Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 35. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
Challenges are made to make us tough. As well as the market experience few months ago. The price of the coins drop causing others to panic and sell their coins for they thought that market can't recover the drop. But actually, it is just part of cryptocurrency market to go down because we are still dealing with currency. But as of now the market slowly recovers from the drop. Little by little the price of the coins slowly recovers. But we still continuously hoping that the market will fully recovered from the drop. Let's just be optimistic that the market will surpassed the challenges it is facing right now. Like the market it is trying its best to recover so we must trust the market and the people who make this things possible too.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 21, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
if look at the coinmarketcap, the market is still uncertain, maybe the market will recover in the next few months
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
Chances of increasing market will be huge but when and how long it will take nobody don't know because slowly the market is moving in green. Still, there are many people buying the coin at the present dips and this makes people hold the coins in long-term until the price starts increasing again.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
June 21, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
It is recovering slightly in recent days. When I heard Bithumb exchange was hacked, I thought the price would continue to fall but that didn't happen, the market might have overcome the challenge.
Activity: 83
June 21, 2018, 03:42:18 AM
yes,i sure the market will recovery but it need more time,i think in august or september the market will recovery again and grow up,after a long time the crypto market rise very hight now it need rest and accumulation to it can grow up in the future
Activity: 308
June 21, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Although market prices are still down and haven't experienced growth like that is already in a natural at the end of 2017. I am sure that this will happen again and I predict this will also occur at the end of this year. At the moment I prefer to buy coins and I think you also buy the coin and will be saved in the long run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Probably, this swinging period will last for long. Yes, I believe that finally, everything will return to its norm. The market will recover, and the altcoins and BTC will be gaining again. Meanwhile, we have to wait.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
June 20, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
currently bitcoin has decreased very long almost 5 months, and in my opinion this is when bitcoin and altcoin back up slowly,this job does require patience.so be patient to wait.
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 20, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
Thank you

In the world of trading, especially cryptocurrency which has price volatility, then the ups and downs of its price will always occur. Things like this are natural, it is unlikely that prices continue to rise without experiencing a decline. All there are advantages when we can take his chance, when hrga are falling then our chance to enter the market, and when the price is at the top then our chance to get out of the market and take the price difference when we buy it.

So believe me everything will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
Patience is very important in trading! The market will recover only if you are ready to wait for recovery! I am sure that there will be a second wave of growth, followed by the third, fourth, tenth ... It is only necessary to wait!
It seems to me that the market is in a very deadlock, As many users have invested their money in Bitcoin, And today this coin shows very poor performance and therefore interest in Bitcoin is falling. Proceeding from this it is very difficult to predict a promising future for Bitcoin.
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 04:06:51 PM
Thank you

Nobody here has a crystal ball, not even TA experts, but the market WILL recover. At some point.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Patience is very important in trading! The market will recover only if you are ready to wait for recovery! I am sure that there will be a second wave of growth, followed by the third, fourth, tenth ... It is only necessary to wait!
Activity: 123
June 20, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
I have no doubts about it. Crypto will only develop in the future, so we shouldn't worry a lot about short term results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
The market is now recovering.
i can see almost all at the green.
Bitcoin goes higher now and of course, some of the alts will follow.
you know what is great when bitcoin starts its engine?
riders go with the ride, they those who dont want to hold at low will definitely buy now.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
The same trend was experienced last year the same period. This year, the market largely went down because of speculation that some governments were going to ban trading in crypto which has not happened to date. Crypto has shown signs of recovery and I am predicting that by August the market will be up again.
Activity: 508
June 19, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
I am sure the market will experience a recovery even for it is certain and it takes time to process its recovery and the market will experience up and down we just need to be patient waiting for the market movement.
Activity: 58
June 19, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
In my opinion, i think the market should take more time for recovering.
because right now lots of ICO project sell in the market, but most of ICO can not survival in the market long time.
it just exist a short time in exchange and then fall down. so it is difficult to find a good ICO project for investor!
copper member
June 19, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
The other day, a conference will be held with the participation of 7000 people, in previous years, fewer people participated, but the cryptocurrency has always increased. It is possible that this conference will be a serious impetus for the market recovery.
Activity: 27
June 19, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
The market is recovering and will recover strongly later this year
Activity: 17
June 18, 2018, 11:58:14 PM
The road to success isn't always a good ride, such can be liked to the crypto space. The market will surly recover, infact the crypto space is just getting started. So relax, get more involved so that you won't be left out. Many projects are solving real life issues, many platforms are embracing blockchain technology owing to its outstanding features.  So yes, the market will surly bounce back more better and stronger...
Pages:
Jump to: