Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 21. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
Yes, the market will certainly recover, but you need to wait patiently. The cryptocurrency market is now recovering but it takes time and needs the support of the world's governments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:52:25 AM
Market will recover?

No. Up, down around some prices we can dance for a year and two years. Resistant sidewall. Stop waiting for a miracle like at the end of 2017. When all lose faith, the growth of market will be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
I think yes market will recover again, we dont know exact date or time but we believe to crypto world and good currencies so they will recover them and will see good bull season at the end of the story.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
Yes market will recover again the only thing you need is to hold stay calm wait for the market recover again thats the reason that i will always believe in crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 24, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
I think we are getting into position for a huge run-up now before the ETF decision on 10th August, we may see a slight dip if news doesn't come on the 10th- This will most likely actually be a week after this date
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
market isn't recuperating and it stresses me a bit. I was trusting that my ventures would give me a decent benefit rapidly, yet right now it brings me enormous misfortunes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 24, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
See the current market situation, the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased significantly and has lasted some time ago, and maybe this is a sign if the market will recover, but we do not know whether this will last long or not, prices fall back drastically like a few months ago.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 24, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
Call it volatile yes that is one of the subtitles we have for crypto currency. After the last pump we can now see a clear picture of continuous growth. Chart says that from here on it will be a bull market. All the majors altcoins shows a bull pattern and is expected to moon as we reach the lat part of the year.
The last part of this year could be very successful for investors, for me it could be even the best time just after 2017, in it only some months to it so investing now is a good idea.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
I think that there are significant signs of the recovering. There is constant growth of capitalization, legalization of cryptocurrencies in the world and more and more possibilities to use Crypto.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 10:09:51 AM
The market has stepped up as well as they step by step make the lives of investors more hopeful investors will prefer to invest in coin types can help them to make more profit.Market will recover
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 09:43:41 AM
My prediction is that the crypto currency will grow in the future.It will make a great change in the world.By the end of last year the world was surprised.Bitcoin price rose +18.9% in a week.By the end of this year it's value is several times higher.

If that prediction will go on until the last day of December, then a new all time high will be recorded in the history of bitcoin's market price. Im really glad that bitcoin has reached 8,000$ now and we are just midway to the final quarts of this year. I expect  a very good news in the coming months will surprise us too.
Activity: 319
July 24, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
My prediction is that before the end of the year, the crypto market will recover from the bear and the bull will take over the market because this present condition is only temporary, and if we can be patient and support the market rather than selling or backing out because of the fall, the market will recover earlier than we think.
July 24, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
Call it volatile yes that is one of the subtitles we have for crypto currency. After the last pump we can now see a clear picture of continuous growth. Chart says that from here on it will be a bull market. All the majors altcoins shows a bull pattern and is expected to moon as we reach the lat part of the year.
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
This is what all of us wants here, I wanted to market to recover now but its hard to accept the fact that it will not happen now, not yet this month or the other month.
Some predict the market will recover by the end of the year just like what happen in 2017 where all cryptocurrency pumped and increased to all time high value for all cryptocurrency value.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
My prediction is that the crypto currency will grow in the future.It will make a great change in the world.By the end of last year the world was surprised.Bitcoin price rose +18.9% in a week.By the end of this year it's value is several times higher.
Activity: 43
July 24, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
I predict the inevitable growth of the market, because all the events occurring in it are cyclical. After studying the graphics, you can understand that soon everything will return to normal
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 24, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
as of now the price of bitcoin is rising so hopefully this time will continue to increase so that the market will go recover and we earn profit.
Activity: 490
July 24, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
Of course, the crypto currency market will recover. If you now look at the charts of crypto currency, you can see that the crypto currency market is already starting to slowly recover.

Yes, it will. I am sure that the days of the bull run are close already. Just wait a bit, and you will start to get the profit. I believe in the best future of the crypto.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
The market is always in cycles. Three was once the bull season which we all enjoyed and now the bears are in control. With a matter of time, this season will pass and the market will recover again.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
It is not one day process to recover from the market, it will take time to regain the previous value of the Bitcoin. In the crypto market, we have to wait patiently until the market recovering, already the price of Bitcoin recovered from 6200$ to 7300$. Crypto market will work for people who wait for patiently until the market starts recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: