Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 18. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 07, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
you can always see crypto history from year to year, but in the middle of the year it always goes down, so in my opinion this is a natural thing we just need to be patient waiting for the end of the year so that everything returns like last year or even more than last year
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
Nothing special this month but I hope big news will come at the end of August since ETF will be out on September.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
this is not the time for selling our token, eth is in big dip right now. It's better to HOLD your coins until the market pump.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
for this year I think the market will not be stable because I saw the market security had recovered but only a few days and there is a decline again and I think there must be positive news about crypto that can bring the market back to recovery

Maybe u right. But anything may happen here. A huge pump may happen within short time. Just wait for the miracle. And stay positive.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 06, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

we cannot predict the market, because we just guess the condition of the sulita market. so we all here can only wait for good conditions, because the current situation for guessing is very difficult.
Activity: 359
Freedom
August 06, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
for this year I think the market will not be stable because I saw the market security had recovered but only a few days and there is a decline again and I think there must be positive news about crypto that can bring the market back to recovery
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
I think the crypto market is moving periodically. Of course you can never know that how its next movements will be, but in my opinion, we can see the prices very high again in a few months.
Activity: 204
August 06, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
I'm very certain that even there is no bull run that is going to happen at the end of the year, at least a recovery for sure. The market will recover because the investors might want to open a good start at January 2019 to bring the confidence back that was completely lost in everyone of us this year.
Are you sure that people want to have good start in next january? Where did you this information? There are so many people and i dont think they all have same opinion to start at january. January is the month where bearish start taking place so i will be really happy if its really start good thing at january but actually i am not sure about that.
Activity: 133
August 06, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
For me the market will recover at the last quarter of the year,it maybe stable for the last few months but before the year end pump will already start.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 06, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
Now its already 8 months of bear market and no sign of a change of the game. Who knows it can be even years or more.

It will not be years.  Bear market will stop soon. But after that we will not see recovery, but at least of half year of stability. Market will go up a bit and down a bit but mainly will stay the same. Probably inside the $6000-$8000 range.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
if in my opinion the current market conditions are indeed going to improve even though the movement is still slow. I hope that by the end of the year the market will be back to normal
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
The market is going to rise right upwards till August and the market will definitely go up
It will but the real pump will come at the end of this year or in near 2019, for me prices will be recovering slowly nowadays so we need to be patient a little bit more than for few next months.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Of course, this can be done if you want to lose your money, but it seems to me much better to wait a little time to buy coins at a cheaper price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
in my opinion the entire crypto-currency market is now quiet in anticipation and is preparing for a strong jump upward. I think it will happen this month!
Activity: 71
August 06, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Now its already 8 months of bear market and no sign of a change of the game. Who knows it can be even years or more.
Activity: 53
August 06, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
The market is going to rise right upwards till August and the market will definitely go up
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
it's hard to predict when market will bull run again. i think no one can predict it as well
but i am as crypto enthusiast believe if that will happen
Activity: 108
August 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
Yes, the market will definitely recover, I guess it is the end of the year, just like last year.Due to i trust history is always the surprising coincidence and similar.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
The failures in the crypto currency market are inevitable and will always take place. Do not panic. Improvement will be necessary, now you need to keep patience, invest and retain. I think that in the next six months we will see a shift in the better direction and we will get the long-awaited results.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 06, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
It seems to me that the restoration of the market is already beginning. And by the middle of summer growth is possible.

Puuuh.now it's august and the course isn't much higher.  but i have still faith in crypto and i think the market will recover. but slowly....i think we will get a good run in november-december. until then we can buy cheap
Pages:
Jump to: