Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 23. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 01:46:38 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I think the market is not that bad at all .although that the market Capitalization was declining it doesn't mean that there is no sign of recovery I still believe that in the 4th quarter of 2018  the BULLRUN will be happen just think positive always.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
I see the Cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing setbacks and there is a difference when compared with last year.
If last year, the decline in the price of crypto is not too falling while the current price of cryptocurrency has decreased the price continuously so this makes it difficult for many Cryptocurrency users.
But I'm sure there will be changes and re-improved because Cryptocurrency is currently in great demand by many people.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 12:33:07 AM
The rise in the price of bitcoin and altcoins has been over 15% in 3 days, and I'm sure that this is a good sign that the market is soaring, now is a good opportunity to buy because I'm sure the year-end price can reach at least 4x from the current price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
Crypto market should be recovered, because now many altcoins developers are trying to improve themselves and find a way out for the problems that occur. And we will use cryptocoins soon!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
Luckily now the market is slowly recovering, the same thing almost always happens as there are too many speculations
and it's also very manipulated, so it's good to have a little patience waiting for it to come back up again.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:02:22 PM
I'm sure so, the market soon recover and it's been proven that the price is up to 15% compared to last week, and I'm sure this month's price will continue to rise and for bitcoin could reach $ 8000 and ethereum price could reach $ 550.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 19, 2018, 10:49:04 PM
At times like this, investing will be advantageous especially when the recovery soon take place. Huge profit will be earned once the market have overcome this situation and start to increase. Holding is also advisable because selling will just result to huge profit loss and regret, be carefully.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
July 19, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
Thank you

As of now if you see the market there's a changes in the price maybe this the start of recovery after a long of stable price in down trend. Maybe bull run will start according to the crypto market demands now.
bitcoin market is increasing from a few days ago. I see all the exchangers also follow it.
Long candles illustrate that there is a huge increase with enthusiasts to buy.
then of all, most likely the trend began to increase.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 09:22:14 PM
It looks like this is a short recovery. It may also be bull trap. Speculators love these kind of moves as we know. In the past they used this trick to manipulate the market.
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 09:17:31 PM
It is remarkable how slowly the market is recovering, and surely before this end of the year it will recover again. I never
I have worried about the state of the market that has often declined, since it is temporary until it reaches its high price.
Activity: 77
July 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
Of course, the crypto currency market will recover. If you now look at the charts of crypto currency, you can see that the crypto currency market is already starting to slowly recover.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 02:00:12 AM
In my opinion cryptospring has already come. Of course, the market will recover, as it is always restored. It just takes time. In December, there was a very large growth in the market, and after a big growth there always follows a serious correction. Everything is fine.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 18, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
In my opinion Blockchain technologies are here to stay for the long term, very long term, in time encompassing most of the traditional industries and from that point of view, I am looking at classic improvements in Blockchain technologies in the coming few years.

Activity: 626
July 18, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
Thank you

As of now if you see the market there's a changes in the price maybe this the start of recovery after a long of stable price in down trend. Maybe bull run will start according to the crypto market demands now.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 18, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
Market will recover, and the same has taken place till date. Here, all we need to have is the patience and a continued study about the market, because we don't know when will the price increase as well can't have a targeted time period to experience the pumping. It takes place on its own. One who has the time to spare and patience to hold can easily overcome the market at any point.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
July 18, 2018, 05:48:32 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/u-s-congressman-calls-for-national-ban-on-crypto-ownership/

I hope things do not go bad. Today's decisions are sad.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
July 18, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
The market is not recovering and it worries me a little. I was hoping that my investments would give me a good profit quickly, but at the moment it brings me big losses.

Bro, do not worry. The time when the market will start to recover and the cryptocurrencies will run us is coming. You have to be patient enough, that is the most difficult thing to do. But wait, and we will see the great market growth.
we need to be optimistic to face the market that is currently in a period of low prices. maybe when the market is stable in some time ahead the good conditions will side with us.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 18, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
The market is not recovering and it worries me a little. I was hoping that my investments would give me a good profit quickly, but at the moment it brings me big losses.

Bro, do not worry. The time when the market will start to recover and the cryptocurrencies will run us is coming. You have to be patient enough, that is the most difficult thing to do. But wait, and we will see the great market growth.
Activity: 602
July 16, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
big volume from fcoin and super https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
I am sure that the interest in cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and the price will increase again.We have to be patient Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: