Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 34. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
I lost most of my optimism.
I am afraid crypto will continue to tank. Over next 12-15 minth. Maybe even more than 50%.
Most of coins will dissapear. And I am fien with that as long as good ones survive.
You can lose 99% of all tokens but with 1% invested into good one you will replace all those losers and make even more money. Just need to find 1 good coin.

Do not be a pessimist. I am 100% sure that the market will recover in less than 2 months. Now, you can invest in the cryptocurrencies as they are very cheap. I believe that most of the altcoins from top-20 will gain much.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
The market recovery will last for several months as the growth constantly has to overcome the resistance of those who do not believe in the prospects of this sphere. But there is no need to doubt, in the summer the cryptocurrency market will reach the January level and will continue to grow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
In my opinion cryptospring has already come. Of course, the market will recover, as it is always restored. It just takes time. In December, there was a very large growth in the market, and after a big growth there always follows a serious correction. Everything is fine.
Activity: 644
June 22, 2018, 06:57:45 AM
The market have been a roller coaster in the past few days and today another huge sell off. A resistance is happening at 540 usd. And there is no enough support in the last 24 hours. That's why the market is down again.
Activity: 32
June 22, 2018, 06:27:07 AM
To recover the market has to collapse first. As far as I know, the earnings in the period of 2 years on BTC is around 2000%. Completely different story is when you started to invest during price fluctucatuin period around December 17' and Januay 18' and you bought it back then. It was the aggregation of deman  that will not be back soon as there is much wider variety of coins to invest in except BTC.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 05:40:00 AM
I think cryptocurrency will in future be something wrong that matters of everyday life, if such it was, surely the price of altcoin will be back up. Increasingly unlikely day technology will increasingly withdraw, but otherwise, the day will include more advanced cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:37:22 AM
He пaникyйтe пo пoвoдy pынкa.Pынки цикличны.Этo тoлькo caмoe нaчaлo кpиптoвaлюты
Activity: 52
June 22, 2018, 05:27:54 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Yes Market will be recover and Bitcoin again reach to 20000$. But you need to for wait that. Please check history from 2014-2018. Bitcoin going up very soon. Because of some country are banned crypto currency and faKe news its going down. But its will recover soon.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
the market will recover, but I think it will not happen now, maybe the market will recover at the end of this year, but determine the market when the market will recover is difficult
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 01:44:46 AM
Now I think that the market will hang out at these levels and closer to the autumn will be a very good rebound up and those who waited will receive a reward
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
Semoga saja demikian,namanya pasar perdagangan pasti akan ada namanya pasar yang turun dan juga naik,tinggal nunggu waktunya saja
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Market will recover! this is just a matter of time. Don't worry mate!
we should start a new up trend anytime soon.
new investors will enter into the martket and pump up prices.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 21, 2018, 02:23:27 PM
Surely it will. Currently we see just a "buffer" period, crypto is yet far away from it top conditions.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 21, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
As i have been repeating it again and again: everything moves and repeats itself. The market will recover. It's not even the issue. The question is when it happens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
We all like to take the optimistic approach that the market would bounce back, and it should realistically.
We just can't predict when that would happen.
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
not now!
the market is still down.
everyone knows that the market is controlled by large players by collusion and no one knows when there will be a signal to restore the market
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
We all know that market is falling and some people may be afraid to invest but only one thing im really sure that  crypto market will recover soon.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com
June 21, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

For me the price is not really high but soon it will recover also....  The current price today of bitcoin is not forever and it will never be stuck on that price...  The market has its own way to recover.... As a user we must just always wait fpr it because surely it will rise up.... Just keep your patience and soon we will get the good news....  As for now try holding it as possible as you can because for me before the end of this year it will rise again....  We are hoping so....
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
June 21, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
The market seems to be fine right now.
The market in any case will recover and that's for sure!
That's for real and I never doubted the crypto market. I have been here for a couple of years and have witnessed it's great recovery and sad dips.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 07:22:08 AM
The market in any case will recover and that's for sure! It is artificially stoked to reset all remaining traders and holders. Roar but does not react to the news at all. The exchange was attacked and stolen 30 million dollars, and bitcoin went up. This is ridiculous!)
Pages:
Jump to: