reputation in case of recent crypto market fall. I don’t think that Google knows something more than others like future “buble poping”. But for huge innovation company prohibition of cryptos seems strange...
Activity: 204
March 16, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
Market status are really starting to get recover ,thus you dont need to do panic selling everytime the market started to fail,try technical analysis and it will surely help you to have an idea if the market is going to reverse,as far as i can see the bitcoin has strong support levels in $8k that is why there are less bloodsheds in the market.
March 16, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Dont worry these bloodbaths would be temporary,soon the market will recover and you shouldnt be doing panic selling because it will only worsen the situation that we have now,the market seems starting to get recover as of the moment i see some reversal patterns and you should wait your altcoins until the market has finally recovered.
Activity: 504
March 16, 2018, 02:05:35 PM
I did not think crypt is a bubble, but there were too few people in the community who are here for the idea, not for the money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
Drop and upside are a common thing for money markets and crypto currencies are also define as money market. This market is in down trend and a positive news can give market a big boost and everyone is waiting for that to come.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
I believe that this drop is just temporary, and by the end of spring it will go up and stabiliziruemost nothing to worry)))
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
I think that such a total fall of the market began with a strong Bitcoin dump, and since the other coins are heavily dependent on it, they also began to lose in price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
March 16, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
The biggest reason for the current dip has nothing to do with announcements , hacks, or bubble popping or anything.
In fact, the market is incredibly stable the past month.
If you compare it to last december, yes, it is a bloodbath.
But for the past month the rises and falls in value haven't been too extreme.
Of course, it feels extreme because a small percentage decrease can sway the price of btc a thousand dollars.

The reason why the market hasn't made huge gains is because there is no new significant money coming in to crypto.
A vast majority of the new money that came in last year are just desperately holding what they have.
As the market stabalizes, then it becomes ripe for new investment to come in.
Particularly, institutional money as they see the market can be relatively stable.

As far as the bubble popping, no way, not yet.
Bubble economies reach trillions of dollars of worth before popping, crypto is still in its infancy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 16, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
For me I will say this is due to the volatility nature of the crypto, just like last year I am looking forward to period such as December. " I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop" quoting what you said you are also right.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
March 16, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

That's not how bubble pops. It would be instantaneous... like Bitconnect, for instance.
Cryptocurrencies are constantly under pressure from media giants and the government. Of course, this all affects the price. But I stay positive, and think we'll see another picture at the end of the year.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
I feel that I need to keep myself in hand and believe in the best .. who are weak in spirit, they will start selling everything at a very low price, but then they will regret it for a long time ... to remain strongest)
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
The situation in the market today is very similar, every two days green, a red day, the market is suffering a lot of bad news, so other investors dare not dare to invest capital, I believe in April 4-5 will have good signals to other investors poured capital into,

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
I have experienced many storms, and when the news, the news also reported bubbling bumps, resulting in the BTC and the altcoins increased the gallop to a new peak, storm market in March I feel is normal, please be patient
Pages:
Jump to: