Pages:
Author

Topic: Market tactics - page 2. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
The most important thing is that each person has his own strategy, which will still have to show the level of readiness, but you understand that all these strategies are not a 100% variant of how to work properly in the market. These are just thoughts from which to rely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
at the moment , I think only one tactic is relevant, the tactic of hold .... other variants I do not see
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
September 24, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
The market is not stable , I don't think there is a 100% way to protect all your funds.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 24, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
I think this is normal and if we compare with the latest lowest price in the last year, we still make a profit but unfortunately, this is only people who can buy bitcoin in the last year and they sell bitcoin at the highest price in December. and for people who buy bitcoin after December, maybe they can still hold until now or cut loses their bitcoin so they can buy back bitcoin at the lowest price. we need to make tactics to anticipate if the market is changing in every time and we know that after January this year, the market is always changing until now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
profitable tactics, you also buy when prices are falling. besides you already have your coins, you add assets at low prices, and when prices rise later you can sell them all. and the profit must also be greater.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
To put a stop-loss is to get a loss. I think we need to wait for the market to rise. Perhaps good news about the crypto currency will raise prices.
Activity: 43
August 23, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
setting a stop misfortunes is beneficial for you since you can offer the coin on the off chance that you see the cost is down and I think in each trade, there is a capacity to utilize stop misfortunes to avoid us for getting a major misfortune. this will likewise work for new individuals that participate in the exchanging so they can find out about how to keep the misfortunes. I recall that when regardless I doing day by day exchanging poloniex, I've continually utilizing stop misfortune work since I can hold any more and I can not deal with my inclination when the cost is down.
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
Everyone also feels a very tense situation right now, because the market is back in red after the green. Holding a coin is one of the best ways we can do. Because removing coins means we will lose a lot.
Activity: 165
August 21, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
Investing in the encryption market, I think there is no strategy. We invest in this year's encryption market. I think the most important thing is to maintain enough patience and wait patiently for our profits.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
You need to be patient and believe in the selected projects. Of course, for this you need to bet on reliable projects that will begin to grow after the market is restored.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 07:17:59 AM
Now the best option is to hold coins for the long term. But for this you need to bet on projects of really good quality for earnings.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 20, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
We need to carefully study and monitor each coin for confidence in its prospects and development potential, as well as the dynamics and trends of the market.
The situation like this will reveal who's the real investors and believers of cryptos, as we can't predict how things will workout for the next 24hrs, there's a lots of fuds which spreading around having a stop and loss will hurt your assets once the dip really fall deeper, there's a need of some risky decisions hold your coins and limit your visit to check the market behavior for a while.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
We need to carefully study and monitor each coin for confidence in its prospects and development potential, as well as the dynamics and trends of the market.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
I believe that the best option is to hold coins in your wallets at the moment. The prices are now low, the best is to wait for the market recovery and the appreciation of coins.
Activity: 462
August 18, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
I think that in this situation, which has developed in the cryptocurrency market, the best solution is a long-term retention. Perhaps it's worth investing now that the coins are at the bottom.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

Well mate, it depends on you of you will hold your coins or take some risk. Crypto market falling down is just part of it's trends. Volatility of price is very significant. It's up to your decision if you want to stop losses since bitcoin are dump then you will hold it. But if you think that you only want to get your capital take the risk in selling at low price.
Activity: 376
August 18, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
my advice is if the money you use is not from loan money and not how much better HOLD is needed.
many people say bitcoin can come back again as skyrocketing as it happened at the end of 2017 yesterday.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
There is no perfect procedure or strategy to get advantage in this especially temperamental advanced cash publicize, anyway research and experience finishes tend to help an extraordinary arrangement which is the reason you need to finish a significant measure of research concerning the crypto that you are excited about and increment some experience trading which will probably help you until further notice and the whole deal. Fortunes is also a fundamental factor which ought to be considered here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
It is better to hold in such market situation. IMO, setting stop loss might not be the way out. There will be situations whereby the prices start to rise after it hit your stop loss price. In this case, you will be losing out by buying at a higher price.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

yes right, indeed all we have to do when the market goes down is hold, this is the most effective and the only way you can do it when the market goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: