Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 18. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 09, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
in my opinion there are only two good possibilities to do right now if based on the choices that you include, which is saving coins that are still owned or buying coins when the price is cheap, because if you sell coins that are owned later you will get losses because the price of coins is still cheap and have not experienced glorification, but if indeed this sells you should make sure if the coin price that has been owned has exceeded the purchase price.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
Crypto market is always unstable sir. I'm not sure I can express this situation as 'unstable'.
As you know, actually it's natural in crypto.

I recommend to buy coins when it has low price Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
In the awareness of the new people. They always worry about it. They forget the meaning of crypto and the utility and efficiency that it brings. You can not demand a "stable" market. And that is a wrong way of thinking. We are still in a stage where the market is affected, must be strong if you want a new success with crypto. Effects from news are impacting the price. Be patient and do some research for the short term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
You can follow the advice of various trusted pumping channels, or you can analyze them. about price movements, so that with price volatility you can get profits by trading daily
Activity: 79
October 09, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
when lace prices are better to buy as much as possible because many people think and say the market will rise again. so use this opportunity as best as possible, before prices rise high. and if you already have a coin, you must hold it first then when the price rises high you can get a big profit. Don't be afraid and don't worry, just believe that the market will grow better and rise high, stay optimistic and always patient.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 09, 2018, 12:03:50 AM
This is how crypto market has operated since its inception. Why do people complain about the unstable nature of the market? Or is it because of inexperience? Remember, it is from this unstable nature of the market that a join can move from $10 to $200 to make its investors some good profits.
Merit: 137
October 08, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
So far I see that Bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrency are still mostly stable after falling almost ten times in price. I still see no reason to sell my coins and tokens or even trade them. I still hold them and expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market. In the meantime, participating in the campaigns of generosity ICO, although at the present time it is also very difficult. ICO projects are also practically worth it, even their almost worthless tokens are also paid very rarely. The ICO time is infinitely postponed. However, it cannot last long. Only a few months before the new year. Changes for the better will be, you need to wait.
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
It is unstable for a long time now, and will for the foreseeable future, but do not forget the general trend is upwards on the long time frames
that is true but i see nothing too bad in this we have to get used to such things and i believe tjat we need to understand it
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
October 08, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

But seems like now in october the cryptocurrency market is stable enough.
The movements of crypto market is not really that weird if it was going up and down months ago.
It maybe the correction impact of last year spiking price. Crypto is volatile indeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
This is a time that traders need to be very careful, else they will be caught unawares by the sudden surge in crypto market. At this time, i would rather wait for the prices of some cryptocurrencies to drop, buy and hold, because with the look of things, the market will rise again. Although, we might not see the ATH we had last.
Activity: 144
October 05, 2018, 09:55:11 AM
Has the Crypto market ever been stable?
I think its volatility is what attracts a lot of people in the first place. I still think of it as a kind of Wild West situation full of opportunities.

I agree
There is also a little obvious luck but I just did my own researches...simply..monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 08, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
Yes that has been the scene for almost 9 months now. Something is really really wrong and I am not sure whether or not the market would survive a couple of years from now. It is really saddening to see the total market cap fall down by a multiplier of 5 and no new investments pouring in. Also, so many negative news keep making me negative even more.
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

the market has always been u stable and will always be but it can not be an obstaxle for you to join it right now and buy and invest
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 08, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
It is unstable for a long time now, and will for the foreseeable future, but do not forget the general trend is upwards on the long time frames
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
in my opinion, the crypto world is only a matter of time, so when the market price is low, this is your chance to buy, because I'm sure the crypto market will recover and rise again later.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
Long-term investment is useful.The market was upset this year.We've been waiting for the bull.But the bear has not been removed.If you sell what you have now, you will be hurt.The New Year will be more alive.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 08, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

being on an unstable market makes me sometimes feel confused because you never know how will the flow of prices will come up thats why many people dont risk in joining in cryptotrading

Most people have no investing experience and they have never traded. I believe that in the long run, most people will lose money in this market. If you study this market every day and improve your skills, then you can be among the winners.
Activity: 208
October 08, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

being on an unstable market makes me sometimes feel confused because you never know how will the flow of prices will come up thats why many people dont risk in joining in cryptotrading
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

As of now not only crypto market was unstable but also for us as individual who make an upset because we have a big losses of our investment.
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

the market is unstable and prices suddenly rise and fall without command
maybe this is the right time to buy coins while the price is cheap and sold when the price returns...
Pages:
Jump to: