Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 22. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
I'm still not good at understanding all this so I can not decide whether I should invest in something now and if I do this, which project will be better chosen. Perhaps now the safest is to buy bitcoin.
I also think like that, people who claim to be able to predict crypto prices are likely to come from the future or are fortune tellers, that's all possible.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
any markets are not stable. The market assumes to buy cheaper and to sell more expensively. Because of it the price in different directions also jumps
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
Buy and hold for sure. The best option for a long-time perspective. You can't make money instantly. Follow the current prices of coin360 or coinmarketcap to be aware of them. Don't sell it!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
October 01, 2018, 05:59:39 AM
The market has always been unstable, this is its main characteristic, on the one hand it is bad because projects are harder to raise funds, and investors do not want to invest in projects in such a non-stable market, on the other hand, this behavior of the market makes it possible for traders to earn money.
Stability is the only feature that can be identified with a controlled coin that is pegged to something and this is why we get to see the likes of USDT or TUSD stable, but for a decentralized currency, volatility is actually its own main feature which is something a lot of traders really fancy and do not have much problem with anyway. Every market though, when pegged to another currency, will always have that volatility factor except that they are lesser than each other.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
I think that everyone knows that the market is usually unstable, if only we are talking about a young market like the crypto market. So this is absolutely normal.
Crypto market is really young  and I think that in order to stabilize it, it is necessary to introduce a regulator. However, such a decision would be very difficult to organize.
Activity: 210
September 29, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Crypto currency is always not constant. And especially now there is a correction phase. I think that this will take about four months. And after that, growth will begin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 03:27:01 AM
I keep my coins for a long time and don't think to sell another 2-3 years I intend to keep the coins. If there were free money, I would buy more of the cryptocurrency, the price is very low and the best solution to buy another.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 01, 2018, 02:26:19 AM
Now the market is really characterized by obvious instability. But I do not think this is an excuse for fear and worry. Just need to look for opportunities to earn even in this situation. In particular, you should continue to hold your coins for the future, buy promising altcoins, while their price remains low.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 30, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
My motto is: "If it was easy, everyone would do it"...
We need these rough patches to shake out the weak hands. Making lots of money is not supposed to be easy, that is why so few make it in what I call "the money game"!
I agree with this, we should be glad that the market is unstable and that is difficult to make money in it, because that means that those that are the most dedicated, the ones that study the most and the ones that are the smartest will be the ones that earn money in this market, so if it were up to me I would love to see the market to be even more unstable so less people make money out of it.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
September 29, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
My motto is: "If it was easy, everyone would do it"...
We need these rough patches to shake out the weak hands. Making lots of money is not supposed to be easy, that is why so few make it in what I call "the money game"!
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
Let's get patience and see. this is a lingering correction, after which rapid growth is possible. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 29, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
On the market unstable, we have to undergo a proper way of investing,  i should say that learn a possible tactics on we have to earn money to gain more profit. In investing, selling and holding choose some coins that have potential and gave us 100% profit. Always check out the market exchange.
There are different ways and strategies of investing, I know people who manage to make a profit even in a falling market. It seems to me that this is exactly what we need to learn right now.
Activity: 170
September 29, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
Right! The market is not stable at all. I am so tired of waiting for the market to recover. The price of bitcoin copper is still no sign of upside down and less of a failure. This year was a losing year.
How terrible it may sound, this year has really shaken my confidence that the crypt will be able to replace fiat altogether. However, this period will pass and we will again see a mad growth in rates.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 29, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
hahaha I think you've come a little late, I think the cryptos have been unstable since satoshi launched this project, I think the best thing you can do now without much stress is to hodl, that will bring you good profits without doing much when probably everything will skyrocket in December, if you know enough of the market you can do trading and have good profits, but do not be carried away by greed.
It is a mistake to think that we are going to see the market going up again in December, it may happen but we're not sure that it's going to happen so you should not rely on that, also if a person has problems investing his money in this market it is going to be even more difficult to convince a person to trade in this market, because as we know trading is even more difficult than investing.
Activity: 219
September 28, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
Everyone know recently cryptocurrency market is unstable because sometime total cryptocurrency market show green signal and sometime show red signal that means it is a totally unstable. When this market farm and when this market damp nobody can make a prediction at the moment. There too many expert in cryptocurrency market and they make a prediction but his prediction not work properly.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

This is trading pal, there is no fix price here in the market. Don't you know that all crypto's including bitcoin are both volatile, and because of this most traders are happy to see it happens in the market, because without buyers and sellers the crypto/bitcoin trading will not be exist. But this is not what's happening anyway, instead, due to the fluctuations most traders got their profit on this procedure.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
i really did not have the motive of selling off my cryptocurrency but when there is  pressing need i do sell no matter what and how the market is but it will best we hold until there is market turn up
Activity: 1210
September 28, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
I'm just trying to buy local dips and sell on local highs , that all . For me the current situation on the market is too uncertain , so I do not consider buying for medium and long term . If I see signals that the market has stabilized I can change my mind .
for now it is very risky to buy coins for the long term because this is still like the choice for all coins to show its quality. then after this crisis ends we can see very strong coins and that's when it's the right time to buy coins for long-term investment.
so I really agree with your opinion if it is better to trade locally
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

If you still have free assets, then of course, now is a good time to buy. We saw a lot of falls, but they all gave way to growth. Yes, we are forced to wait for our profit. But it normal. There will be no more fast money. We must learn to think and invest in the right perspective projects.
Activity: 448
September 28, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
we all have the same problem, that is, the competitive market prices that have occurred in the past few months and the steps I have taken are to save and trade because there is a high probability that there will be a significant increase at the end of this year, to the opinion of people and myself. It is not good to make a decision to sell when the market falls, there are only losses, so be a little patient because the market has begun to stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: