Pages:
Author

Topic: Market status - page 6. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.
What do you guys feel about the whole scenario right now?

I think that the strict management of advertising on facebook, youtube, google are the main impact that the market is burning as it is today. The promotion is blocked to the maximum is making the currency hard to recover. There should be positive rules of the country for the currency to return.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
I think google's news has made the price drop dramatically, but it will stabilize again. This is just a normal issue.

Yeah I think it was starting to stabilize around this month and then because of the news, it's starting to fall again.
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 10:22:18 AM
Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.

Right now for me in my own opinion the market is going down as much as they can because next week might happen to start the bullrun first BTC will reach $20000 and altcoins will follow maybe this is the last time we will see BTC on that value.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
I think that the bubble in the original crypto money market was too big, so the collapse of the whole market bubble now, it's normal to have a big drop.
But I think the end of march will be the beginning of another bull market.
What makes you to think so?
Many people said March is the month for bull run but it isn't till now. What I think now is we would face a mega bear run for 1 or 2 years like we did in 2013 - 2015. After this there might be another bull run just like 2017.
People need to be prepared for worst case scenarios.
Activity: 37
March 15, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
I think google's news has made the price drop dramatically, but it will stabilize again. This is just a normal issue.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
Yes, everything goes straight to shit. But, I don't believe that it will remain the same, because these falls have always been happening, and at the end everything will be okay. If its not okay, its not the end.  Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
March 15, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

aside from the buy and selling more that affects the prices of crypto currencies many factors that might affect also to the prices of crypto currency, like holidays and news like banning as what you have qouted, it has a deep impact on investors because it might be the hindrance to them to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
I think that the bubble in the original crypto money market was too big, so the collapse of the whole market bubble now, it's normal to have a big drop.
But I think the end of march will be the beginning of another bull market.
Activity: 266
March 15, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
Market status for bitcoin tendetion is good because total dominance of bitcoin still growing. Today it's 42,5%, closer to summer between 50-60%.
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

The news about Google was able to bring down the whole cryptocurrency market prices within these days. That information created is a serious fundamental impact on the overall market. Though within the period mentioned so far something can happen that can counter the whole situation. As we  are talking now the prices have started recovering.
Activity: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: