Pages:
Author

Topic: Market tactics - page 3. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
To be successful you must be a good marketer who is sensitive to the changes of the market so you will have many opportunities to get a profit trader who grasp the opportunity will have success.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
August 17, 2018, 02:02:53 AM
at the moment , I think only one tactic is relevant, the tactic of hold .... other variants I do not see
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 03:21:46 AM
with a situation like this, of course, this makes a dilemma. and I think the strategy we can do is survive until the normal market situation returns. because I believe the market situation will not be forever down. And I think the best strategy right now is to wait until normal market conditions return and then discard what we have when the market situation is high.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 17, 2018, 02:07:33 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

I would personally hold my coins in moments like this one. After the deep downturns on the market, there are always ups and rises. So I think you have to be patient and hold on to your investments.

Being patient is not yet easy but in this situation you have to be Strong enough to have patient because there is nothing will happen if you just panic and sell your coin, you should know being calm every time the price drop.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
Currently, I'm 50% loss, but that doesn't bother me much.
Sure, the market is falling and I'm still holding, also am still thinking of loading some coins before the market recovered. Hold and sells back at higher price.
Activity: 41
August 14, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
In this bearish market the best way  (my opinion) is to be much more watchful you buy at a dip then immediately you notice a significant level of growth you sell and hedge your funds in usdt
That has been working for me so far
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

I would personally hold my coins in moments like this one. After the deep downturns on the market, there are always ups and rises. So I think you have to be patient and hold on to your investments.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
It is very beneficial to invest in the Binancecoin. I think this year we will see an increase of 2 times. This is the best exchange, the commission is minimal.  Kiss
Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Stop denial should be the neat course she you arranged a marketing outlay in cryptocurrency issue. What is galling to arrange on the other hand although has largest result on your portfolio is difficulty to acquire the bathe as it comes
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
I think that after the last fall of the market, it will change priorities. All dramatically change. Expect the sudden growth of some coins and the fall and even the death of others. now you need to wait for now.
Yes. I think so too. I guess many strategies are being used now to maximize every opportunity this market has to offer regardless of the  shape it is in.
Activity: 141
August 12, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
My assets have shrunk by about 80%, so I won't sell my cryptocurrency now. If I sell it now, then I will have a huge loss. I will keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
In trading there are many factors that influence us so that we can benefit, one of which is that we often have to read the news and learn fundamental techniques. Trade patiently because all of them need a process to create profits.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
I hope that you trade without a credit leverage so holding is a normal tactics. I am in the same situation I have bought on the higher price and now I am holding my coins with thebalance. I thought to sell but did not do it. I believe that market will be grow again.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
I think that after the last fall of the market, it will change priorities. All dramatically change. Expect the sudden growth of some coins and the fall and even the death of others. now you need to wait for now.
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
Best of all fair hodl. This is critical and over the long haul significantly more. It is exceptionally hard to pick an undertaking for venture, yet it is vital to pick a couple of activities and just put resources into them for truancy. On the off chance that the undertakings are truly of astounding, you can procure by putting resources into such activities over the long haul
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 06:24:07 AM
The type of tactic depends on the current situation on the maret only. If it is falling, you could be careful and invest or buy cryptocurrencies. In the other way it will be better to sell.
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
They must be constantly monitored in order to catch a good time for sell. The best option, it seems to me, if not sure about 100% in a coin, then sell at the exit on the stock exchange half. And the second half to keep on hold, when the market is restored, everything should literally give a big profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
The market often experiences price fluctuations-and this is normal . You just need to wait patiently for growth and sell what will bring you profit. In the meantime, just wait for a good time for this - it is sure to come
Activity: 546
August 02, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

I follow long-term holding strategy and I don't see any reasons to change something in the core principles of my activity. It seems for me quite simple and effective to keep coins in a passive way and get guaranteed income from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 07:01:56 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Unfortunately, it's hard to convince those people asking such questions. Usually, they lose all their savings very quickly cause they don't understand the market and trust other "experts". Specify what coins you have, how many, and what your aims are! Otherwise, it's a pointless conversation
Pages:
Jump to: