Pages:
Author

Topic: Market status - page 4. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 16, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
The most recent drops have been caused by announcements about regulation of cryptocurrencies. IMHO regulation is inevitable and will actually open the way for institutional money being invested in cryptocurrencies which will send the prices soaring. Best to treat these dips as buying opportunities.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
google, korea, japan are having a strong impact on the market, causing the prices of altcoins, BTC fell sharply, in my opinion, this time you should buy, and long term hug,
Activity: 96
March 16, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
It's hard to predict what's going to happen next, I'm still playing long term, I feel this is a great opportunity to buy,
Activity: 2338
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 16, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Not just one there's a lot of recent bad news going about crypto.

Google banning ads
https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/14/17118846/google-ads-ban-cryptocurrency-ico

Japan lobbying for cryptocurrency regulation in g20
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/g20-meeting-japan-to-prevent-cryptocurrencies-for-money-laundering.html

Recent warnings coming from crypto friendly nations like taiwan and Philippines.

But again we too have some good news about crypto being adopted by reputed brands.
IMF CEO hinting about the usability of blockchain and adapting cryptos.

Eh, what is so bad about Japan lobbying for crypto regulation? Do not be blinded by thinking that all regulation is necessarily a bad thing. Look at Japan's history with what happened in Mt Gox. They felt terrible about it, and from there started the world's first government regulations. They did not ban crypto, they only wanted to make it regulated through exchanges. Licensed exchanges. Protection of client funds. Suspending exchanges recently. That is all good. Read what Japanese minister said, and you see what they want.
Activity: 97
March 16, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
The sellers are scared to sell out, the sharks will gather, then wait for some time to price, I think so.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
The sellers are scared to sell out, the sharks will gather, then wait for some time to price, I think so.
Activity: 74
March 16, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
Activity: 79
March 16, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
In my opinion, that is normal, we are in March of 2018, please be patient and wait, do not sell off at this time
Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
I left my job as director to focus on BTC, I considered it as a profession, I study technical analysis, market analysis to invest more confidently.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 16, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
a lot of bad news and rumors are spreading everywhere, and indeed bad circumstances, but this causes beginners who just want to earn money quickly, decreased and stopped. it takes patience.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 16, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
I notice that the market capitalization is practically not growing since the beginning of this month and this is very worrying.
actually pal the price will never grow fast after the worst situation 'cause the price always accumulate more demand before it start and perhaps it takes some time before it continue increase ,  just need some effort on it and patience.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
I see there are many people in the forum talking about Google which has caused the market to crash. It's 100% wrong. Now all the coins  are falling in price. because bitcoin price is falling. And there is no relation between bitcoin and google announcement. Google just stops some ICO's advertising.

If you think about it, it's pretty sad that something useless like banning ico ads (who cares??) causes this much panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 16, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
I desperately repelled myself from the thought that this is the beginning of the end of the crypt, but confidence and faith in me are now much less than before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
I notice that the market capitalization is practically not growing since the beginning of this month and this is very worrying.

Yes, that is really cause for worry. If market capitalization does not start to grow, the chances of price increases will be low. In addition, bad news and rumors badly affect the market.

Before we can at least predict when the market will grow but now because of a couple of bad news and fake rumours people are confusing what to do and no investors are showing interest to invest in any cryptocurrency. I don't know what news will make the market grow again.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
March 16, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
I'm worried about my investments, because if the crypt starts to fall apart they will turn into a complete rubbish, but I've been working on my portfolio for more than a year ..
Don't worry this is harmful to your mental health. So, if we look on technology > it developing hard and new features have many implementations, so when traders and big investors will play enough the market should keep developing.
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
March 16, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
If you believe in the long term growth of the cryptocurrency markets, you would look upon corrections as a blessing. This is the time to accumulate more.
Exactly. Too many people are only in it for the short term. What we see now is nothing new if we look at the corrections that have happened the past few years.

--ypsi
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
Last time I read the news it is because the SEC, I don't know right now if its the same reason why the in the dip. Maybe there's a lot FUDs? As of now we need to wait is the next move of bitcoin. Just hold for the mean time.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
If you believe in the long term growth of the cryptocurrency markets, you would look upon corrections as a blessing. This is the time to accumulate more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 09:58:48 AM
I see there are many people in the forum talking about Google which has caused the market to crash. It's 100% wrong. Now all the coins  are falling in price. because bitcoin price is falling. And there is no relation between bitcoin and google announcement. Google just stops some ICO's advertising.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 16, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Yes, that is really cause for worry. If market capitalization does not start to grow, the chances of price increases will be low. In addition, bad news and rumors badly affect the market.
Pages:
Jump to: